What's new

Why is India Reviving Insurgency in Balochistan?

Which article ?

If only you become fair with them and treat them with love and justice . No more arms will be raised here again .
I'm myself not in favour of sardars but being an ordinary citizens What can we do except fight in forums .

Indeed . But since when it's about balochistan, a neglected province , the grievances and roughness would be more and more than we can imagine .
Pakistan slow justice system can also be a cause of insurgency here that's why I'm opposed to usage of force here . I only regard justice and negotiation as a best resolve .

Yeah it's completely a backward area . With little electricity , no clean water , no proper education and security . But it's an agricultural one .

But it's a hometown , now living in Quetta .

God knows best but they only for the sake of work and labour .
Uzbeks are in quetta too in small numbers for work and labour .
All matters related to interprovincial claims and contestation fall within the domain of the CCI with 18 specific subjects including railways, mineral oil and natural gas, development of industries, electricity, major ports, regulatory authorities, national planning and national economic coordination, supervision and management of public debt, census, standards in higher education

Which article ?

Indeed . But since when it's about balochistan, a neglected province , the grievances and roughness would be more and more than we can imagine .
Pakistan slow justice system can also be a cause of insurgency here that's why I'm opposed to usage of force here . I only regard justice and negotiation as a best resolve .

Yeah it's completely a backward area . With little electricity , no clean water , no proper education and security . But it's an agricultural one .

But it's a hometown , now living in Quetta .

God knows best but they only for the sake of work and labour .
Uzbeks are in quetta too in small numbers for work and labour .
ok so were getting somewhere now which is good. but you do need to consider external factors too right. you have Afghanistan which borders Baluchistan and wishs nothing but the worst for pakistan. and iran a 2 faced country which get shia's from pakistan and trains them for syria and also funds insurgents along side with india.
note the world is not bright eyed and bushy tailed and hunky dory and its a dog eat dog world we live in.

now you said your home town from which you no longer live there is backward. thats a problem in itsself as when people have little resources they will cling onto anything and believe anything for the sake of their families and money, including the blame game.

note the justice system is slow very slow. from what i hear police let criminals "escape" and they are killed in shoot outs. its the was the system works and is not a Baluchistan problem but a Pakistan problem heck even india and Bangladesh too.

i dont trust uzbeks the turkey night club shooter was an Uzbek and the only group that supported the killing of the children in the school attack were the uzbek branch of the Al-Qaeda

Too many Indian trolls on this website always demonizing Pakistan.

There is no race on this planet more treacherous then the backstabbing instigating Hindu sub-human scum. Kashmir rightfully belongs to Pakistan. And just like the Hindu has ignorantly and violently with held our Kashmiri brothers and sisters from joining Pakistan a day will come when Pakistan will return the favor.

You sub-human Indian trolls won't be ready for that day being the pitiful lying trolls that you are, your heads will explode. And my brothers and I will laugh at your long overdue yet well deserved misery.

Pakistan has honor, we kept our end of the bargain. It is the backstabbing Indian who breaks promises and cries like a little b**** when push comes to shove.

As Pakistan is using terrorism in Kashmir as a bargaining chip, it makes perfect sense for India to repay in kind. It also helps India to answer Pakistan in it's own words when a act of terrorism happens in India. The answer to Pakistan's asymmetrical warfare is asymmetrical warfare, all out war is and should be the last resort.
Musharraf unilaterally put away the Kashmir cause back in 2001, but India thought it was the right time to attempt increasing its influence in the agencies/tribal belt through Afghanistan and attempt to destabilize and destroy Pakistan. They did all they could but our valiant armed forces and civilians stood up to any thing that they could through at us
With that failing, they shifted their focus to Baluchistan and are about to fail miserably

And Kashmir! well we haven't even started there yet! Wait till you get a feeling of your newspapers littered with pictures of dead and weeping and your hospitals almost every day on emergency call. We will let you have a taste of your own medicine! India has earned it big time

And Kashmir! well we haven't even started there yet! Wait till you get a feeling of your newspapers littered with pictures of dead and weeping and your hospitals almost every day on emergency call. We will let you have a taste of your own medicine! India has earned it big time

Please try your level best, we are bigger and better in every sense military, economy, clout, technology etc etc so rest assured there will be more weeping on your side of the border

As Pakistan is using terrorism in Kashmir as a bargaining chip, it makes perfect sense for India to repay in kind. It also helps India to answer Pakistan in it's own words when a act of terrorism happens in India. The answer to Pakistan's asymmetrical warfare is asymmetrical warfare, all out war is and should be the last resort.
kashmir is a dispute. Balochistan is internal matter of Pakistan.
Prove Pakistan Government hand first. We have showed your state terrorism to the world.

Bro I'm talking about the article no 161 .

161. Natural gas and hydro-electric power: 1[(1) Notwithstanding the provisions of Article 78,

(a) the net proceeds of the Federal duty of excise on natural gas levied at well-head and collected by the Federal Government and of the royalty collected by the Federal Government, shall not form part of the Federal Consolidated Fund and shall be paid to the Province in which the well-head of natural gas is situated;

(b) the net proceeds of the Federal duty of excise on oil levied at well-head and collected by the Federal Government, shall not form part of the Federal Consolidated Fund and shall be paid to the Province in which the well-head of oil is situated.]

(2) The net profits earned by the Federal Government, or any undertaking established or administered by the Federal Government from the bulk generation of power at a hydro-electric station shall be paid to the Province in which the hydro-electric station is situated.

