What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asim bhai, India will never be interested in attacking Pakistan. She never was, She never will.. Please please for god-sake stop this fear mongering.. We know we have differences but let's learn to respect each other and try to at least live with those differences..

I was old enough to remember the nuclear strikes. I remember one comment in general that stuck to me after the tests made by the Indian army "Delhi just needs to give the order, we will have Lahore captured the next day". Indian over confidence is something that will lead to wars.

The Chinese can hit them, North Koreans can hit them. West lives with those things too and we haven't gone on the offensive against the west, ever compared to them.
Chinese can hit them but they are developing ABM systems to nuetralize Chinese threat. Though Chinese SLBM do irritate them. However, China also have made its 'no first use' policy very clear to the whole world. China is more concerned with securing its nuclear assets rather then pursuing MAD with them.

North Korea cannot hit them. This nation does not have credible ICBM capability. And North Korea faces harsh reactions from Japan, South Korea, and USA. These nations have threatened to destroy any long range North Korean missile flying near their territories even during testing purposes.

Blasphemy!!! :rolleyes:

I don't know why you guys get so worked up with the names of our missiles.

No one in Pakistan gives a **** about the connotations of the names. Their names sound good and that's all that matters.

We should name our missiles after Indian cities

Historically India is a nation who is afraid of our brute nature and whether or not it is true, India believes it and it keeps them at bay. If you continue to show a weakness such as fear, you are inviting India to attack you.

Historically?? Duh!!

May be Only in the brain of pakistanis.

Dude we are not one bit scared of your "brutish nature", but rather about the suicidal tendencies.

LOL..Agree on that!

Indians need to take a chill pill... Stop fixating on our perception of you. It is what it is.

Because Pakistan doesn't have the know how and technology and money to do such a thing.

The AGNI 5 launch costed around $300m, do you think Pakistan with a £200billion economy could afford such a thing?

who's the daddy, the country whose missilesnot fail,or whose missiles fail even after being industed, stop your crap idiot troll,you troll every where

Good question this could be a tricky situation for India too .

however USA knows India already has the technology and know how to cross 10000 km range , its just a matter of few years and the need for India to actually test it . Its a case like everyone knows that Israel has Nukes but Israel itself doesn't want to test it just to prove the point for obvious reasons .

unlike in the past USA cannot impose sanctions on India which will be self defeating for USA , in such a scenario once USA feels that it cannot stop India from testing a missile of that range it may just try to side track the situation in exchange may ask India to be signatory for either NPT or CTBT etc ...

Whats your call on that ?
USA can impose sanctions on any nation actually. Not long ago, USA was thinking of doing the same with China. However, a compromise was reached. Don't delude yourself.

It will be difficult for even India to justify its missile coverage over USA. Any nation that does this, automatically moves very high in the tiers of threat perception of USA.

However, if USA is willing to accept Indian position as one of the leading nations then no repercussions may occur.

I was old enough to remember the nuclear strikes. I remember one comment in general that stuck to me after the tests made by the Indian army "Delhi just needs to give the order, we will have Lahore captured the next day". Indian over confidence is something that will lead to wars.

Asim, TBH the only possibility of war between two countries is if another terrorist attack of the scale of 26/11 happens in India apart from that I see the statements like above as feel good ones nothing more.

As i said, the chances of us going to war will not be because of India's over-confidence but surely be because of terrorism.. Anyways in any case, Agni 5 will have no role to play.. I can only for-see conventional war unless we have made up our minds to destroy each other for good..

Pakistan's ICBM ambitions have been enshrouded in some secrecy and mystery.

I personally do see it happening though within the next decade.

So I ask again, India main zyada himmat hai?

What exactly do you mean by this "himmat" in this context?

The courage to do what? Attack Pakistan? Put an Indian on the moon? Develop a bigger economy than China's? What exactly?

No No No No

Toh phir chalao missile.

It would be in fact better if we didn't have the technology and then we didn't test it. At least we are not behaving like wimps then. But to say that we have the technology and still don't use it, its a national blunder. One that will come to bite us in the ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom