What's new

Why is the southern part of South Asia more developed than the northern part of South Asia

Please don't drag BD in with the likes of UP and Bihar.

Many international organisations have been praising BD for its progress on human development. One major statistic is that people in BD now live to 70 years on average.

BD's economy is growing nicely at 6% a year now and so things can only get better into the future.
Well, I have to admit that I didn't know that BD was doing so well lately. Thats good for BD.
I know that Pakistan had a bad impact on the development of BD and I read that Pakistan
even forced the people of BD to change their language and their writing system. It would be great
if BD starts to outperform Pakistan. But why do the users from BD on this forum support Pakistan
and hate India despite of the fact that Pakistan was responsible for the atrocities in BD.

i live in a real world,managing a big business unit of a company,hiring n firing people.

u can keep wanking off to surveys.

Well, I have to admit that I didn't know that BD was doing so well lately. Thats good for BD.
I know that Pakistan had a bad impact on the development of BD and I read that Pakistan
even forced the people of BD to change their language and their writing system. It would be great
if BD starts to outperform Pakistan. But why do the users from BD on this forum support Pakistan
and hate India despite of the fact that Pakistan was responsible for the atrocities in BD.

I would not say that BD posters support Pakistan, it is more a case of the universal balance of power game that is played all over the world. A strong Pakistan will help balance against the power of India in South Asia.

India, for its own interests, is interfering in BD and supporting a deeply unpopular government currently and so BD posters are not happy with this.

Anyway, BD has surpassed both Pakistan and India in human development and is now looking towards a Sri Lanka as a target.

Savay nahi ahey marathi,english words madhey lihaychi.
Tumcha gaumata cha discussion changla suru distay,modi allyavar kiti chances ahe kayda badlnyachi?

Tabadtop ratrucha ratri nahi honaar. Thoda social engineering karava lagel.

Last edited:
Please don't drag BD in with the likes of UP and Bihar.

Many international organisations have been praising BD for its progress on human development. One major statistic is that people in BD now live to 70 years on average.

BD's economy is growing nicely at 6% a year now and so things can only get better into the future.

I would not say that BD posters support Pakistan, it is more a case of the universal balance of power game that is played all over the world. A strong Pakistan will help balance against the power of India in South Asia.

India, for its own interests, is interfering in BD and supporting a deeply unpopular government currently and so BD posters are not happy with this.

Anyway, BD has surpassed both Pakistan and India in human development and is now looking towards a Sri Lanka as a target.
BD can't compete with most of the Indian states like Gujarat, Maharashtra and south India. There is still
a long way to go for BD. And BD should be grateful to India for giving them freedom from Pakistani rule.

this whole thread is showing ignorance of indians and nothing else:lol:

BD can't compete with most of the Indian states like Gujarat, Maharashtra and south India. There is still
a long way to go for BD. And BD should be grateful to India for giving them freedom from Pakistani rule.

Dude BD has caught up to India average in HDI, when you take into account the rebased GDP/capita upwards to over 1000 US dollars now.

India is one country and so no point comparing parts of India with the whole of BD.

No offence, but in South Asia only Sri Lankans are admired in BD for social and economic development.

Even though blatant Indian interference has caused social and economic damage to BD, the country is still on course to pretty much wipeout absolute poverty by 2021.

I do not come from an illiterate,uneducated family like yours,

ask ur mom to go the kitchen and your sister to wherever u want her to,

i have managed a full team and most srilankans as on date wont even qualify for much.

it can remind you of whoever,thats not my interest.

Just giving facts,if it hurts ur ego,am not concerned.
haha!! You are not even worth of a pile of dust on my mom's shoes. You bag of garbage. My mom also worked in India. She told me so much about your wonderland, especially the sight you see early in the morning by road, men and WOMEN :lol:

It will take at least 100 light years of your uncivilized kind to reach our standards.

Last edited:
haha!! Ylu are not even worth of a pile of dust on my mom's shoes. You bag of garbage. My mom also worked in India. She told me so much about your wonderland, especially the sight you see early in the morning by road, men and WOMEN :lol:

It will take at least 100 light years of your uncivilized kind to reach our standards.

Such anger ! :o:

And no reply to my post ? :(

And what are you doing here....shouldn't you be keeping your toes & fingers crossed for the Sri Lankan team to win ! :unsure:

haha!! Ylu are not even worth of a pile of dust on my mom's shoes. You bag of garbage. My mom also worked in India. She told me so much about your wonderland, especially the sight you see early in the morning by road, men and WOMEN :lol:

:/

And you are one of the posters I like around here too. Why mate :( why?

And what are you doing here....shouldn't you be keeping your toes & fingers crossed for the Sri Lankan team to win ! :unsure:

This topic is a lie btw.

Think about it, Southern India being better than Northern India and Pakistan. That's like saying I have a better life than a one legged crack whore.

No offense to you :unsure:

haha!! You are not even worth of a pile of dust on my mom's shoes. You bag of garbage. My mom also worked in India. She told me so much about your wonderland, especially the sight you see early in the morning by road, men and WOMEN :lol:

The unit Light year is used to measure a distance and not time.:lol:

Hey all, India is not made of just North and South!! It has also got East and West!!

Being a guy from UP , i can say that UP is sh*thole, apart from cities which are close to Delhi. My understanding is that South India is far more developed in sense of human index.

All in all Whole south Asia is = O when it comes to life standards and living conditions. why ? Coz if your 10% population is living a good life and rest are living in shi*t hole you can not argue who is best North or south.

Now enjoy you "debate" :angry:

:/

And you are one of the posters I like around here too. Why mate :( why?

This topic is a lie btw.

Think about it, Southern India being better than Northern India and Pakistan. That's like saying I have a better life than a one legged crack whore.

No offense to you :unsure:
I was actually referring to Tamil Nadu. I know Kerala is an impressive state with the higjest literacy rate in India.

Sorry mate I am on phone. I can hardly type with this garbage phone.

i live in a real world,managing a big business unit of a company,hiring n firing people.

u can keep wanking off to surveys.
What business? Sweeping roads?

I was actually referring to Tamil Nadu. I know Kerala is an impressive state with the higjest literacy rate in India.

Sorry mate I am on phone. I can hardly type with this garbage phone.

Kerala is pretty shit too mate :P Ours is a money order economy.

Tamils from Tamil Nadu, those who I met here and abroad are extremely smart. It's just that when the Lankan issue comes on, they have their blinders on, because it is an emotive issue.

Tamil Nadu has also been able to improve it's infrastructure quite a bit.

Though there is a long way to go. There is a reason why a lot of Indians, including Keralites go to Chennai looking for jobs.

The aspects I dislike are hero worship, and the near fanatical response to the Lanka issue.

Being a guy from UP , i can say that UP is sh*thole, apart from cities which are close to Delhi. My understanding is that South India is far more developed in sense of human index.

All in all Whole south Asia is = O when it comes to life standards and living conditions. why ? Coz if your 10% population is living a good life and rest are living in shi*t hole you can not argue who is best North or south.

Now enjoy you "debate" :angry:

:hitwall:

Exactly my point. South India is still a sh!thole.

Back
Top Bottom