What's new

Why is Sonia Gandhi so scared of Narendra Modi?

BJP will win next election but its sad that NAMO will not be the PM...Arun Jatley or Nitish Kumar would be the PM...But i support NAMO as PM...

:rofl:
In recent assembly elections they won 8 seats ouy of 800 seats .
BJP coming to power is next to impossible

:rofl:
In recent assembly elections they won 8 seats ouy of 800 seats .
BJP coming to power is next to impossible
Lets see brother...yesterday Midnight the Congressis stepped upon a Land mine ...now the Countdown is on...hope all Congressis enjoy the blast...

Lets see brother...yesterday Midnight the Congressis stepped upon a Land mine ...now the Countdown is on...hope all Congressis enjoy the blast...

Just check the baba's thread .
U will understand how many ppl are supporting him :lol:

The hell with Laloo, Mayawati Advani and Rahul....only able bodied administrators with proven track records! Nitish Kumar, AK Anthony, and Modi for minister post preferably defence! We are morons if we don;t vote ppl who can do the job, not based on sentiment or dynasty. The Gandhi's have been in power too long since India has gotten Independence. Hell name one country which has dynasty like ours? It is terrible sham of democracy. Wake up India....I used to like Congress but they divide as mush as the BJP. One evil is not better than another evil. Stop voting on caste, religious, and allegiance to political parties. Remember, everything we write on the net is noticed and recorded. I remember when a poster Misterme2 wrote of how NRIs want to and are contributing more for India and the native Indian posters were bashing on the fellow when he was trying to motivate us to work inclusively not exclusively. The interesting tid bit is that TOI ran an article within one week that brought up why are NRI's so interested in India. The author tried to suggest that the NRI's left and thus should leave India alone. The funny thing is that a poster who was arguing with Misterme2 stated the same exact words. I kid you not. Mere conincedence? I think not, we are pawns in a game of chess, hell we are the extras. Remember what Assange stated there is more to come......Try to log on to Wikileaks, the webpage doesn't load properly many times and extremely slow. You can bet whoever enters this site is tagged and identifed. Its not science fiction, its very logical. its not sci fi, this technology has been available for quite sometime, its whats any decent spy agency would do. WAKE UP, we are becoming a bloody banana republic

The hell with Laloo, Mayawati Advani and Rahul....only able bodied administrators with proven track records! Nitish Kumar, AK Anthony, and Modi for minister post preferably defence! We are morons if we don;t vote ppl who can do the job, not based on sentiment or dynasty. The Gandhi's have been in power too long since India has gotten Independence. Hell name one country which has dynasty like ours? It is terrible sham of democracy. Wake up India....I used to like Congress but they divide as mush as the BJP. One evil is not better than another evil. Stop voting on caste, religious, and allegiance to political parties. Remember, everything we write on the net is noticed and recorded. I remember when a poster Misterme2 wrote of how NRIs want to and are contributing more for India and the native Indian posters were bashing on the fellow when he was trying to motivate us to work inclusively not exclusively. The interesting tid bit is that TOI ran an article within one week that brought up why are NRI's so interested in India. The author tried to suggest that the NRI's left and thus should leave India alone. The funny thing is that a poster who was arguing with Misterme2 stated the same exact words. I kid you not. Mere conincedence? I think not, we are pawns in a game of chess, hell we are the extras. Remember what Assange stated there is more to come......Try to log on to Wikileaks, the webpage doesn't load properly many times and extremely slow. You can bet whoever enters this site is tagged and identifed. Its not science fiction, its very logical. its not sci fi, this technology has been available for quite sometime, its whats any decent spy agency would do. WAKE UP, we are becoming a bloody banana republic

No we will become banana republic the day modi comes to power.Nitish acceptable.

The reason why congress and sonia gandhi is afraid of modi because they are aware of the fact that despite all alligation's MODI is BJP'S trump card.After 9/11 america made a huge crackdown on the muslim commnity of it's nation and we are seeing the effect, not a single terror attack since 9/11.Whatever may be the allgation's against him , MODI's gujrat is contributing o 15-20% of india's gdp growth, he should be given a oppurtunity to do the same at national level as well.To achieve something we need to take some tough decision's and MODI just took some tough decision's .

Wrong, there were terrorist attacks after 9/11 within America, e.g. Nidal Hassan shooting officers recently.

