What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
India got more than just a finished product. It got the know how of cryogenic tech from Russia.

yup thats tru we go a lot from russia, we also sent 1000 scientists to russia for training and them came back te estabism unis, drdo, and other huge institutions that will now india propell towards a science power. they helped us produce millions of other scientists and engineers and workmen. it was a smart move by nehru. u wish pak had done that.

the fear of talibans getting they hands on ICBM is a problem for the whole world

Quit that sh1t, it ain't ecstasy.
Were you even in your friggin' mind when you decided to post this brain fart?
If the Taliban even manage to secure an ICBM(for argument's sake):

1) How do they operate it?
2) What do they arm it with? An IED, perhaps?
3) Where do they launch it from? I here Ukraine has lenient laws for space launches.
4) How do they establish s friggin' mission control?
5) Where do they find the equipment to arm the missile and mange the course correction?

These are just 5 of over a hundred hitches that I can think of.

Quit that sh1t, it ain't ecstasy.
Were you even in your friggin' mind when you decided to post this brain fart?
If the Taliban even manage to secure an ICBM(for argument's sake):

1) How do they operate it?
2) What do they arm it with? An IED, perhaps?
3) Where do they launch it from? I here Ukraine has lenient laws for space launches.
4) How do they establish s friggin' mission control?
5) Where do they find the equipment to arm the missile and mange the course correction?

These are just 5 of over a hundred hitches that I can think of.

But in the movie they do get the timer started, and the hero has very little time to stop it! :D

Because Pakistan doesn't have the know how and technology and money to do such a thing.

The AGNI 5 launch costed around $300m, do you think Pakistan with a £200billion economy could afford such a thing?
But the point is, why does Pakistan need to build an ICBM at all? It's adversary is only India and therefore shorter range, India-specific missiles will be more cost effective. In fact that's all Pakistan needs unless it wants to target the Jews in Israel! :smokin:

Cheers!

But in the movie they do get the timer started, and the hero has very little time to stop it! :D

Hollywood Hero's Guide to Survival in case of Radical Take Over of Nuclear Capable ICBM:

It's always the blue wire, red means danger, too much of a cliché!

This is 1950s technology which doesn't need actual testing and can be done on scale models and computer simulations.

Werner Von Braun in the 40s would be a sad man today if he heard that ....

"Gosh if had ring laser gyros-based high-accuracy INS (RINS) and micro navigation system (MINGS) along with composite rocket motor technology , distributed avionics architecture, high-speed reliable communication bus and a full digital control system to power the V2s !! "

Pakistan must test an ICBM ASAP. Unfortunately, if it wasn't for some ''khusries'' calling shots, we would have tested it ages ago.

Finding picture of Agni V recently.

e.jpg

LOL, why does it look pencil or small size stupid color? serious 5000km?? Come on, West doesn't say anything much.

Why do you guys want to follow India in everything ?

You Ghauri and Shaheen seem to have ranges that can hot most of India, why do you need any other missile.

India needs A5 because we need to cover whole of China.

You guys should stop wasting money and focus on education (and toilets! )

This is your toilet in India!
toilets_on_the_india_railwa.jpg

yup thats tru we go a lot from russia, we also sent 1000 scientists to russia for training and them came back te estabism unis, drdo, and other huge institutions that will now india propell towards a science power. they helped us produce millions of other scientists and engineers and workmen. it was a smart move by nehru.

Exactly. But some Indians like to downplay Russia's help over the years.

u wish pak had done that.

We are happy with the Chinese relationship.

LOL, why does it look pencil or small size stupid color? serious 5000km?? Come on, West doesn't say anything much.

If you compare the size of the missile with the AC unit and awning in the foreground, you will see that the missile is about 60 feet tall and about 6 feet in diameter, roughly speaking.

The color is a subjective matter, so I won't go there.

If you compare the size of the missile with the AC unit and awning in the foreground, you will see that the missile is about 60 feet tall and about 6 feet in diameter, roughly speaking.

The color is a subjective matter, so I won't go there.

Interesting thought, I see.

Please Pakistan don't follow what India does, just educate your thousand kids and send them to school instead madrassa and illegal Talibans camps, otherwise Pakistan will get collapse.

Many kids with no future on the street in every cities of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom