What's new

Why is China opening so many fronts ?

Using excessive force that caused the Indian deaths were wrong. Not only wrong but it ultimately reckless and disastrous.

About the specifics regarding a land grab, I haven’t really studied all of the details to really determine who is in the right but it’s undeniable that Modi’s anti Chinese shift is part of the reason why hostilities escalated. I wish the Chinese side was more restrained. Honestly boggles the mind if the higher authorities planned this.

I still do not know what anti Chinese measures you are keeping on saying in each post? Can you list it out? I cannot see anything significant against the Chinese even in words taken in his last 6 years. We did not even call out China for the coronavirus outbreak.
As I said if China thinks by taking on India to prove its the top dog in Asia it would surely backfire on them. Economically with US market closing in on them, they are left with another big market India and they have the capability to lose even this too. Attempting land grab unstrategic to the Chinese is beyond measure. I have been to.china and I have been vocal about China being important to India in the long run economic growth. My friends had to say I told you so to me.

Because it can.
Because these countries are trying to f**k with it on wink-wink behest of the sole hedgemony: USA.
Because this is the LAST, FINAL chance for the smaller guys to f**k with it in the hope of gaining some leverage/concession before it's fait accompli (or as the Chinese saying goes "when the rice is cooked") - NOT that China is hell-bend on robbing them but just make it clear what it didn't have a chance to make clear.

I still do not know what anti Chinese measures you are keeping on saying in each post? Can you list it out? I cannot see anything significant against the Chinese even in words taken in his last 6 years. We did not even call out China for the coronavirus outbreak.
As I said if China thinks by taking on India to prove its the top dog in Asia it would surely backfire on them. Economically with US market closing in on them, they are left with another big market India and they have the capability to lose even this too. Attempting land grab unstrategic to the Chinese is beyond measure. I have been to.china and I have been vocal about China being important to India in the long run economic growth. My friends had to say I told you so to me.

i will respond more later but look up jaishankar and his China policy. In the last few months, India has moved closer to being a formal member of the quad, banned Chinese investments, Indian media has been increasing anti Chinese sentiment especially related to covid, Modi started boosting roadwork in the disputed areas.

All of this puts China’s already tense leadership on high alert. That’s not to say I support everything they do but you can see how hostilities can quickly escalate from here. And I agree with you, for China to exacerbate tensions with India is completely stupid and self damaging. If they wanted to send Modi a message, they’ve pretty much destroyed all hopes of good Sino Indian relationships even far beyond Modi. Obviously I don’t know what goes through their head but to think the killings were intentional from the top is a decision I consider mind bogglingly stupid that I can’t imagine that’s the case. China did **** up though and I think their leadership knows it to some extent. I don’t know how much they care though.

Global Times 2020-06-24:
After the Galwan Valley brawl on June 15, Indian and Chinese border troops have held three rounds of Major General level talks to explore ways to bring down border tensions, before their latest round to reach consensus to "disengage" from all friction points: sources.

Hindustan Times 2020-06-24:
De-escalation - India, China agree to pull back

Hindustan Times 2020-06-24 - De-escalation.jpeg

Attachments

• Hindustan Times 2020-06-24 - De-escalation.jpeg
    Hindustan Times 2020-06-24 - De-escalation.jpeg
    469.7 KB · Views: 16
Global Times 2020-06-24:
After the Galwan Valley brawl on June 15, Indian and Chinese border troops have held three rounds of Major General level talks to explore ways to bring down border tensions, before their latest round to reach consensus to "disengage" from all friction points: sources.

Hindustan Times 2020-06-24:
De-escalation - India, China agree to pull back

View attachment 644516
Yup , we trust the Chinese...

Vietnamese climax in their brains again
The great Vietnam is about to become a superpower

On day China kneed before your Uncle Sam like small kid, but later on, today, you are barking like idiot. Do you know what is the Ah Q mentality of Chinese ?

where? Point me out.
You have the best sight among the blind

China begged Uncle Sam to drop in Peking, dont forget that Mao said just before, that "USA imperialist is the paper tiger". :omghaha:

upload_2020-6-25_17-27-30.jpeg

If we begged him, why he came to China to pay respect instead of Chinese leaders going to US?

hei, ... high IQ chinese do not ask the question like you do, he would been ashamed for China CPC that Mao President, who has invented the concept "paper tiger" for USA, but next day he has invated poliely Uncle Sam to visit peking...

Last edited:
Simply because CPC want to bully India and hot up LAC to give comfort and enjoyment to Pakistani people and divert attention of it's own people from internal issue.

China begged Uncle Sam to drop in Peking, dont forget that Mao said just before, that "USA imperialist is the paper tiger". :omghaha:

View attachment 644595
In order to satisfy their hypocritical self-esteem, Vietnamese people began to falsify again. This picture is obviously an equal exchange between the two leaders. No one surrendered to another.
The truth is too cruel, some Vietnamese can only comfort themselves by lying.

Lol. Modi is accused of being China lover inside the country. He had always been fascinated by China and had nearly 18 meeting with Chinese premier. Does this look like he is trying to make an enemy?
India's military budget has been frozen since 2015. India's budget with respect to GDP has gone down from 2% in 2014 to 1.5% in 2020. China specific Mountain strike Corps planned and approved in 2012 had been downsized to just one corp in 2018 and even they aren't fully equipped. The only thing he has done is infra in the border region to match the Chinese who have done it over 2 decades. India is simply playing catch up. If withdrawing from RECP is the reason, I cannot understand how this posture will gode India into signing RCEP? India hasnt even sold weapons to Vietnam even with them requesting lots of time with respect to Chinese sensitivity. One commentor told Modi went backwards to appease China and he has been rewarded. I agree with that analysis.

and from now in this should be reversed, appeasement never worked with a revisionist country like china.
India should put an eye more towards china than pakistan. should increase it's defense budget, putting more attention to high tech domestic weaps industry and most important of all, India should commit more in the Quad,

In order to satisfy their hypocritical self-esteem, Vietnamese people began to falsify again. This picture is obviously an equal exchange between the two leaders. No one surrendered to another.
The truth is too cruel, some Vietnamese can only comfort themselves by lying.

Not deny the truth that China leader is very happily respected USA former president Nixon at Peking.

why do China respected "paper tiger" very much ? are you the dog of USA as you said ?

images

and from now in this should be reversed, appeasement never worked with a revisionist country like china.
India should put an eye more towards china than pakistan. should increase it's defense budget, putting more attention to high tech domestic weaps industry and most important of all, India should commit more in the Quad,
India has never focused on Pakistan except for 1971, whereas China was ignored until the current regime came. This regime has done everything to annoy China, right from sending Indian politicians to Taiwanese president inauguration ceremony to signing naval agreement with Australia to strengthen QUAD

Back
Top Bottom