What's new

Why is the southern part of South Asia more developed than the northern part of South Asia

I was actually referring to Tamil Nadu. I know Kerala is an impressive state with the higjest literacy rate in India.

Sorry mate I am on phone. I can hardly type with this garbage phone.

What business? Sweeping roads?

Ya keep trash talking.

Tamil nadu is more impressive than kerala.

Dude BD has caught up to India average in HDI, when you take into account the rebased GDP/capita upwards to over 1000 US dollars now.

India is one country and so no point comparing parts of India with the whole of BD.

No offence, but in South Asia only Sri Lankans are admired in BD for social and economic development.

Even though blatant Indian interference has caused social and economic damage to BD, the country is still on course to pretty much wipeout absolute poverty by 2021.

Both of u r chunnu munnu. We don't say anything when kids talk big. That's all.

haha!! You are not even worth of a pile of dust on my mom's shoes. You bag of garbage. My mom also worked in India. She told me so much about your wonderland, especially the sight you see early in the morning by road, men and WOMEN :lol:

It will take at least 100 light years of your uncivilized kind to reach our standards.

Haha.

Bachu took it to heart.

U think a confused cocktail like you gets any respect anywhere.

The Rashtrakuta rulers defeated the Arab invaders and the Vijayanagar kings defeated the Turkic invaders but as far as
I know there were not any conflicts between Chola rulers and Muslim rulers.

Definitely no conflict. What I meant to tell was, Cholas had a pretty large empire, powerfull in the then South Asia, that it acted as a repellent for those people thinking of entering South India. South India was a unified block under them, while N.India was fragmented.

The south had a chance to have pretty good leaders Kamaraj, Anna, MGR who took education to another level, In AP NTR, KSR and C Naidu for his IT boom.....
( Recent leaders may not be that good but development has taken place because of the hard work of the people around these states)

north india is Punjab,haryana,Kashmir and UP. other tan U.P and Kashmir north india is better than south india..only Bihar and U.P is not north india.. and its not just south india where highways and new airports and flyovers are coming up. here in north too but we don't a big deal out of it.

grap_1.jpg

north india is Punjab,haryana,Kashmir and UP. other tan U.P and Kashmir north india is better than south india..only Bihar and U.P is not north india.. and its not just south india where highways and new airports and flyovers are coming up. here in north too but we don't a big deal out of it.

grap_1.jpg

people who consider bihar, orissa, and other EASTERN states as North India are being disingenous. True North India is doing better than south in many ways. These eastern states cannot be called North India.

haha!! You are not even worth of a pile of dust on my mom's shoes. You bag of garbage. My mom also worked in India. She told me so much about your wonderland, especially the sight you see early in the morning by road, men and WOMEN :lol:

It will take at least 100 light years of your uncivilized kind to reach our standards.

Typical Sri lankan.... there are no exceptions :lol:

people who consider bihar, orissa, and other EASTERN states as North India are being disingenous. True North India is doing better than south in many ways. These eastern states cannot be called North India.

Typical Sri lankan.... there are no exceptions :lol:
What do you mean? I just said what my mom told me about Tamil Nadu. One of her co-workers even recorded the roadside show.

i live in a real world,managing a big business unit of a company,hiring n firing people.

u can keep wanking off to surveys.

Okay, lets rather believe some random poster on PDF than surveys which have proper references.......

We south Asians are the most delusional people in the world. Look my country is slightly better than yours :disagree:

Okay, lets rather believe some random poster on PDF than surveys which have proper references.......

who is asking you to believe anything,as if it counts.

All surveys have a methodology and all surveys take response.first learn how surveys are made before talking about them,i give 2 hoots about what you choose to believe.

just giving my opinion.

i live in a real world,managing a big business unit of a company,hiring n firing people.

u can keep wanking off to surveys.
Ok Kawari Amma, tell us more about your business, I am interested to know.

what some nincompoop from srilanka,u r not even sinhalese or tamil.

You are some silly dalaal,i wonder what profession ur mum came to india for.

The south had a chance to have pretty good leaders Kamaraj, Anna, MGR who took education to another level, In AP NTR, KSR and C Naidu for his IT boom.....
( Recent leaders may not be that good but development has taken place because of the hard work of the people around these states)

Rajaji was the best with all due respect to Kamaraj.

grap_1.jpg

Rajasthan,Himachal,Uttarakhand too.

What do you mean? I just said what my mom told me about Tamil Nadu. One of her co-workers even recorded the roadside show.

there is nothing wrong with that,it is better than polluting underground water.

Last edited:
w

what some nincompoop from srilanka,u r not even sinhalese or tamil.

You are some silly dalaal,i wonder what profession ur mum came to india for.

My mom works in community development sector and worked for a Japanese non-governmental organisation called JAICA.

Your posts are a clear indication of your IQ. How ironic. :lol:

What makes it so difficult for you to reveal the information regarding your so called company? Could it be some sort of prostitution business? I hope not. :ph34r:

Back
Top Bottom