What's new

Why is Sonia Gandhi so scared of Narendra Modi?

Narendra Modi, that guy is a murderer, and yet he is free. He should never become our PM, i spit on him.

you are free even you can spit on god or allah but the fact is that is true leader he must be indian pm if you dont like him then dont vote for him but he will be next pm

after indra he is the second person who has guts

It would be intresting to see US & UK responses if he becomes Indian PM. Can we deny him visa:undecided:

Though iam a hindu, i can never forget the way babri masjid was brought down, the riots in godhra and the arsoning of churches in orissa. This was done by organizations supported by RSS, i can never forgive them, Uma Bharti, Kalyan Singh, Adwani, and of course Modi should be punished for what they have done.

you are free even you can spit on god or allah but the fact is that is true leader he must be indian pm if you dont like him then dont vote for him but he will be next pm

after indra he is the second person who has guts
so you want a murderer to be our pm right?

Though iam a hindu, i can never forget the way babri masjid was brought down, the riots in godhra and the arsoning of churches in orissa. This was done by organizations supported by RSS, i can never forgive them, Uma Bharti, Kalyan Singh, Adwani, and of course Modi should be punished for what they have done.

This is where India differs from PAK, they condem wrong doing even if they belong to their country/ community:tup:

It would be intresting to see US & UK responses if he becomes Indian PM. Can we deny him visa:undecided:

who the hell is us and uk we need only our indian votes i dont think uk or usa votes required for indian pm

well i hoe you know usa is big fan of him

it will be so good if he will become pm he is a true indian

He is a true barbarian who wants to divide the country.U want another partition?It will happen if u make people feel they are helpless,abandoned and not masters of their own destiny.

He is a true barbarian who wants to divide the country.U want another partition?It will happen if u make people feel they are helpless,abandoned and not masters of their own destiny.

What specific incident, in last 10 years of him in power makes you believe he wants to divide the nation?

Hmm majority of people are have the feellling i quoted above....

why not you use your real flag he dont want to divide

he is a true leader and by the way he is ruling more then 6 years in gujrat and my so many muslim friends are living there and they are big fan of him how greatly he is working there

are you judge or something ??

you dont have right to call any one murderer untill it proved in court you shooudl be shame on your thought
money can buy everything here, even justice brother, believe me i have learnt this in a hard way.

who the hell is us and uk we need only our indian votes i dont think uk or usa votes required for indian pm

well i hoe you know usa is big fan of him

no need to be so emotional Mr. Aryan :no: I am not saying if visa for MODI is important or not, I am just wondering what would USA do in such a situation:unsure: as it has dinied Visa to him before:oops:

Back
Top Bottom