What really happens is

• There is a dispute between the Pakistan and Balochistan Governments. The rate fixed as royalty is low and share of excise duty collected is not regularly paid to the Balochistan government. This makes the Balochistan representatives feel like second class citizens.
  • If they were to get their rightful share Balochistan will be a surplus revenue state. But due to fear of losing federal control Pakistan controls the fund flows to Balochistan.
Such situation has make it a income deficit state .

Perhaps you clear my confusion about it .

About the article of missing persons , I'm talking about the dead bodies found in balochistan not missing people . The dead bodies that were found should be dealt with justice . These surveys were taken by BBC report . I'll go through it . If you've more information or authentic reports from government or army about it please share with me .

This report is causing a disturbance here around balochistan and making people rise about all secrets hidden to them .

Thats what I meant bro .

Negligence of balochistan at national level is not beneficial .
I'm totally against the use of force to control insurgency here . Prime minister nawaz sharif , army , fc, provincial govt should all sit all together and resolve this peacefully and justly .

Otherwise the separatists here would favour anything that is against pakistan state .
Force can't stop anything , only negotiation and justice can .
As I said earlier, provinces are paid for the given services. Didnt you ever hear confrontation between federal and KPK government over hydel profit?

And secondly, most of hydel power is being generated by KPK and Gas by Sindh. Why would anyone give Baluchistan his share of revenue other than Punjab which give a bit of her share to Baluchistan in NFC award.

And the life standard of people in Baluchistan is due to incompetency of your corrupt leaders. As I mentioned earlier, did Baluchistan govt take a single action against the secretary of finance arrested red-hand with hunderds of million rupees? Your politicians and bureaucracy is looting your resources, and not the other ones. Stop this crap and make them accountable.

And lastly, did the read the mentioned article? It clears your argument of multilated bodies. Read it again.

Kashmir is UN recognized dispute that concern Pakistan as much as india where as india has no stakes or concern in Balochistan and if it feels it does then maybe we should spill some oil in fire by giving voice and support (diplomatic & military) to freedom movements in Indian Occupied Kashmir, Khalistan, Assam, Manipur, Tamil Nadu, Nagalands, UP become advocates of Dalits after india shows itself as champion of democracy and human rights wouldn't be good if the oppressed minorities dont get freedom in india.

There will be no peace for Pakistan till it stops interfering in Kashmir.Period

Well then we will have no peace this fragile state of india is only standing because it has relatively more peace there but if the problems of terrorism started to happen in ur country like it is happening in Pak u will suffer economically and ur state will fall like USSR. After all u need huge amounts of money to employ soldiers to forcefully keep Khalistan, Assam, Nagalands, Manipur, Kashmir, UP etc

You're another who's starting the blame game here .

Control over their resources is baloch demand and it should be given to them . Article is just by a blogger and an assumption, I asked you an authentic report by army or government just like army answered about the missing activists of bhensa, it should be same for baloch .

They're also confused at some occasions .
They have also been opposing cpec project in balochistan which is dangerous step .
It's only a matter of time they start violent protests and disrupt CPEC work.
CPEC is another way of enslaving innocent balochi's and exploiting their mineral wealth!

Well then we will have no peace this fragile state of india is only standing because it has relatively more peace there but if the problems of terrorism started to happen in ur country like it is happening in Pak u will suffer economically and ur state will fall like USSR. After all u need huge amounts of money to employ soldiers to forcefully keep Khalistan, Assam, Nagalands, Manipur, Kashmir, UP etc
Lol...we are victims of terrorism from your side since independence and you are victims of your own mistakes...if you can't handle a snake...don't pet an snake!!
Karma is a B!tch and its slapping you guys hard!!

They are not insurgents....they are freedom fighters...fighting for free balochistan!!

Freedom fighters or insurgents.

They would meet this fate soon:

CdVYQbdWEAApC0u.jpg

I want balochistan issue to be solved with negotiation and justice .

Negotiation and justice would be done with only those who don't have gun in their hands. Those who have guns and ask India to help them would get what Indian soldiers get at LOC or IB.

A bullet from G3 in their head. And this applies to everyone. Whether they are BLA terrorists or TTP rats or someone from MQM militants or Lyari gang war.

Everyone in pakistan has to go through a test to prove their patriotism except the one who's living punjab .
Sar phiray baloch apni dharti ko maa kehtey hain or is se muhabbat krte hain and jese sare beton ki muhabbat ma k daaman me yak ja hojati ha , punjab wale nahi mante. We all have to go through hard tests to prove our patriotism except punjab .
Baloch love their land like they love their mother . They don't want it to be exploit, they want to be treated as a mother as treated but pakistan cannot understand it .
You guys should protest....you have huge amount of mineral wealth...!

Everyone in pakistan has to go through a test to prove their patriotism except the one who's living punjab .
Sar phiray baloch apni dharti ko maa kehtey hain or is se muhabbat krte hain and jese sare beton ki muhabbat ma k daaman me yak ja hojati ha , punjab wale nahi mante. We all have to go through hard tests to prove our patriotism except punjab .
Baloch love their land like they love their mother . They don't want it to be exploit, they want to treat it as a mother but pakistan cannot understand it .

Abay kon si maan??

Wohi maan jis ka 1 hissa Oman ko dai diya tha. Ya woh maan ji ka aadha hissa British Balochistan aur baqi ka aadha Kalat state kehlata tha.

Bhai yeh dramai bazi band karo .Anyone who would ally with India is our enemy. Be it Baloch, Sindhi, Muhajir, Punjabi or Pukhtoon.

Back
Top Bottom