What's new

Why is India Reviving Insurgency in Balochistan?

Your assumptions are correct.
The Bugtis are nobody.
Haramdad Bugti might face the same destiny as the other bugti did...being slaughtered at the hands of a military general. :lol:

Nah he would die living in India coming on times now and Zee news fighting with former Pakistani generals and diplomats for "freedom" of Balochistan.

Poor b@stard isn't going to get a penny out of the fortune that his grandfather left behind in Balochistan and Sindh. I hope India compensates his for this big loss. All the wealth and assets of Akbar Bugti would be divided between his cousins Mir Aali Bugti, Shahzain Bugti and others.

Nah he would die living in India coming on times now and Zee news fighting with former Pakistani generals and diplomats for "freedom" of Balochistan.

Poor b@stard isn't going to get a penny out of the fortune that his grandfather left behind in Balochistan and Sindh. I hope India compensates his for this big loss. All the wealth and assets of Akbar Bugti would be divided between his cousins Mir Aali Bugti, Shahzain Bugti and others.
lol this gave me the laughs. :lol:

Who gives a dam/n about the bugtis!

Gwadar port and CPEC will change everything.:rolleyes:

lol this gave me the laughs. :lol:

Who gives a dam/n about the bugtis!

Gwadar port and CPEC will change everything.:rolleyes:

Not all are Bugtis are like that Barahmadagh. Many are patriotic and sane individuals too.

This thread is stupid too. Why discuss a nautanki of Modi that happened months ago in August last year? We all know it was a drama like surgical strike for domestic consumption. To show the so called 56 inch chaati after what happened in IOK last year.

People here have genuine grievances and our dealing is far from ideal . They all have been demanding their legitimate share according to pakistan constitution but Pakistan dealt them with force which further exploited situation with interference of india and afghanistan. India tends to think that people here will be accompanying india but it's no true . India's involvement has only made our reputation bad to pakistan.

What made them rebellion ? Since 2004 1,000 bodies were found from balochistan. They've very genuine questions and grievances regarding these bodies but they can't demand justice for their beloved ones who've been either killed by the forces or abducted because it questions pakistan's sovereignty.

One brigeudier in balochistan who belonged to army looted 13 arab but no one questions him because it's reputation of army .
No , I'm not here lifting the blame from provincial govt . Provincial govt of balochistan only consisted of bunch of incompetents who made us feel that they care zero about the province and us and they'll do what they're ordered by islamabad, our needs doesn't matter.

The fact about federal is that federal has also violated the article of pakistan constitution by depriving baloch of their own resources but we're not allowed to question federal because it questions pakistan's sovereignty.

I'm banned from that account to comment here .so replied u from this .
People here have genuine grievances and our dealing is far from ideal . They all have been demanding their legitimate share according to pakistan constitution but Pakistan dealt them with force which further exploited situation with interference of india and afghanistan. India tends to think that people here will be accompanying india but it's no true . India's involvement has only made our reputation bad to pakistan.

What made them rebellion ? Since 2004 1,000 bodies were found from balochistan. They've very genuine questions and grievances regarding these bodies but they can't demand justice for their beloved ones who've been either killed by the forces or abducted because it questions pakistan's sovereignty.

One brigeudier in balochistan who belonged to army looted 13 arab but no one questions him because it's reputation of army .
No , I'm not here lifting the blame from provincial govt . Provincial govt of balochistan only consisted of bunch of incompetents who made us feel that they care zero about the province and us and they'll do what they're ordered by islamabad, our needs doesn't matter.

The fact about federal is that federal has also violated the article of pakistan constitution by depriving baloch of their own resources but we're not allowed to question federal because it questions pakistan's sovereignty.

I'm banned from that account to comment here .so replied u from this .
so there's real concern then .
why do you think that is?
do you host separatists ?
do you give the armed forces trouble?
are you opposed to infrastructure developments there?
or even the lack of development ?

What do you mean I host separatists or that .. that etc ?

I've only pointed out to the grievances the baloch people have here for pakistan government.
Perhaps I've written only two or three as im no expert on this issue . There will be far more things that baloch want to resolve with the government.

Resolve with them peacefully and there will be a huge decrease in insurgency in balochistan.
separatists as in bla?

dont you think the developments in gwadar would eventually spread out to other parts of the province? these things take time.
dont you think from the armys point of view is that there getting rid of those who wish ill upon pakistan?

No I don't .
I don't even know that few days ago brahmdad invited me to his nephew party. :ph34r: ( $arcasm )

I'm optimistic about cpec regarding balochistan future .

No I completely oppose army's stance on balochistan.
They've been baloch genocide since years and they expect us balochistanis to keep quiet on all those atrocities they've done on baloch .

Whomever they're killing in balochistan, they should tell us each detail about them too .
Many thousand families in balochistan had their relatives killed or abducted and never returned to the families again . According to families they had no any charge upon them only abducted for being baloch .
You guys are dealing with a sensitive issue here , please let us know what you've been doing in our province since years .
It's a civilised world where you are required to go through a legalised process to punish the traitors .

Not shoot them at some lonely mountains without any issue of any court .

I want balochistan issue to be solved with negotiation and justice .
interesting..........very interesting.

Super interesting .
indeed, i know theres operations there to get rid of miscreants and yet you talk of people being abducted.
from what i can gather from your old account your from turbat, got any pics of the place?

also you mentioned revenues from shale gas is going to the government and not the people isnt that the case else where too?

what about mining? do they have mines in balochistan? do they employ baloch people?
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/headline/govt-focusing-on-development-of-balochistan-pm-nawaz/

Super interesting .

http://epaper.dawn.com/DetailNews.php?StoryText=23_11_2015_003_004

Mengal asks government to handover gawadar port to balochistan.
Yes and these Sardars will do the same to Gawadar what they have done to there areas...Did any body ask mengal how much schools and hospitals did they build ?Why Baloch select these sardars ? Oh SARDAR is our PRIDE sardar is Honor....Just see the condition in Interior sindh where waderaas ruling and never do anything in there village ...But at election oh sindhis jiyo buhtoo vote for us..and put blame on federal government they are stealing our resources.
GAWADAR ? what gawaadar the same which was bought from OMAN by a Paksitani PM and then annexed it to balochistan..HASIL BAZINJO is Port minister , a baloch..

There's operations since Jinnah, zulfufiqar bhutto, then musharaf time till now . Thousands have gone missing . Few questions , who killed them ? Why were they killed ? Which court gave them death penalty ? Which law legalises killers to kill and dump ? Which jail were they kept in ? What are the charges on them ? .

Only we demand justice for these dead bodies , much of issue is solved .
Hope you understood me .

No, I'm from jaffarbad.
But been to Turbat and gawadar too .

Ywah according to constitution, our resources belong to us but we're depending on funds . Don't know about others but when baloch are demanding control over their resources then it's not an illegal demand . It's a demand completely agreed with constitution of Pakistan.

Yeah . Majorly coal mines .
All ethinicity are employed . Afghans , uzbeks , baloch , pashtun , sindhi .

Why do you bring Sardar in everything .

He's asking to give it to balochistan government so that the profit earned from it comes to the province of balochistan and balochistan government can employ more baloch people in the gawadar project .

He's asking to give it to balochistan government so that the profit earned from it comes to the province of balochistan and balochistan government can employ more baloch people in the gawadar project .

Because they are the part of problem not the issue..Assembly ? every sardar is sitting there ..Mengal should ask what happened to 200 million rupees each year given to member of baloch assembly ?With 200 million do you know how many schools and jobs can be provided in the areas ? but no ..Please mark this words these sardars will never allow the kids to be educated ..On whom they will conduct kingship then..
You can't just simply employ anybody on port without technical knowledge expertise in his filed..This is not government job on sale..
I am yet to see a middle class or poor sardar..

Well, I completely have no idea about any such sardars . I also have a sardar of my tribe but he does things that are for welfare of his tribe .

But according to constitution the resources of provinces belong to the province and he's merely asking it to handle it to government not the tribal sardars.
If federal government didn't give it to balochistan then should equally benefit balochistan from this project . Equal profit should be for balochistan. Whatever they're issuing in other provinces should be for balochistan too .

Whatever he demanded was for welfare of baloch people . Come out of your judgemental opinions , baloch are also humans and they've also rights to enjoy all facilities of their province just like others .
Port and Shipping is Federal subject according to constitution of Pakistan.He can't ask to handover Gawadar to Balochistan since this is against constitution..
, baloch are also humans and they've also rights to enjoy all facilities of their province just like others..Yes nobody can deny this fact..Federal government is not doing well in this but primary responsibility lies with Provincial assembly they have all the powers (90 % assembly is made up of sardars)
I am not judgmental about sardars or waderas or Chodarris i have very well valid reasons to have opinion against them..
Rest anybody hold arms against state should deserve death

There's operations since Jinnah, zulfufiqar bhutto, then musharaf time till now . Thousands have gone missing . Few questions , who killed them ? Why were they killed ? Which court gave them death penalty ? Which law legalises killers to kill and dump ? Which jail were they kept in ? What are the charges on them ? .

Only we demand justice for these dead bodies , much of issue is solved .
Hope you understood me .

No, I'm from jaffarbad.
But been to Turbat and gawadar too .

Ywah according to constitution, our resources belong to us but we're depending on funds . Don't know about others but when baloch are demanding control over their resources then it's not an illegal demand . It's a demand completely agreed with constitution of Pakistan.

Yeah . Majorly coal mines .
All ethinicity are employed . Afghans , uzbeks , baloch , pashtun , sindhi .
well i said seperatists, who cares if there killed. but those who are asking for their fair share have valid points.
from what i know pakistan legal system is horrendous and stupidly slow. and shoot outs make more sense then sending them to court.

@Irfan Baloch whats your take on this?
also you said your from jaffarbad but all i can find is this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jafarabad_District and its capital is dera allah yar. and a quick google search shows its a rough area.
https://tribune.com.pk/story/131018...incharge-two-others-killed-dera-murad-jamali/

also there local employment for those mining but uzbeks are quiet surprising to find and are known to be anti pakistani.

Back
Top Bottom