What's new

Why is Sonia Gandhi so scared of Narendra Modi?

What specific incident, in last 10 years of him in power makes you believe he wants to divide the nation?

Asshole knows all knowledgable people have seen his true colours,so he has put on the coat of development afetr the riots to cover up his image.He will reveal his true self moment he gets power.
Bjp if it wants to be a true national party needs to expel all rss hindutva members,cut off ties with rss and denounce both babri and godhra and announce themselves secular party.Then they have chance.

why not you use your real flag he dont want to divide

he is a true leader and by the way he is ruling more then 6 years in gujrat and my so many muslim friends are living there and they are big fan of him how greatly he is working there

Don't ask for my flag u chum living in britain and passing judgement on us.

why not you use your real flag he dont want to divide

he is a true leader and by the way he is ruling more then 6 years in gujrat and my so many muslim friends are living there and they are big fan of him how greatly he is working there
dont use false statements to assert what you believe! Muslims dont believe him after what he has done.

money can buy everything here, even justice brother, believe me i have learnt this in a hard way.

may be that money buy you there is a chance that you are working for othere nation if i am not wrong as i accept your point

dont talk as like digvijay singh as an pakistani agent

may be that money buy you there is a chance that you are working for othere nation if i am not wrong as i accept your point

dont talk as like digvijay singh as an pakistani agent
iam not working abroad, i've just cleared TES, and why are you labeling me as a pak agent? Just because my opinion differs from yours?

iam not working abroad, i've just cleared TES, and why are you labeling me as a pak agent? Just because my opinion differs from yours?

no because you are not thinking like an indian

you know every indian now want some one who can lead the nation in right way just see how songress made all system corrupt from 1947

accept or not he is the one who can make changes whie you are self saying he is great adminstrator what else i need to say

No thank u we are progressing economically rapidly and our growth is very good,once lokpal sorts out this corruption issue we will continue to do so.
No need for drastic changes.

no because you are not thinking like an indian

you know every indian now want some one who can lead the nation in right way just see how songress made all system corrupt from 1947

accept or not he is the one who can make changes whie you are self saying he is great adminstrator what else i need to say
iam not pro congress, i will be okay if BJP wins next election, all i want is Narenara Modi and Advani shouldnt become the PM.

BJP will win next election but its sad that NAMO will not be the PM...Arun Jatley or Nitish Kumar would be the PM...But i support NAMO as PM...

Back
Top Bottom