What's new

Why is China Dithering While Cairo Burns?

Take a look at Egypt to see what happens when a democratically elected government tries to diversify its foreign policy away from America and its stooges.

Iran and Venezuela can tell America to f*ck off, and neither of them even have nuclear weapons.

Look who is the most eager for Western intervention in Syria (yet another Muslim country)? It is the Muslims themselves who are asking for America to come and invade.

Same with Afghanistan and Iraq and Palestine. In all cases it was Muslim countries supporting the invasion plans of America/Israel, allowing their territory to be used against fellow Muslim nations.

America has killed more Muslims this past decade than anyone else, so why is it the Muslim powers are all so eager to support America?

It's impossible to miss, that we are being attacked by the "East Turkestan Islamic Movement".

People are not stupid. They hear about these extremist attacks all over the world, and now in China.

Even if the CCP did not use terms like "Jihad", the average person is going to figure it out easily enough.

Trying to whitewash it is just going to p*ss people off even more.

Thousands of foreign fighters flocked to Bosnia and Chechnya. In Xinjiang the ETIM is almost 99% Uyghur. It seems - as though you want foreign fighters to flock to China and start blowing themselves up - you keep harping on about "Jihad" and "Islamic".

Yes, by "America", arguably the largest source of instability in the world.

America has invaded 3 Muslim countries in the past decade. With over 1 million dead civilians in Iraq ALONE.

The question then is, why are all the major Muslim countries American allies? (Apart from Iran).

You know Afghanistan is a land-locked country right? There is no way America could have started the invasion of Afghanistan or the WoT without active support from Muslim countries. Who allowed the American military into the region, to attack/invade a land-locked country that was otherwise inaccessible.

And now they are calling for American intervention in yet another Muslim country, Syria.

The CCP had no other choice. To brand the East Turkestan Islamic Movement as having nothing to do with religion, is simply an insult to the mind of the average person who can put 2 and 2 together.

I have never seen you or ephone criticize CCP policies. When I asked ephone why all the Communist Uyghurs in the Ili National Army were pardoned after committing mass murder against Han civilians (after ephone was boasting about massacring separatists), he never answers. I never heard you criticize the CCP after I brought up :

- the continued usage of the Soviet made ethonym "Uyghur" and Soviet written histories (designed by the Soviets to forment separatism)
- not bifurcating Xinjiang back to its pre 1884 state, when Dzungharia and the Tarim basin were administered separately.
- renaming the entire province including Dzungharia into "Uyghur autonomous region"

All of the above contribute to separatist propaganda.

I have never seen you or ephone criticize CCP policies. When I asked ephone why all the Communist Uyghurs in the Ili National Army were pardoned after committing mass murder against Han civilians (after ephone was boasting about massacring separatists), he never answers. I never heard you criticize the CCP after I brought up :

- the continued usage of the Soviet made ethonym "Uyghur" and Soviet written histories (designed by the Soviets to forment separatism)
- not bifurcating Xinjiang back to its pre 1884 state, when Dzungharia and the Tarim basin were administered separately.
- renaming the entire province including Dzungharia into "Uyghur autonomous region"

All of the above contribute to separatist propaganda.

We don't criticize the CCP for the actions of ETIM terrorists?

Obviously.

There is no excuse whatsoever for committing terrorist attacks against innocent civilians. No excuse at all, anybody who chooses to become a terrorist has no excuse for it.

I'll criticize the CCP when you bring up something that is worth criticizing.

Unlike my government,China has the real zero problem policy.:china:

Iran and Venezuela can tell America to f*ck off, and neither of them even have nuclear weapons.

Look who is the most eager for Western intervention in Syria (yet another Muslim country)? It is the Muslims themselves who are asking for America to come and invade.

Same with Afghanistan and Iraq and Palestine. In all cases it was Muslim countries supporting the invasion plans of America/Israel, allowing their territory to be used against fellow Muslim nations.

America has killed more Muslims this past decade than anyone else, so why is it the Muslim powers are all so eager to support America?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...tern-reporters-jewish-lobby-torture-gulf.html

We don't criticize the CCP for the actions of ETIM terrorists?

Obviously.

There is no excuse whatsoever for committing terrorist attacks against innocent civilians. No excuse at all, anybody who chooses to become a terrorist has no excuse for it.

I'll criticize the CCP when you bring up something that is worth criticizing.

The terrorists use those mistakes by the CCP to bring in good publicity for themselves and propagandize against China. They get labeled as "freedom fighters" if they capitalize on propaganda correctly. Keep feeding them propaganda and they turn it into good publicity for themselves.

A war zone, or recovering from war, will naturally have far larger casualties than a simmering conflict. Recent wars have been waged by the West and others in Muslim countries..

the recent wars of Iraq and Afghanistan. Please show us where the US was not outdone by the terrorists in killing their own people?

The terrorists use those mistakes by the CCP to bring in good publicity for themselves and propagandize against China. They get labeled as "freedom fighters" if they capitalize on propaganda correctly. Keep feeding them propaganda and they turn it into good publicity for themselves.

Or they will all be hunted down and killed.

Anyone who considers them freedom fighters is just retarded.

The fact that the CCP uses the label "Uyghur" does not justify terrorism in any way.

In fact, no level of oppression or propaganda ever justifies terrorist attacks on innocent civilians, ever.

Look at the ethnic Chinese in Indonesia, or the Australian aboriginals who were nearly exterminated by the Western colonialists.

They were oppressed, does that mean they should go to a crowded marketplace and commit a large-scale terrorist attack against innocent people?

No. Because the innocent people had nothing to do with it, and that's what terrorists don't understand.

Or they will all be hunted down and killed.

Anyone who considers them freedom fighters is just retarded.

The fact that the CCP uses the label "Uyghur" does not justify terrorism in any way.

In fact, no level of oppression or propaganda ever justifies terrorist attacks on innocent civilians, ever.

Look at the ethnic Chinese in Indonesia, or the Australian aboriginals who were nearly exterminated by the Western colonialists.

They were oppressed, does that mean they should go to a crowded marketplace and commit a large-scale terrorist attack against innocent people?

No. Because the innocent people had nothing to do with it, and that's what terrorists don't understand.

Why is the terrorist Ehmetjan Qasim celebrated as a revolutionary hero then?

Why is the terrorist Ehmetjan Qasim celebrated as a revolutionary hero then?

Because he fought against the traitorous KMT and eventually joined hands with the CCP?

And by what definition do you use the word terrorist, because he fought against the KMT?

It's not the same as blowing yourself up on a train or in a crowded marketplace, is it?

I am not a fan of him in any case.

Because he fought against the traitorous KMT and eventually joined hands with the CCP?

And by what definition do you use the word terrorist, because he fought against the KMT?

It's not the same as blowing yourself up on a train or in a crowded marketplace, is it?

I am not a fan of him in any case.

So massacring thousands of Han civilians and raping them isn't terrorism, ok I'm glad we got that straightened out. And promoting separatism while being aided by the Soviet Union and the Red Army, promoting Russian language in Ili and banning Chinese language, forbidding Han from carrying weapons in Ili, calling all Han people "reactionary" and saying they should be all killed, all acceptable to you now.

So massacring thousands of Han civilians and raping them isn't terrorism, ok I'm glad we got that straightened out. And promoting separatism while being aided by the Soviet Union and the Red Army, promoting Russian language in Ili and banning Chinese language, forbidding Han from carrying weapons in Ili, calling all Han people "reactionary" and saying they should be all killed, all acceptable to you now.

I already said I was not a fan of Ehmetjan Qasim.

But participating in a civil war, and blowing yourself up on a bus are two different things. :no:

Idiots like you do not even pay attention to read what I am writing clearly. I may not add the subjective words every time, however, if you have ever paid attention, what I am against is: muslim extremists/terrorists/fundamentalists, a.k.a., syria rebels, taliban, al qaeda, hezbollah, ... these types of so-called islam terrorists...

I have no ill feeling against any moderate muslims. So you had better drop your lies.

@ephone doesn't understand the complexities of geopolitical issues. All he sees is the word "Muslim" and throws a knee-jerk reaction. It's quite telling that @Chinese-Dragon keeps supporting his anti-Muslim tantrums.

ephone claimed that most conflicts around the world today are caused by Muslims and can't face up to the reality that facts don't support his prejudice.

I am only anti muslim-extremists/terrorists/fundamentalists. So idiots like you need clear your head at first.

Here, after this set up.

You wrote.

As I wrote, you suggested that Chinese Muslims are not fully patriotic and can't be 100% trusted, because their first loyalty is to their religion.

I would urge readers to read that thread because it also showcases the anti-Muslim bigotry of @Okemos, @darkhero and @ephone .

All of these people, like YOU, were attacking the loyalty of regular Chinese Muslims, not terrorists, not Muslims halfway around the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Taiwanese are not representative of the mainland. Enormous differences in policy and outlook.

You don't know sh* t about the middle east if you are putting Muslim Brotherhood and Hezbollah into the same category as al qaeda.

The very non secular Saudi government supports the Egyptian military against the Muslim Brotherhood.

Hezbollah is very secular in its external policies. Its religious views are only enforced on its own members who join voluntarily.

Idiots like you do not even pay attention to read what I am writing clearly. I may not add the subjective words every time, however, if you have ever paid attention, what I am against is: muslim extremists/terrorists/fundamentalists, a.k.a., syria rebels, taliban, al qaeda, hezbollah, ... these types of so-called islam terrorists...

I have no ill feeling against any moderate muslims. So you had better drop your lies.

I am only anti muslim-extremists/terrorists/fundamentalists. So idiots like you need clear your head at first.

the recent wars of Iraq and Afghanistan. Please show us where the US was not outdone by the terrorists in killing their own people?

When law and order is broken down, then all sorts of criminals will be let loose. Happens in all (post-) war zones throughout the world.

WRONG.

Unfortunately for you, most people here can read standard English.

Your comments are about Muslim and Islam. Over and over.

This thread itself is testimony to your bigotry.

You don't know sh* t about the middle east if you are putting Muslim Brotherhood and Hezbollah into the same category as al qaeda.

The very non secular Saudi government supports the Egyptian military against the Muslim Brotherhood.

Hezbollah is very secular in its external policies. Its religious views are only enforced on its own members who join voluntarily.

These bigots don't know jack about geopolitics.

All they do is vomit back whatever propaganda they swallowed wholesale from anti-Muslim web sites.

Back
Top Bottom