What's new

Why is the southern part of South Asia more developed than the northern part of South Asia

OR is it just attitude? the culture also may be another reason. Southies are not aggressive rather hard working people.
Its not like that the whole northern Indian subcontinent is underdeveloped. BD, Pakistan and Indian states like
UP and Bihar give a bad name to the northern Indian subcontinent. States like Gujarat and Haryana
are doing well and are able to compete with southern India.

Thats actually true and are very valid reasons to be,education esp technical education is the biggest and most important thing.

I dont know how old you are and what you studied in college and whether you got kids,but thats pretty much the determining factor.
Yeah, South India is also ahead of United States of America.

Go back to kitchen please.

This reminds me some other Indian member, he wanted to mention his state has biggest steel plant thus Sri Lanka is behind them. :P

Dude!!

Indians especially South Indians are technically well educated.

Because @Azizam was always a more brainy kid who studied hard while I used to spend my days playing football & chasing beautiful women ! :(

Yeah, South India is also ahead of United States of America.

Go back to kitchen please.

I do not come from an illiterate,uneducated family like yours,

ask ur mom to go the kitchen and your sister to wherever u want her to,

i have managed a full team and most srilankans as on date wont even qualify for much.

This reminds me some other Indian member, he wanted to mention his state has biggest steel plant thus Sri Lanka is behind them. :P

it can remind you of whoever,thats not my interest.

Just giving facts,if it hurts ur ego,am not concerned.

Dude ,U bangladeshi like to drag Pakistan when it suits u..... however on topic irrespective of Pakistan actions U had the chance for development. Why did U wait till 71?

Dude, since Pakistanis had ALL the levers of power, BD was being treated little more than a colony.

Look at the progress that BD is making now compared to what India or Pakistan are doing and you can see what we are capable of when we are masters of our own destiny.

If you now want to claim that BD was treated as an equal in the old Pakistan then plenty of your countrymen would disagree with you. Look, this is a Pakistani forum if what I said is not true then I would have been challenged to prove my claim.

So what??
it can remind you of whoever,thats not my interest.

Just giving facts,if it hurts ur ego,am not concerned.

your facts are funny. we cannot get basic idea from those statements.
Take any social and development related rankings/surveys by International institutions then you'll know which regions are leading and which regions are lag behind. Your brother attending to some centre or your deep south village's wifi system aren't fare reasons. lol

Its not like that the whole northern Indian subcontinent is underdeveloped. BD, Pakistan and Indian states like
UP and Bihar give a bad name to the northern Indian subcontinent. States like Gujarat and Haryana
are doing well and are able to compete with southern India.

Please don't drag BD in with the likes of UP and Bihar.

Many international organisations have been praising BD for its progress on human development. One major statistic is that people in BD now live to 70 years on average.

BD's economy is growing nicely at 6% a year now and so things can only get better into the future.

Take any social and development related rankings/surveys by International institutions then you'll know which regions are leading and which regions are lag behind. Your brother attending to some centre or your deep south village's wifi system aren't fare reasons. lol

So ??

I have been to SL and seen it,giving these people an equal footing only helps them,

Just ignore n watch.

India has some areas which are lagging in human development index and economy and at the same time there are regions which excel in S.Asia.

When India starts its reforms it is like a huge thing in the world :cheers:

That's irrelevant,u can believe such surveys.

I have met lot of srilankan people,even top level executives but i dont see them as equals to the indian execs.

My facts are mere facts and the only relevant info here,you have no idea how surveys are done,mere quantitative trash.

anyone can do a survey n misrepresent facts.

That's irrelevant,u can believe such surveys.

I have met lot of srilankan people,even top level executives but i dont see them as equals to the indian execs.

My facts are mere facts and the only relevant info here,you have no idea how surveys are done,mere quantitative trash.

anyone can do a survey n misrepresent facts.

haha.........ok! You can live in your dream world but others believe those independent international surveys and rankings!

Back
Top Bottom