What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you realistically assess the Pakistani economy to be able to bear another round of crippling sanctions at this juncture?

Stand up man. As I said if we had listened to whingers and whiners we would not have the nukes we have today

We'll call our ICBM, Hello Kitti. At most I expect the reactions to be a little worse than India's, where suddenly reporters will remember to point out which all cities we can nuke which they don't with India's launch. But if our guys handle the press keep saying peace peace peace peace, it will all blow over.

Fortune favors the brave!

No want to call it billi

My My...Pakistan has really big ambitions...of hitting anyone anywhere in the world.

In that case. :tup:

And you don't shuper powver Izen Tit incredible

My My...Pakistan has really big ambitions...of hitting anyone anywhere in the world.

In that case. :tup:

And you don't shuper powver Izen Tit incredible

The problem with that is that the west will never allow Pak to have a fully functional ICBM

That is what some said when we went for nukes mate

Indias case is different because the west feels India is a responsible power that will not threaten them

Or they see you as a proxy to be used against China

Remember, Pakistan is setting a bad precedent here and showing a weakness to the Indians. It is showing it is afraid of perceptions.

Historically India is a nation who is afraid of our brute nature and whether or not it is true, India believes it and it keeps them at bay. If you continue to show a weakness such as fear, you are inviting India to attack you.

So I ask again, India main zyada himmat hai?

the fear of talibans getting they hands on ICBM is a problem for the whole world

What about Hindu terrorists getting Indian nukes. You know full well that India is the epicentre of Hindu terrorism

Remember, Pakistan is setting a bad precedent here and showing a weakness to the Indians. It is showing it is afraid of perceptions.

Historically India is a nation who is afraid of our brute nature and whether or not it is true, India believes it and it keeps them at bay. If you continue to show a weakness such as fear, you are inviting India to attack you.

Kindly elaborate ?

What about Hindu terrorists getting Indian nukes. You know full well that India is the epicentre of Hindu terrorism

lolz, never heard of that ? From where do you get this ?

Why just look for parity in missiles? How about other things too, which actually lay the foundation for missiles too, amongst other things? You know, things like universal education, good health care, functioning governance, infrastructure, stuff like that?

Cheng how come the only thanks you seem to get is from Indians?? Could it be that you do not wish Pakistan well??

india meain zyada himmat , paisa, dimag, facilities aur woh sab kuch hai jo aap nahi bana sakte.

So why if that was true do you behave as proxy for white man and bow to a white air hostess???

Well we have been hearing about Taimur for quite some time
But you have to test it to prove that it exist , or atleast show even some designs or pics

Like we tested our nukes in 1989 we have ways to get around testing in front of Indians preying eyes

Aryan, ignore the Indians, they are irrelevant to this discussion. Between you and me, as Pakistanis, don't you think India ko hum free kara rahay hain... As they say bohotay chorr hojayenge?

Asim bhai, India will never be interested in attacking Pakistan. She never was, She never will.. Please please for god-sake stop this fear mongering.. We know we have differences but let's learn to respect each other and try to at least live with those differences..

Aryan, ignore the Indians, they are irrelevant to this discussion. Between you and me, as Pakistanis, don't you think India ko hum free kara rahay hain... As they say bohotay chorr hojayenge?

lolz do you have VETO power over India.

One side some chinese and pakistani fanboys claiming A 5 to be failed one. On the other, they are claiming pakistan already has shaheen(4500kms) and taimur(7000kms) :lol:

So cheap!!!

No different to you having ambitions of being a super power when you still have 1960 tech aka flying coffins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom