What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan already has tipu doesnt want to show,i like the idea, keep enemy guessing till time comes, and jaws will drop

JawDroppingDog.jpg

What exactly do you mean by this "himmat" in this context?

The courage to do what? Attack Pakistan? Put an Indian on the moon? Develop a bigger economy than China's? What exactly?

Let's keep it simple. To not be afraid of what foreign nations think.

Pakistan lacks the financial and technological resources needed to develop an ICBM this isn't the old days where North Korea or China can just give you one of their missiles and you can repaint them and rename them after foreign islamic kings now see that would make Amrika and their buddies Israel freak out you know how the Islamophobia thing is nowadays..... :meeting:

Aryan, ignore the Indians, they are irrelevant to this discussion. Between you and me, as Pakistanis, don't you think India ko hum free kara rahay hain... As they say bohotay chorr hojayenge?

absolutely. lol

lolz do you have VETO power over India.

Asim please show him veto power just ban him for tonight. He should have respect for you

Pakistan lacks the financial and technological resources needed to develop an ICBM this isn't the old days where North Korea or China can just give you one of their missiles and you can repaint them and rename them after foreign islamic kings now see that would make Amrika and their buddies Israel freak out you know how the Islamophobia thing is nowadays..... :meeting:

dude, what ever makes you sleep well, but when time comes, fact is we can nuke you, while your phut phut missiles instead of reaching pakistan will find their way to Andaman Islands

Asim bhai, India will never be interested in attacking Pakistan. She never was, She never will.. Please please for god-sake stop this fear mongering.. We know we have differences but let's learn to respect each other and try to at least live with those differences..

You just dont want a ban you wimp lol

Well, ICBM is no joke.

I don't even consider Agni 5 to be an ICBM.

But who knows, Pakistan might surprise everyone just like she did with Babur.

Even though ICBM is many times more complex than Babur.

Is it Tipu or Taimur ?

does it really matter? its not like we're going to see a ICBM test from Pakistan they could call it Shah Jahan Aurangzeb or w/e the fact of the matter is that Pakistan cannot and will not test an ICBM they lack the economy to support ICBM development and not to mention they would be sanctioned like crazy by the UNSC....

Asim Aqil -- there are political ramifications also which must also be understood fully. ICBM means we'll have the reach to hit europe etc. Of course we'd also have the ability to hit israel (which i dont think we would, but just having the capability means there would be a strong opposition to it)

in theory i do agree with you though.....Iran's assertiveness wins it a feared respect. A nuclear armed country with 180m population and rich and endowed in natural resources should be having a more assertive foreign policy rather than a complacent one in which we are thinking day to day, month to month and bumbling through life instead of thinking 5-10 years from now.

what we are doing is bumbling through life at the moment -- you can thank the leadership for that.

But circumstances change. And like you, i damn hope they will. We have to focus on our economy to make it strong. Economic security is national security. (again, strong visonary leadership and cooperation from the civilians/tax-payer is needed).

Rumour had it that there is/was a not-so-clandestine ICBM program. But it's an expensive proposition and i would imagine some of the funding was reserved for COIN - which is/was a more pressing matter at the time. The only real conventional threat we face is from the eastern sector - and we already have the tools and instruments needed to keep them in check and keep them from even daring or thinking about f*cking around with our sacred holy land..

I was old enough to remember the nuclear strikes. I remember one comment in general that stuck to me after the tests made by the Indian army "Delhi just needs to give the order, we will have Lahore captured the next day". Indian over confidence is something that will lead to wars.

Joking aside Pakistan will simply nuke India if they try being smart with us, but I feel that India's deterrent is not sufficient for China. I think Indian's need to be very careful with China. They could sort India out very comfortably at the moment

Yes India mai jyada himmat hai ;)

dude, what ever makes you sleep well, but when time comes, fact is we can nuke you, while your phut phut missiles instead of reaching pakistan will find their way to Andaman Islands

took a page from you BFF's book now the warnings come!!! and don't even bring up talks about nuking just because you are feeling undermined in a case of a nuclear war you guys would be obliterated as one of our generals said "India can take a bomb or 2 but when we respond there will be no Pakistan" and please get over yourself we only need the big boys for China even Agni 1 is enough to deal with Pakistan.

ok umm india can explain its enemy saying its china and usa wont mind since hey its china we cant test a 5000 km missile since it would look like its being aimed at europe and israel and with all the propaganda against pakistan does it look like we can just test and hpe that the world wont do anything. ofcourse there would be heavy sanctions to follow too which the way our govt is presently and economy we cant handle such hardships and then have the world against us. israel wont mind if india has a missile but it would definitely mind if pakistan has it. and there will be your problem heavy level sanction calls to shut off the nuclear program and just be creating more enmies in my opinion the time is not right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom