What's new

Why is India Reviving Insurgency in Balochistan?

You're another who's starting the blame game here .

Control over their resources is baloch demand and it should be given to them . Article is just by a blogger and an assumption, I asked you an authentic report by army or government just like army answered about the missing activists of bhensa, it should be same for baloch .
Blame Game? LOL.
Quote a single report blaming government for not giving Baluchistan her share-- not some Akhter Mengal and Co. or some NGO. Actually--- No-first go and educate yourself about NFC award. :p:

Okay do you have a single proof about those multilated bodies were done by forces? Or a single proof about missing bloggers in Pak agencies custody?
Give me an authentic report by government or army as you demand.

It's only a matter of time they start violent protests and disrupt CPEC work.
CPEC is another way of enslaving innocent balochi's and exploiting their mineral wealth!

Well I wouldn't disagree if such cases exist, at-least on humanitarian gourds but on other side, why such so-called sympathy cum flaming insurgency when the one's own house needed a lot of focus. Oh, wait.... disrupting CPEC is the key and the rest is like covering for the real thing. Yes, sympathies should be shared and expressed with people but why so-called innocent balochi's and not those in-house.... I am sure you wouldn't ask for the same in return and will be aware what really happening there as compare to what you are trying to prove here against Pakistan. The innocent Balochis actually themselves are victims of Sardars and so-called foreign backed fake Balochi leaders that when the time came to stand for their so-called movement, mostly ran either to Europe and now prefers India. Search the net and listen/watch that how Balochis are actually daring and challenging people like Brahamdagh etc to visit the their claimed tribal area or people to prove his/their patriotism.

The red highlighted words are actually the agenda of most Indian Propaganda Call Centers Floors and blue highlighted part is the cover story to hide such agenda though unfortunately, populace buying the same in large number even being highly educated. Paying much attention to such media calls and propaganda wouldn't do wonders but in the end, going to disappoint as soon as reality revealed which can be harmful for health and can be disaster.

Lol...we are victims of terrorism from your side since independence and you are victims of your own mistakes...if you can't handle a snake...don't pet an snake!!
Karma is a B!tch and its slapping you guys hard!!

Actually, this is how the current breed and generation of so-called centers is told to propagate but we have crushed enough of snake heads and very few left hence, anxiety by the masters and crying river of innocence while playing a victim card though, India is actually tasting own medicine. Karma..... how many movements inside India... that seems nothing to you like deliberately downplaying that has nothing to do with us but Karma.....

NaMO and Doval's politics will die and will be turned into ashes on the day, RSS/BJP has no anti-Pakistan agenda in its mandate..... and praising/supporting such elements inside Pakistan however, it is a two way road so why cry now like let the game be continued as both parties are the victim and evil on the same time.

Why use of profanity rather one can still be ethical to quote people and have conversation.

You guys should protest....you have huge amount of mineral wealth...!

Such approach actually proves that being failed on almost every front, going to contact people like this to lie and propagate the failed attempt. Yeah, the so-called Balochi people must listen to you.... Indeed, very satisfying post. However, a while ago, there was a word mentioned as Karma....... remember. By the way, protest against who because the real culprits were foreign backed fake Sardars and are on run. Rather than risking their lives, India must ask Barahamdagh to go and take part in such protests instead of internet bhashans and calls but wait, he is not going back but will ask people to do.

I cannot say anything confirmed about uzbeks . All I see them as workers .
From what I understand is that they're illegal people coming here and in past they also have been involved in kidnapping people .
I'm really no security personal that can know the deep of each case , but I'm totally against the illegal people coming to pakistan here . Afghans , uzbeks .. They've really challenged the law and you know afghans how they back bite pakistan as it's their own country .
I believe baloch do have right to talk contrary or grievance to pakistan as they're part of it and pakistan is also along with many other factors responsible for the insurgency here but no other than baloch got right to grieve and demand anything from this country .

Obviously poverty can force anyone to do anything .
Actually my area is still a bit better than other areas in balochistan as it's an agricultural area and people can survive but imagine other areas of balochistan, high arid , mountain and no agriculture. And electricity and clean water , I'll not be surprised if any rebellion came from those areas. Poor are played in the hands of rich . International powers like india , afghanistan can play with them through money .
At this pakistan is no different who've benefited from balochistan resources but deprived baloch themselves of this all .

You're an American or pakistan citizen ??
usually im one for a bit of culture but your subject to the wrong type.
get rid of the b@$tards.

with development comes results. would anyone fight against the govenrment when theres huge development.

if you dont mind me asking, how old are you?
rural remote areas are obviously bound not to have the basic utilities (electricity,water and gas).
as for my flags, im sure they speak for them self.

I bet you've never been to balochistan but once you come and mingle with the baloch . You'll really find the sensible and peaceful . There's an impression that baloch are fighters and jungjoo and harsh but it's not true .
If you notice that harshness in nature is in Pashtoons but baloch will be calm with you and very hospitable people you'll ever see . I really don't want force to be used on them, you talk with them with reason and logic no arms will be raised against state .

As I'm a sindhi and I belong to a well off family , my father has always trusted baloch people to be hired as his partners or for his accompany . They're trustworthy and happy with what they get . Only few will be anti pakistan. They've had lot of patience now is time to accept their demands and give them equally comfortable lives as in Lahore , Karachi .
i have been to pakistan but not balochistan.

Well I wouldn't disagree if such cases exist, at-least on humanitarian gourds but on other side, why such so-called sympathy cum flaming insurgency when the one's own house needed a lot of focus. Oh, wait.... disrupting CPEC is the key and the rest is like covering for the real thing. Yes, sympathies should be shared and expressed with people but why so-called innocent balochi's and not those in-house.... I am sure you wouldn't ask for the same in return and will be aware what really happening there as compare to what you are trying to prove here against Pakistan. The innocent Balochis actually themselves are victims of Sardars and so-called foreign backed fake Balochi leaders that when the time came to stand for their so-called movement, mostly ran either to Europe and now prefers India. Search the net and listen/watch that how Balochis are actually daring and challenging people like Brahamdagh etc to visit the their claimed tribal area or people to prove his/their patriotism.

The red highlighted words are actually the agenda of most Indian Propaganda Call Centers Floors and blue highlighted part is the cover story to hide such agenda though unfortunately, populace buying the same in large number even being highly educated. Paying much attention to such media calls and propaganda wouldn't do wonders but in the end, going to disappoint as soon as reality revealed which can be harmful for health and can be disaster.

Actually, this is how the current breed and generation of so-called centers is told to propagate but we have crushed enough of snake heads and very few left hence, anxiety by the masters and crying river of innocence while playing a victim card though, India is actually tasting own medicine. Karma..... how many movements inside India... that seems nothing to you like deliberately downplaying that has nothing to do with us but Karma.....

NaMO and Doval's politics will die and will be turned into ashes on the day, RSS/BJP has no anti-Pakistan agenda in its mandate..... and praising/supporting such elements inside Pakistan however, it is a two way road so why cry now like let the game be continued as both parties are the victim and evil on the same time.

Why use of profanity rather one can still be ethical to quote people and have conversation.
This thread is about balochistan...why are you talking about India? If you cannot contribute to the thread...take a time out!!

sometimes i feel pity for the baloch people and think the government should do more and sometime i get angry of the fact that they blame the government and just wait for the government to do something why not do it themselves... why not lift themselves up i mean we have done it here where my father would tell us that they had no clothes or enough food for the winter and in even in such dire conditions they worked to improve their life..
No they will just do Matam and rona dhona , while remain loyal to there SARDARS...Honor and Pride..
They never asked what these sardars have done for them..RS 200 Million per member of balochistan assembly ? can you imagine ? they won't ask them what have they done with that amount..And cry our resource our resources..What have they done with gawadar in last 60 years nothing..

Such approach actually proves that being failed on almost every front, going to contact people like this to lie and propagate the failed attempt. Yeah, the so-called Balochi people must listen to you.... Indeed, very satisfying post. However, a while ago, there was a word mentioned as Karma....... remember. By the way, protest against who because the real culprits were foreign backed fake Sardars and are on run. Rather than risking their lives, India must ask Barahamdagh to go and take part in such protests instead of internet bhashans and calls but wait, he is not going back but will ask people to do.
Every body has a right to protest in a democracy...I know guys are new to it...but that's how it works...
And again this thread is about baloch...no need to drag other countries internal issues here!

But you said constitution or I missed something ?

Please post your reply here . In sha Allah I'll get to you tomorrow. It's night . I'm sleepy .

Good night friends : ) .
These are the words of 18th amendment that is part of constitution ..So no Mr.Mangal Sardar can't demand this..
He can just make a fool to his people and the tribe he is heading..While living a complete luxury life in DHA..And will send all there sons to elite colleges in paksitan while doing nothing for there people so that his TRIBAL chief seat never gets endanger..Modern form of slavery..

First category of baloch want the government to be equally just and fair with them in terms of development and resources but second category , there are some who want independence from pakistan.
I fit in first category. But I'm not a pro pakistan in regard to balochistan issue , am not an anti pakistan either . Just confused at somewhere .

I'm 20 years old . Why ?
i asked your age as you seemed confused. those who want independence will end up dead. and nobody cares

Just indicating that they can love balochistan and protect its resources by refusing it to sell to other foreigners . They got all right to decide about balochistan.
If anyone refuses any command by federal doesn't mean his patriotism is in doubt .

Agreed to whatever you said. Opposing any decision of federal government is no act of treason.

But to ask help from India or to ask for breaking up Pakistan is an act of an enemy and we Pakistanis would treat that guy as an enemy.

Listen to Shahzain Bugti about Baloch's stance and Brahamdagh.

Message to Brahamdagh Bugti...and Baloch brothers against so-called Baloch leaders.

One of the Tribes leader with name and all detail in introduction... Chiefs etc... for Brahamdagh Bugti

How many people killed by Brahamdagh and company and the real value of so-called sardar....

This thread is about balochistan...why are you talking about India? If you cannot contribute to the thread...take a time out!!

Every body has a right to protest in a democracy...I know guys are new to it...but that's how it works...
And again this thread is about baloch...no need to drag other countries internal issues here!

None opposed protest ever and there is difference between protest and terrorism.
Thanks for reminding me however, ..... the subject is as follows and events are interconnected.... India is the subject here though pointing about inside India was actually a hint to realize the Karma (your own words).

Subject:

Also, watch above videos may disappoint many, especially the last video by a prominent Baloch Elder/Sardar/Leader is prominent to reveal the real case and faces.

those who want independence will end up dead. and nobody cares

Independence and occupation is not even the case here but the few of them actually want to break Pakistan/separation which has long history like back to 1947 with our Rival to undone Pakistan which will remain a shattered dream for them.

Kids , kids everywhere.
Federal ministry of human rights took all the survey, more than 900 bodies of baloch politivians and separatists were found .

All should be dealt with a legalised process , then it'll be clear whether it was forces or insurgency .
It's not too much to demand .
Don't act like that bonga real napster , I thought you intelligent that's why replying you . All we demand is justice of the bodies of baloch politicians and balochi people , then it'll be cleared whether the forces or not .
936 bodies is not less , in 2016 110 baloch were killed here . All that I m discussing here is to go through it though a legalised process . As a balochistani we have right to demand the justice of those bodies and all details .

Please note , I'm not a supporter of freedom or supporting bla or blf. All I talked about is the genuine concern of baloch and problems of balochistan and on those topics that I've grasp or perhaps if I'm less informed about it then it'll be acquiring more information.

