What's new

Why is there a statue of Ranjit Singh in Lahore?

Honestly, yes they would but for the fact that Hitler wiped out 6 million Jews and in the modern world in the west the worst thing you can be accused of is being Anti-Semitic. It is the Jewish angle that makes Hitler a no, no.

Have you forgotten that Hitler occupied the whole of France?

They wouldn't even need the holocaust reason to hate him coz they have their own reason.
What I was trying to say is that if the majority of people of Lahore / Punjab want the statue of Ranjit then it should be respected, no issues with that.

They don't though. That is my point.

Many people asked the government to not do it but they didn't listen.

That is the problem.

That is the reason why you're seeing attacks on the statue. The government forced us to have it. So people are taking matters into their own hands.

PTI election promise fulfilled.

PPP has Dahir

PTI has Ranjit

Ultimate goal of all this is a united Punjab, we have been suspicious of this & slowly the cat is being let out of the bag.

So from the current 65% majority they wish to increase that to 80% plus.

Have you forgotten that Hitler occupied the whole of France?
It was not Hitler per se who occupied France but the GERMANS. Germany Army, German soldiers. And they did that before in WW1 also - 1914/1918. But they have moved on now.

Ultimate goal of all this is a united Punjab, we have been suspicious of this & slowly the cat is being let out of the bag.

Who has the 65% majority?

Whose we?

On a broader note, yes I am aware there is a conflicted history but Pakistan and Sikhs need to move on. If Germans and French can so can Pakistan, Khalistan and Afghanistan. A future with Kabul to Islamabad to Amritsar open road would be good for all. Indeed it would great for Khalistan and Pakistan. Kartarpur was just a potential of what could be possible. But first we need to help Khalistan become a reality and then just have a soft border at Wagah.
There is a natural, regional connectivity based on history and geography between the Kabul-Islamabad-Amritsar axis.
LoL you might conveniently delete the history of Ranjit Singh where he hammered Muslims from your mind but Sikhs haven’t , they take pride in it. You haven’t really understood the breed of these khalistani sardars well , they aren’t the Manmohan Singh types who will give you a hug & move on 😆 let me give you an example , they are like LTTE. India created LTTE but soon we realised it is snake which will bite us back.

LoL you might conveniently delete the history of Ranjit Singh where he hammered Muslims from your mind but Sikhs haven’t , they take pride it it. You haven’t really understood the breed of these khalistani sardars well , they aren’t the Manmohan Singh types who will give you a hug & move on 😆 let me give you an example , they are like LTTE. India created LTTE but soon we realised it is snake which will bite us back.

They take pride in an empire that was a person-centric. LOL.

When Ranjit Singh died, the "sikh" empire died.

So much for it being a Sikh empire.

It lasted 50 years with ONE ruler ruling it for like 40.

A proper religious empire is like the Ottoman empire that ruled for centuries and didn't revolve around a single person.
Ok so which ethnic group is the majority in Pakistan, & what percentage of the population they represent?.

Where did you get 65% from?

We make up only 38% of the population. Look at the 2017 census. Only 38% speak Punjabi as their native language.

From what i've seen, Khalistanis only want the Indian Punjab as it is a relatively more realistic option than trying to take Lahore too. So i don't think we're too concerned about that.
Khalistanis consists of rabid dogs & rabid dogs can bite anyone. You can compare them to LTTE which turned against India after they started receiving support from the CIA

Also wouldn't it be good if we also capture Indian Punjab?

Why is that bad?

According to the census:

37% Punjabis
18% Pashtuns
15% Sindhis
12% Seraikis
8% Baloch

I don't know where you got that 65% from

They take pride in an empire that was a person-centric. LOL.

When Ranjit Singh died, the "sikh" empire died.

So much for it being a Sikh empire.

It lasted 50 years with ONE ruler ruling it for like 40.

A proper religious empire is like the Ottoman empire that ruled for centuries and didn't revolve around a single person.

Where did you get 65% from?

We make up only 38% of the population. Look at the 2017 census. Only 38% speak Punjabi as their native language.

What about those who speak seraiki & other languages but hail from Punjab.

Regardless of it all you are a majority, rest are minorities that is fact you can’t deny.

What about those who speak seraiki & other languages but hail from Punjab.

Regardless of it all you are a majority, rest are minorities that is fact you can’t deny.
Seraikis are not Punjabis. They speak Seraikis. A language that most Punjabis can't even understand.

Punjabis are in the majority. But being in the majority with 65% is very different to being in a majority with 38%.

Also, i'm confused with your "united Punjab" theory. That is something a PTM supporter would say.

Also wouldn't it be good if we also capture Indian Punjab?

Why is that bad?

According to the census:

37% Punjabis
18% Pashtuns
15% Sindhis
12% Seraikis
8% Baloch

I don't know where you got that 65% from
Good for who if you captured Indian Punjab, good for Pakistani punjabis or Pakistani others, who are minorities with their culture & heritage at stake?.

Looks like 5th gen agenda of PPPPTI.

The two parties regularly claim son of soil privileges.

Back
Top Bottom