What's new

Why is China Dithering While Cairo Burns?

In a thread about Egypt....

Don't tax your brain on matters above your pay grade.
Stick to vomiting anti-Muslim bile that you soak up from Islamophobic web sites all over the world.
That's the only thing you are capable of contributing to this forum.

As I wrote, you suggested that Chinese Muslims are not fully patriotic and can't be 100% trusted, because their first loyalty is to their religion.

You suggest that all the time. It is interesting for a global Islamist to make such accusations.

I would urge readers to read that thread because it also showcases the anti-Muslim bigotry of @Okemos, @darkhero and @ephone .

All of these people, like YOU, were attacking the loyalty of regular Chinese Muslims, not terrorists, not Muslims halfway around the world.

You think you are going to represent Chinese Muslims to the Chinese people?

Same as you presume to represent Indian Muslims to Indians and Western Muslims to Westerners?

What makes you qualified to do so?

Why should people give a damn?

Stick to vomiting anti-Muslim bile that you soak up from Islamophobic web sites all over the world.

Well, I hire and fire people in your pay grade all the time.

But it is not about that here. Stick to the issue being discussed.

And yes, your Islampohobe chants don't work on me.

I know how an Islamofascist works.

Last edited by a moderator:
You suggest that all the time. It is interesting for a global Islamist to make such accusations.

Same as you presume to represent Indian Muslims to Indians and Western Muslims to Westerners?

My earlier comment on you applies once again.
Your comments here prove that the conversation is above your comprehension levels.

Show me where I suggest that Chinese or Indian or Western Muslims are not patriotic.

Chop chop, get to it...

He is what you call a Internet Hindu...
Do you really expect a good post from him?

He is what you call a Internet Hindu...
Do you really expect a good post from him?

He is one of the most vile Hindutva fanatics around. Other, moderate, Indians and Hindus on the forum distance themselves from him.

Every time he returns from his frequent bans, he comes brimming with rage and frustration.

Just enjoy the fireworks, but don't expect any quality contribution.

Wow, two fellow Yemenese having a nice chit chat, bucking up each other. ;)

My earlier comment on you applies once again.
Your comments here prove that the conversation is above your comprehension levels.

Fatwa! Comes so naturally... ;)

Show me where I suggest that Chinese or Indian or Western Muslims are not patriotic.

You won't claim that obviously. You try to find reasons why we allowed Muslims to stay in India and not indulged in ethnic cleansing like Pakistan (or many other Islamic countries).

You say that Westerners join the armies to kill Muslims. That their people are sheeple. That they indulge in conspiracies to throw the Muslims out...

One has to see the pattern here.

And yes, the question again.

You won't claim that obviously. You try to ...

So, other than you hallucinations, we have nothing of substance?

You continue to post in character and, as usual, off-topic.

Regarding your question, when someone makes a claim then it's reasonable to require them to substantiate it.

If someone says that Eskimos eat their babies, then they must back their statement with evidence.

For anyone else to ask for proof doesn't mean they are "representing Eskimos".

Substance is for people here to judge.

Don't try to be a player and a judge at the same time.

Why am I even bothering. One knows how it works with the think tank. The tank is only a mm deep here unfortunately. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, one hopes that the situation in Egypt stabilizes. The violence seems to be horrible there and both the army and the Islamists seem to be spoiling for bloodshed.

BTW, these self important "think tanks", whatever their self image of themselves, won't last a minute on a neutral place.

There is too much presumption here that is nothing but funny.

He is one of the most vile Hindutva fanatics around. Other, moderate, Indians and Hindus on the forum distance themselves from him.

Every time he returns from his frequent bans, he comes brimming with rage and frustration.

Just enjoy the fireworks, but don't expect any quality contribution.

Unlike you, I don't hate you Arabs or anyone from any nationality or religion.

Nor do I wear a cloak that is transparent to everyone but yourself.

I don't demand from others that I am not willing to follow myself or what I don't demand from my own country.

I don't make noises for a burqa ban in France for example that affects 150 people while ignoring millions who are forced into the garb.

I don't just "criticize" racism elsewhere while silently cheering the "Abid (slave)" barbs on dark skinned people in Arabia that is done officially.

I don't make ever increasing demands on countries that promise (and mostly give) full rights while not making any demands on you own Arabs who treat the immigrants (who actually run the countries, bringing in all the skills) like slaves, never giving them citizenship.

I have contempt for bigots and invaders, you consider the worst of humanity as a "gift".

And you seem to mind when one says that probably you deserve a return gift in that case. ;)

Anyway, people who have been here know who is the most vile Islamic fanatic and apologist for the worst atrocities. Trying to couch them in "Acceptable terms".

Like "crime" or "foreign policy". Doesn't work despite what you may think.

And yes, I won't resort to name calling or abuse. Unlike you.

Another difference between us, coming from very different civilizations.

Most of the Islamic countries are always in one or the other turmoil baring a few, this phenomenon needs to be better understood and some action should be taken otherwise these Islamic terrorist organisations will sought to destroy the whole world...

It is the fundamental truth that most conflicts around the world today are caused by muslims. I am well aware of the geopolitical issues related as well.

As for that idiot wholegrain, that is just a damn SOB and disgusting fly, I have nothing for that idiot.

@ephone doesn't understand the complexities of geopolitical issues. All he sees is the word "Muslim" and throws a knee-jerk reaction. It's quite telling that @Chinese-Dragon keeps supporting his anti-Muslim tantrums.

ephone claimed that most conflicts around the world today are caused by Muslims and can't face up to the reality that facts don't support his prejudice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the Islamic countries are always in one or the other turmoil baring a few, this phenomenon needs to be better understood and some action should be taken otherwise these Islamic terrorist organisations will sought to destroy the whole world...

This phenomenon is well understood by many now.

Taking action is a different matter for multiple reasons. The Islamic terror is again becoming a prominent threat just when it was looking like it had been crushed.

Al-Qaeda returns: The new face of terror | The Economist

The state of al-Qaeda: The unquenchable fire | The Economist

Yemen: State of alert | The Economist

Of course, the most to suffer would be Muslims themselves (in Muslim countries), many innocent non Muslims will unnecessarily get caught in this cycle of barbarity, extremism and monstrosity while the politicians sit on their backsides, doing nothing...

Then there will be people supporting these extremists overtly or covertly, from a safe distance in Western countries...

Back
Top Bottom