As you have pointed out about the killing and bodies found, want you to go through the last video in this post and will give an overall view of the matter and how the same is done by fake Sardars which was based upon two things 1)slavery & 2)for the master and Money.

On one hand yourself admits that you are unaware of the details but on other hand, you are accusing state for all the problems.... Your call then...

Kids , kids everywhere.
Federal ministry of human rights took all the survey, more than 900 bodies of baloch politivians and separatists were found .

All should be dealt with a legalised process , then it'll be clear whether it was forces or insurgency .
It's not too much to demand .
Don't act like that bonga real napster , I thought you intelligent that's why replying you . All we demand is justice of the bodies of baloch politicians and balochi people , then it'll be cleared whether the forces or not .
O bibi those are rising arms against state are prone to death. This happens everywhere in the world. And do you have any proof either those incidents are done by forces?

why should state deal them with legal process when they didnt take the legal process to fight for their not given rights of any?

And secondly you are not asking for investigation. You were blaming forces from start without having any proof, and while you are losing your argument--resources to missing persons to multilated bodies--- now stepping down from your stance. LOL! Dont act like a hypocrite. :sick: And who will investigate this matter while you dont believe your government and forces?

And there is no need to get personal. Argue with a logic or dont. Well, your illogical rants make me think- if you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

Listen to Shahzain Bugti about Baloch's stance and Brahamdagh.

Message to Brahamdagh Bugti...and Baloch brothers against so-called Baloch leaders.

One of the Tribes leader with name and all detail in introduction... Chiefs etc... for Brahamdagh Bugti

How many people killed by Brahamdagh and company and the real value of so-called sardar....

None opposed protest ever and there is difference between protest and terrorism.
Thanks for reminding me however, ..... the subject is as follows and events are interconnected.... India is the subject here though pointing about inside India was actually a hint to realize the Karma (your own words).

Subject:

Also, watch above videos may disappoint many, especially the last video by a prominent Baloch Elder/Sardar/Leader is prominent to reveal the real case and faces.
I'm talking about innocent baloch people and you are showing videos of leaders...
Tell me..are baloch people treated equally? Do they get food water and work like rest of the Pakistanis?
Do they have stake in the resources of their own land?

I think it's only rumour that india is involved here .
There have been no proofs of indian involvement, pakistan has not yet got any proofs of indian involvement here .

Pakistan has complete proofs of Indian involvement in terrorism in Balochistan. I would ask mods to ban you if you try to deny Indian involvement in Balochistan.

You claim to know so much about Balochistan and you are unaware of Indian export of terror to Balochistan?

Be neutral? We won't tolerate any pro India rat here on this forum or in Balochistan for that matter.

I'm talking about innocent baloch people and you are showing videos of leaders...
Tell me..are baloch people treated equally? Do they get food water and work like rest of the Pakistanis?
Do they have stake in the resources of their own land?

You did not listen what has been told in videos..... but merely replying for the sake of reply only... The fake Sardars were responsible for these injustices in past since long and there were no LEAs in the area. These foreign paid so-called leaders were at large with their crimes and there was none to challenge but since the day, areas are liberated and cleaned from such cancer, the few terrorists started to shout sky high being in the pain and for propaganda that opportunity is availed in every manner by India. Those areas were always under influence of fake Sardars that never done anything for prosperity of people hence, no development and one of the reasons was if People become literate and educated, these thugs may loose their influence and kingdom inside state hence, all the pain and propaganda. LEAs started to confirm the writ of Government during Musharaf era and before that, every Sardar of those areas was getting royalty of whatever source extracted but never spent a penny upon people, the reality. The work is started that two names will be good enough for our neighbor as Gawadar and CPEC that cannot be digested by GoI hence, propaganda and misleading at large to sabotage the progress.

Back
Top Bottom