And more importantly, it was the help of muslim majority countries like Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan e.t.c. in cracking down on extremist groups and rejection of these extremist groups that played a much larger role in curtailing terrorism. It would have been impossible if the wider muslim community had not rejected these terrorist groups and if muslim-majority countries had not helped the US out.

On the contrary, Bush's invasion of Iraq actualy helped in fueling terrorism. Otherwise, if Bush had focused on Afghanistan, we would have got OBL maybe five years ago.
---------------------------

On topic, if the people of India don't want Modi, I don't understand why Modi-supporters like the author should feel the need to personally target other politicians. Target the policies of the party, economic, industry e.t.c. Its the BJP that decides who the PM candidate is. Why don't those of you who want Modi as PM target the BJP for not selecting him as the PM candidate. Its the BJP's fault for not doing so.

Personal attacks on characters and rumor mongering by taking statements out of context shows a bankruptcy of ideas really. And the pseudo-nationalism displayed by some is probably the worst aspect. As someone said, "“If patriotism is "the last refuge of a scoundrel," it is not merely because evil deeds may be performed in the name of patriotism, but because patriotic fervor can obliterate moral distinctions altogether”

Complete, utter garbage. Nothing more.

Events like Gujarat massacre condoned by modi will always remain fresh, especially for Muslims like me. This fool is a Hitler wanna and must be locked in a cage.

If you can not think above religion, if your day starts with religion and ends with religion, if u choose leaders on the basis religion, if u vote on the basis of religion and if u dont have any point agaist modi other than what happened 9 years ago, then u are a communal person. god save secular india from communal people like u..!

While Congress can field the Jagdhish Tylers, Sajjan Kumars etc . No one is milk- white in politics , only national interest matters at the end of the day . And chances of a Godra repeat are nil.

Btw : not a comparison , but a guy like Azharuddin can be fielded by Congress , yes, when he sold out the entire India ? any comments ?...

congress can fall down to any level to woo muslim votes. shame on this anti-national, communal party.

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

While Congress can field the Jagdhish Tylers, Sajjan Kumars etc . No one is milk- white in politics , only national interest matters at the end of the day . And chances of a Godra repeat are nil.

Btw : not a comparison , but a guy like Azharuddin can be fielded by Congress , yes, when he sold out the entire India ? any comments ?...

congress can fall down to any level to woo muslim votes. shame on this anti-national, communal party. i heard somewhere that ismail darbar joined bjp. is that true?

Events like Gujarat massacre condoned by modi will always remain fresh, especially for Muslims like me. This fool is a Hitler wanna and must be locked in a cage.

can i dare to request you to visit sanand (near ahmedabad - much better known for tata nano plant) and ask to the muslims who are living in sanand about their opinion? just see how many muslims agreed to you. my bet - you will feel the difference between you and those muslims living in gujarat.....

and yes, just for your knowledge, in the last elections in ahmedabad corporation, bjp has scored highest muslims votes in the muslim areas (muslim votes to bjp). so be careful before writing. this is just a politics thread and NOT A RELIGION THREAD.

PLEASE DON'T MIX RELIGIONS FOR THE NATIONAL INTEREST.

And communal people will be happy to see him as our pm.

Well said !!! some people just can't see beyond religion for the greater good and prosperity of India ...All Modi and BJP denouncers only do so because of personal antipathy . As far as "kabiliyat" and "developmental" track record goes , they have no justification for opposing them .

Narendra Modi is one of the best Politician India has.

What happened 9 years back cannot be used every day. Pre and Post Godhra were not good for both religion. What happened before Riot and after that. Both bad. Past is Past. But It doesn't mean one should neglect Modi. There has been no Communal Riot in Gujarat for last 9 years.

Muslims of Gujarat are more wealthier than any part of India. Modi performed extremely well. Gujarat GDP is equal to Pakistan.

It's Just Myth that, People Like Modi because of Hinduism. People like him because of his Honesty, No involvement in corruption, Huge Development in all sector and great Political Leadership. He talks less and work more. If he will be PM of India, Then India GDP will be Above 10% for sure.

Then hats off to other communities especially Hindus who were bombed left , right and centre starting even before the Gujurat communal problem which was all justified in the name of Muslim causes ranging from Kashmir to Babri Masjid to Gujurat riots.

Back
Top Bottom