What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blasphemy!!! :rolleyes:

I don't know why you guys get so worked up with the names of our missiles.

Because the names of Babur, ghauri and shaheen scare the Shyte out of them

Who in the west has ever commented on Pakistan's ICBM? Pakistan reached Israel with Shaheen II and Israel was okay with it. Pakistanis are condemning themselves believing the world will go nuts. If you go yourself and say "West will you get angry if we did the test?" West will obviously say, yeah man!

This is like a recent incident in our company. We had to create a test lab with some Oracle products. By all the information available on its website, you don't need to buy a licensed version of Oracle to test its software thats why they give it for free download on their website. Some genius in the company still went and asked them, and they handed us a USD 1 million quotation even for testing. Now you have to be in a whole cycle of explaining but your website says...

Another example, there's a gate and a gate keeper. One guy passes through, second guy passes through, but the third guy stops and asks the gate keeper, can I go through? He says no. He asks why did you let the first two through? He says, they didn't ask, that means they are eligible to go through anyway.

Why do you guys want to follow India in everything ?

You Ghauri and Shaheen seem to have ranges that can hot most of India, why do you need any other missile.

India needs A5 because we need to cover whole of China.

You guys should stop wasting money and focus on education (and toilets! )

Says who ?

You seem to have an obsession with toilets.. lolzzz.. further let me tell you one thing Pakistan is equally threatened by Israel.. as once they tried to attack in Kahuta ..

so there is a reason.. along with that.. you dont need to tell us about education or something like that.. defence is equally important with education.. for sure i wish our freakin govt spends at least 10% of GDP on education.. but this should not degress us from strengthening our defence..

So missiles in pakistan are named after the invaders? wow...

Muslim invaders against Hindus might I correct you. Simple. Invaders, but also part of our history, Pakistanis don't down on them; but it's expected you guys do

Who in the west has ever commented on Pakistan's ICBM? Pakistan reached Israel with Shaheen II and Israel was okay with it. Pakistanis are condemning themselves believing the world will go nuts. If you go yourself and say "West will you get angry if we did the test?" West will obviously say, yeah man!

This is like a recent incident in our company. We had to create a test lab with some Oracle products. By all the information available on its website, you don't need to buy a licensed version of Oracle to test its software thats why they give it for free download on their website. Some genius in the company still went and asked them, and they handed us a USD 1 million quotation even for testing. Now you have to be in a whole cycle of explaining but your website says...

Another example, there's a gate and a gate keeper. One guy passes through, second guy passes through, but the third guy stops and asks the gate keeper, can I go through? He says no. He asks why did you let the first two through? He says, they didn't ask, that means they are eligible to go through anyway.
Let's just that even if we have that capability even then we don't have to test it - We should be cunning - Remember Israel has a very strong nuclear arsenal but still it refuses to acknowledge it officially.Does not mean Israel is afraid.They are smart cunning people.

India main zyada himmat hai?

All these stories are just to make people happy ..... pakistan announced test flight of Gauri-3 in late 2004 but still no test ??

Why ?? Even its not a ICBM

There are some things genuinely strange about pak missiles.Why is a nation having ballistic missiles for decades still struggling to develop an slv?They are pretty much same technology.Why does this nation whose slv is still in developmental stages never ever had a single missile test failure?-while the nations with missiles of much longer range and much better technology have faced several test failures on the course of development of their various missiles!It all leads one obvious conclusion which is not hard to guess.And no,china will not be interested in pakistan having a missile that can hit main chinese cities on its western cost.

There are some things genuinely strange about pak missiles.Why is a nation having ballistic missiles for decades still struggling to develop an slv?They are pretty much same technology.Why does this nation whose slv is still in developmental stages never ever had a single missile test failure?-while the nations with missiles of much longer range and much better technology have faced several test failures on the course of development of their various missiles!It all leads one obvious conclusion which is not hard to guess.And no,china will not be interested in pakistan having a missile that can hit main chinese cities on its western cost.

Selective Disinformation? An originally Chinese trait, adopted by Pakistan and employed to great effect, case in point 1998 Nuclear Tests. That really gave the international community something to talk about!

Muslim invaders against Hindus might I correct you. Simple. Invaders, but also part of our history, Pakistanis don't down on them; but it's expected you guys do

Thanks for correcting me.. commend your knowledge of history. So muslim invaders invaded a religion? not the land? btw sub continent history goes beyond Mohd Ghaznavi's invation in 11th century.

Still invaders dude, our ancestors also fought these guys!

Our "Hindu" ancestors...
Oh God, my point is the majority of Pakistanis love and respect these guys, hence why our missiles are named after them.

Thanks for correcting me.. commend your knowledge of history. So muslim invaders invaded a religion? not the land? btw sub continent history goes beyond Mohd Ghaznavi's invation in 11th century.

...you're derailing the thread. I don't mean an invasion against religion, but the people who mainly fought against them were Hindus.

Never mind, you'll never get it

Blasphemy!!! :rolleyes:

I don't know why you guys get so worked up with the names of our missiles.

No one in Pakistan gives a **** about the connotations of the names. Their names sound good and that's all that matters.

:lol: worked up? what part? just surprised..

What is the meaning of these names?

Shaheen.

Ghauri.

Taimur.

NO meaning especially the last two. They are just Islamic Ghazis in the illustrious line of Abdali, Babur etc. :)

...you're derailing the thread. I don't mean an invasion against religion, but the people who mainly fought against them were Hindus.

Never mind, you'll never get it

who else were there to fight apart from Hindus when the invasion took place? give you a clue.. one who fought still remained a hindu..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom