What's new

Why is China opening so many fronts ?

at least china is not engaging in long running invasion war against another country, like India does to Pakistan and Kashmir. .
Isnt this what China is doing to Taiwan? Taiwan is not a separate country, but obviously its an entity that doesnt want to join peacefully with China, so its essentially the same situation. I think INdia just wants to keep whatever land they currently have thats surely theirs. I fault China for making the move into Indian territory first.

The whole of India is US' military base. How hard is that to understand?
Russia is also showing it wants to be on India's side..but i think its to protect large, future defense contracts.

Russia is also showing it wants to be on India's side..but i think its to protect large, future defense contracts.

Russia will support India against the West but it will stay neutral when it comes to China.

Congratulations to Indians, you finally understand one thing: it is better to be a dog of America and Japan than to be a big country

The Vietnamese clown is here

who is the dog of Ameriacan here ? :enjoy:

upload_2020-6-25_3-36-39.jpeg

but it will stay neutral when it comes to China.
are you sure? especially when you consider the recent events:

Russian large cargo plan flying into Indian air force base
Indian govt asking Russia for more fighter jets, in the midst of active border conflict with China
Russia saying clearly in the media that "Russia will stand by India"...

just saying that its not hard for China to see this as a weird thing...maybe China-Russia alliance only really matters in neutralizing US and NATO power..

You should check India border conflicts.
India letterly conflicts with every neibours!
LMAO, and you are constantly killing Pakistan civilians.
The whole point of this thread is Indian projection after India opened three fronts against Pakistan, China and Nepal at once and got their butt kicked in just a few months time.

are you sure? especially when you consider the recent events:

Indian govt asking Russia for more fighter jets, in the midst of active border conflict with China

just saying that its not hard for China to see this as a weird thing...maybe China-Russia alliance only really matters in neutralizing US and NATO power..
Chinese airforce heavy lifter just landed in Moscow.
Chinas trade with Russia is 10 times larger than Indias trade with Russia
China can depend on its own fighter jets.
The statement "Russia will stand by India" is a not so much clear Russian to Hindi to English translation from a Russian PM from 3 years ago and has no relation to the trouble India recently started in China and Pakistan.

Just saying

The whole point of this thread is Indian projection after India opened three fronts against Pakistan, China and Nepal at once and got their butt kicked in just a few months time.

Chinese airforce heavy lifter just landed in Moscow.
Chinas trade with Russia is 10 times larger than Indias trade with Russia
China can depend on its own fighter jets.
The statement "Russia will stand by India" is a not so much clear Russian to Hindi to English translation from a Russian PM from 3 years ago and has no relation to the trouble India recently started in China and Pakistan.

Just saying
We don't want Russia to side with anyone. That's the entire point. India didn't open any fronts against anyone, looks like the Chinese want to divert the attention from the international shaming and diplomatic rebuttal they are getting from all sides due to Corona with the latest jibe from Trump calling it Kung Flu, I mean seriously. This posturing means nothing. It reminds me of how Soviet union messed up and disintegrated by picking a fight with everyone.

We don't want Russia to side with anyone. That's the entire point.
The entire point of you Indians cherrypicking some highly superficial anecdotes, pulling them out of context so they conveniently happen to suggest the Russia is siding with you Indians and greatly emphasising how these anecdotes happend "recent" and "in the midst" a standoff with China, even when the only really relevant one didnt happen recently at all, is that you don't want Russia to side with you?

India didn't open any fronts against anyone
Sure the 3 fronts with Nepal, China, Pakistan and the Indian regime sanctioned oppression of Kashmiris just coincidentally flared up on the borders of a country struggling with financial and economical collapse, extreme massunemployment, massive international disinvestment, famines, pleagues and natural disasters and infrastructural and political failures to contain and deal with a mild version of a global virus despite being a democratic supa powa. But everyone else is the suspect, not you.

And it means so little to you that every Indian regime propaganda mouthpiece and Indian tabloid and it seems every single Indian and overseas Indian user on every single social media network cant stop talking about it all day for weeks.

You guys have no shame when it comes to lying.

Last edited:
There are two sides to every coin. Modi chose to be an enemy of China as well. India was not without agency. India has chosen to go down the path of antagonizing China since the beginning of the year as it wanted to prove that it was a solid ally for the US.

So yes, while the unfortunate deaths of Indian soldiers have created massive anti-China sentiment in India, at the same time, Modi and India chose to enmity against China in order to curry favor with the Anglo world. So the situation is what it is. It's not like all of this just happened overnight, there has been a buildup through the past half year.

Lol. Modi is accused of being China lover inside the country. He had always been fascinated by China and had nearly 18 meeting with Chinese premier. Does this look like he is trying to make an enemy?
India's military budget has been frozen since 2015. India's budget with respect to GDP has gone down from 2% in 2014 to 1.5% in 2020. China specific Mountain strike Corps planned and approved in 2012 had been downsized to just one corp in 2018 and even they aren't fully equipped. The only thing he has done is infra in the border region to match the Chinese who have done it over 2 decades. India is simply playing catch up. If withdrawing from RECP is the reason, I cannot understand how this posture will gode India into signing RCEP? India hasnt even sold weapons to Vietnam even with them requesting lots of time with respect to Chinese sensitivity. One commentor told Modi went backwards to appease China and he has been rewarded. I agree with that analysis.

In the last few months , China has -
Rammed 2 vietnamese boats , sinking one.
Harrassed Indonesian boats
Flown over taiwans territory 4 times
Banned imports from Australia
Indicted 2 Canadian citizens as revenge action
And ofcourse ingressed in no mans land on India's borders
It already has a tenuous relationship with usa, but i don't blame China entirely for that.
So in the midst of the greatest global challenge facing humanity, what exactly is china's gameplan?
Except for the nazi excursions in 1939 , i can't really find any logical parrallels for their actions .
And China is a massive country, not as if it needs to cultivate so much hostility in its neighborhood for a few more kms .

Only reason i can think is that they want to divert attention from the Chinese link to the covid virus , but it would be a massive over reaction.
Of course could just be a power play when everyone is trying to save their countries , but that is too cynical.

Look at yourself before pointing fingers at others. you have issues with so many of yotur neighbors, Sri lanka sported Tamil Terrorists, In Pakistan supported Mukhti Bahni, BLA and TTP and direct RAW agents. Border issues with China, Borer issues with Pakistan. Nepal is against you. Bangladesh hates you... please lets not be holy.

are you sure?

Yes

Just some spares that were ordered long ago.

These were planned to be ordered for almost an year now. Nothing to do with the current conflict. By the time these SU-30 and MIG-29 arrive in the next 3 years, India would have already lost the war to China.

Russia said they stand by both China and India encourage both to solve it bilaterally. Russia will not support India against China. That will never happen. Russia is not Soviet Union. Russia has huge gas deals with China spanning around next 30 years.

Sure Russia-China Alliance is to confront the West. But if India is part of the West (Indo-Pacific), then Russia would support China over India.

Look at yourself before pointing fingers at others. you have issues with so many of yotur neighbors, Sri lanka sported Tamil Terrorists, In Pakistan supported Mukhti Bahni, BLA and TTP and direct RAW agents. Border issues with China, Borer issues with Pakistan. Nepal is against you. Bangladesh hates you... please lets not be holy.

well the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. He might’ve been interested in a long term peace with China two years ago but perhaps the lure of being included in the Anglo camp and all the benefits it brings was too tempting. Either way it’s a pretty sad scenario to see China and India at war with each other.

well the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. He might’ve been interested in a long term peace with China two years ago but perhaps the lure of being included in the Anglo camp and all the benefits it brings was too tempting. Either way it’s a pretty sad scenario to see China and India at war with each other.
I find it fascinating that even reasonable members like you, based in a western country , with boisterous counter narratives and oppositions, and all the evidence suggesting that China is trying a land grab(being celebrated in multiple threads by Chinese and Pakistanis) , still manages to cling to a ,everyone is at fault line.
Americans, Indians ,Pakistanis, crucify their governments on this forum and on the net , but Chinese and ppl of Chinese origin never come out and say directly that , yes the Chinese government (separate from people), is wrong to be so aggressive in a time of global disaster.

Isnt this what China is doing to Taiwan? Taiwan is not a separate country, but obviously its an entity that doesnt want to join peacefully with China, so its essentially the same situation. I think INdia just wants to keep whatever land they currently have thats surely theirs. I fault China for making the move into Indian territory first.

1. Taiwan constitution says "Republic of China (taiwan) has territory over all of china, taiwan and south china sea", it's unsettled civil war.
2. China and Taiwan hasn't engaged in any shooting conflict over the past 60 years.

huge difference.

I find it fascinating that even reasonable members like you, based in a western country , with boisterous counter narratives and oppositions, and all the evidence suggesting that China is trying a land grab(being celebrated in multiple threads by Chinese and Pakistanis) , still manages to cling to a ,everyone is at fault line.
Americans, Indians ,Pakistanis, crucify their governments on this forum and on the net , but Chinese and ppl of Chinese origin never come out and say directly that , yes the Chinese government (separate from people), is wrong to be so aggressive in a time of global disaster.

Using excessive force that caused the Indian deaths were wrong. Not only wrong but it ultimately reckless and disastrous.

About the specifics regarding a land grab, I haven’t really studied all of the details to really determine who is in the right but it’s undeniable that Modi’s anti Chinese shift is part of the reason why hostilities escalated. I wish the Chinese side was more restrained. Honestly boggles the mind if the higher authorities planned this.

Back
Top Bottom