What's new

Why is there a statue of Ranjit Singh in Lahore?

Why do we only see statues, we have roads in the name of our previous rulers, ex nationals
I think we should live a fake muslim reality

Let’s set a few things here straight, we are not Afghans so what they say or think we don’t care much for.

I am not from KPK so I can’t really comment, as far as the Afghans my only connection is to the ghilzai/khilji people.

we have accepted the fact we are second class citizens, victims of drone attacks, terrorism, collateral damage.
Hay but who cares Sikhs and Khalistan is the future.

That was in the 2009/10.

Even Punjab was severly affected.
I remember there used to be attacks in Punjab every week.

That was just a bad time for Pakistan overall.

That is over now. 11,000 people were killed in 2009. That number is now 300.

Aren't 40% of people in Balochistan Pashtuns?
I've always wondered what Baloch think about Pakistan.

Are they Pakistani or do they want Balochistan?

The majority i mean.

Be honest.

I'm not like the Indians who get insecure when someone mentions Khalistan or Kashmir lol.

Look our love is for the land of Pakistan, what matters is the millat, army, government, injustice our hate for that doesn’t mean we don’t wish to be part of something our elders agreed to.

Let’s set a few things here straight, we are not Afghans so what they say or think we don’t care much for.

I am not from KPK so I can’t really comment, as far as the Afghans my only connection is to the ghilzai/khilji people.

we have accepted the fact we are second class citizens, victims of drone attacks, terrorism, collateral damage.
Hay but who cares Sikhs and Khalistan is the future.

Yeah but you are from Balochistan.

You know how they see hate Punjabis right?

But why?

Why do we only see statues, we have roads in the name of our previous rulers, ex nationals
I think we should live a fake muslim reality

mentally prepare yourself for Dahir Ertugul Shah Singh.

no one would ever accuse us of being terrorists
mentally prepare yourself for Dahir Ertugul Shah Singh.

no one would ever accuse us of being terrorists

throw Mirza and Benjamin in there too.

Darn Elomites

That was in the 2009/10.

Even Punjab was severly affected.
I remember there used to be attacks in Punjab every week.

That was just a bad time for Pakistan overall.

That is over now. 11,000 people were killed in 2009. That number is now 300.

So the government use to say military not willing to stop drone attacks, military use to say oh the government not issuing orders.

The above says it all for how much of Pakistanis the minorities were & what the majority thought of them.

Yes drones used to kill bad people but what about the innocent?

no you didn’t have bad time, you cm asked the ttp to spare Punjab elsewhere do what you wish, see what it is like to be a minority?.

So the government use to say military not willing to stop drone attacks, military use to say oh the government not issuing orders.

The above says it all for how much of Pakistanis the minorities were & what the majority thought of them.

Yes drones used to kill bad people but what about the innocent?

no you didn’t have bad time, you cm asked the ttp to spare Punjab elsewhere do what you wish, see what it is like to be a minority?.

You had it worse because the TTP was residing in your area.

If they were in Punjab, the same would have happened to us.

And how did the TTP spare us?

From 2015-2018, over 200 civilians were killed in Punjab.

Yeah but you are from Balochistan.

You know how they see hate Punjabis right?

But why?
That is not true, another demonisation, from sack to hate, as I said yes we bad, we are the black muggers, anything bad is us.

If I am not wrong this demonisation is quite strong when recently a Author from Punjab called People of Baluchistan savages etc.

Bad to the bone.

That is not true, another demonisation, from sack to hate, as I said yes we bad, we are the black muggers, anything bad is us.

If I am not wrong this demonisation is quite strong when recently a Author from Punjab called People of Baluchistan savages etc.

Bad to the bone.
I literally just asked a question that why a lot of Baloch hate Punjabis.

I didn't say you were bad or anything.

Nearly a thousand Punjabis (mostly female teachers) were killed since 2006 in Balochistan

How many Baloch were killed in Punjab in the same period?

You had it worse because the TTP was residing in your area.

If they were in Punjab, the same would have happened to us.

And how did the TTP spare us?

From 2015-2018, over 200 civilians were killed in Punjab.

I have been very honest with you, now return the favour and answer this;

1)Why didn’t the government & Military defend its people from drone attacks?.

2) There are more extremists in Punjab such as ssp, lashkare jhangvi etc, why was no drone attacks carried out or allowed on them?.

3) Azad Kashmir if Indians army fires in to it Pak military responds & defends to protect the people, why did it not do the same for others, were they not Pakistani?, was it their only crime they were a minority?

PTI minister used the word Punjab supremacy.

The leader of PTi regularly berates Pakistanis for being without honor while praising Bangladeshis and Afghanistanis.

The party ruling Pakistan is made up of deranged supremacists who would kill every Pakistani for glory of their leader.

I have been very honest with you, now return the favour and answer this;

1)Why didn’t the government & Military defend its people from drone attacks?.

2) There are more extremists in Punjab such as ssp, lashkare jhangvi etc, why was no drone attacks carried out or allowed on them?.

3) Azad Kashmir if Indians army fires in to it Pak military responds & defends to protect the people, why did it not do the same for others, were they not Pakistani?, was it their only crime they were a minority?

You do realise that the government agreed to allow the US to carry out drone strikes. So how is that a Punjabi issue?

Every single Punjabi, sindhi disagreed with it.

So how is that us being a majority issue?

You're talking about LeJ. The reason is because the US used to carry out the strikes. Why would the US care about LeJ?

I literally just asked a question that why a lot of Baloch hate Punjabis.

I didn't say you were bad or anything.

Nearly a thousand Punjabis (mostly female teachers) were killed since 2006 in Balochistan

How many Baloch were killed in Punjab in the same period?

No problem, go back to Uncle Sam and arrange drone attacks, get paid for it too & makeup a story government won’t allow, army won’t do it, worked before so a tried and tested method.

No problem, go back to Uncle Sam and arrange drone attacks, get paid for it too & makeup a story government won’t allow, army won’t do it, worked before so a tried and tested method.

Musharraf allowed the strikes.
He was a muhajir.

How are you blaming it on Punjabis?

You do realise that the government agreed to allow the US to carry out drone strikes. So how is that a Punjabi issue?

Every single Punjabi, sindhi disagreed with it.

So how is that us being a majority issue?

You're talking about LeJ. The reason is because the US used to carry out the strikes. Why would the US care about LeJ?
Why did this government not allow the same elsewhere, be honest more extremist in Punjab and you can’t deny that.

Back
Top Bottom