What's new

Why is Brazil ranked above Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, giving me a list of Turkey made isn't necessarily a good way to make your argument. A direct comparison would be more appropriate, system by system. I'd do it myself, but I really don't have the patience to do so.

UCAV
Turkey has Bayraktar TB-2 , ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs to destroy enemy Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , Air Defense Systems , even Warships

Brazil has no UCAVs

AIRFORCE

Weak and Outdated Brazilian Airforce

-- 43 F-5EM
-- 47 AMX
and Brazilian Airforce buys 36 GRIPEN E/F Fighter Jets
-- 5 Embraer R-99 AEWC
-- Brazil buys 3 Boeing KC-767 air refueling Tankers

no strategic Transport Aircraft

Turkish Airforce

-- 230+ F-16C/D with most modern systems and weapons
-- Turkish Airforce has superior S400 Air Defense System
-- Turkish Airforce has 4 superior Boeing E7-T AEWCs
-- Turkish Airforce has 7 Boeing KC135 Air refueling Tankers
-- Turkish Airforce has KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems ( only a few countries in the world )

-- Turkish Airforce has 10 Airbus A400M strategic Transport Aircrafts

also Turkish Airforce has great experience and NATO standart training

also Turkish Airforce has network centric warfare and cooperative engagement capabilities , great Electronic Warfare capabilities and long range large scale operation capabilities

also Turkey has far more Attack Helicopter and Utility Helicopter fleet to compare with Brazil

NAVY

Brazil

-- 7 Frigates
-- 2 Corvettes
-- 7 Submarines

Turkey

-- 16 Frigates
-- 10 Corvettes
-- 13 Submarines

even Turkish Navy Frigates , Corvettes and Submarines have superior technology and fire power

UCAV
Turkey has Bayraktar TB-2 , ANKA-S , AKSUNGUR and AKINCI UCAVs to destroy enemy Tanks , Howitzers , MLRS , Air Defense Systems , even Warships

Brazil has no UCAVs

AIRFORCE

Weak and Outdated Brazilian Airforce

-- 43 F-5EM
-- 47 AMX
and Brazilian Airforce buys 36 GRIPEN E/F Fighter Jets
-- 5 Embraer R-99 AEWC
-- Brazil buys 3 Boeing KC-767 air refueling Tankers

no strategic Transport Aircraft

Turkish Airforce

-- 230+ F-16C/D with most modern systems and weapons
-- Turkish Airforce has superior S400 Air Defense System
-- Turkish Airforce has 4 superior Boeing E7-T AEWCs
-- Turkish Airforce has 7 Boeing KC135 Air refueling Tankers
-- Turkish Airforce has KORAL and REDET Radar Electronic Warfare Systems ( only a few countries in the world )

-- Turkish Airforce has 10 Airbus A400M strategic Transport Aircrafts

also Turkish Airforce has great experience and NATO standart training

NAVY

Brazil

-- 7 Frigates
-- 2 Corvettes
-- 7 Submarines

Turkey

-- 16 Frigates
-- 10 Corvettes
-- 13 Submarines

even Turkish Navy Frigates , Corvettes and Submarines have superior technology and fire power

Brazil is far bigger than Turkey. Turkey not even 1 million square kilometers. Brazil ranks among the top 5.

Brazil is far bigger than Turkey. Turkey not even 1 million square kilometers. Brazil ranks among the top 5.

who cares about territory ?

then Kazakhtan should be in top 10 military power , because of Kazakhstan is 9th largest country in the world by total area

please stop trolling

I Assure you that Brazil is not even remotely close to be being well armed like Pakistan or even 20% heavily armed like Pakistan. Having a neighbour like India forced pakistan to start lifting weights since the 60s and in an constant pace. Brazil has no motive to arm itself while Pakistan do and did it in aggressive manner. Brazil won't be able to either keep up with Pakistan in the next 20-30 years they are going on a different pace
Blatant lie. Under nehru in the 50s our defense investment was laughable , just enough to discourage any more "tribal incursions" by the Pakistani army. While Pakistan was being armed with supersonic jets and patton tanks, etc , all free by the Americans , " for defence against the communists".
Only after 62 did India start buying for its army.
And no one asked Pakistan to initiate operation Gibraltar in 65, thinking they were the chinese.
Pakistan has been a victim of its own complexes wrt "hindu" India.

who cares about territory ?

then Kazakhtan should be in top 10 military power , because of Kazakhstan is 9th largest country in the world by total area

please stop trolling

Brazil has Gripen E which has AESA. Turkey under CAATSA sanction don't have a fighter jet that has AESA.

Brazil has Gripen E which has AESA. Turkey under CAATSA sanction don't have a fighter jet that has AESA.

very funny

even Turkish AKINCI and MIUS UCAVs will carry AESA Radar and air to air missiles
and very soon Turkish AESA Radar for F-16 modernization

also 36 Gripen E vs 230 F-16C/D

btw who cares about AESA Radar ? if Turkish Airforce has great network centric warfare capability

Turkish F-16s can use 600km Radar of Boeing E-7T AEWC and can engage on enemy Fighter Jets via link-16 in BVR combat

-- F-16C Fighter Jet
-- Link-16 data link
-- AIM-120C7 networked air to air missile
-- Boeing E-7T AEWC with 600km Radar

Turkey has atleast F-16s and TAI on the way. Brazil operates junk airforce plus in the tank department they have junk around 600-700. That is clearly a country that doesn't have military in mind. Very outdated where as Turkey has around 10.000 tanks and armored vehicles enough to supply multiple divisions with endless armament. It's navy is also nonexisting on top of that. As I said. I swear Taiwan, Algeria, Spain, UAE and South Korea are 10 times better equipped then Brazil forget Turkey

I think it is due to economy, Brazil is 2 trillion USD economy. The GPF put economics, population, landmass, industry as very important factors. Many positions are very likely changed next year as it changes many countries position every year. Indonesia for instant is put ahead than Saudi which is more due to economy and population.

Blatant lie. Under nehru in the 50s our defense investment was laughable , just enough to discourage any more "tribal incursions" by the Pakistani army. While Pakistan was being armed with supersonic jets and patton tanks, etc , all free by the Americans , " for defence against the communists".
And no one asked Pakistan to initiate operation Gibraltar in 65, thinking they were the chinese.
very true.

I think it is due to economy, Brazil is 2 trillion USD economy. The GPF put economics, population, landmass, industry as very important factors. Many positions are very likely changed next year as it changes many countries position every year. Indonesia for instant is put ahead than Saudi which is more due to economy and population.
Any conflict needs resources. Cant fight for long without fuel, food and weapons. Ofcourse some conflicts do end in 13 days..
Brazil per capita is 9000 usd , Pakistan is 1300 usd.
Lots of delusional non resident Pakistanis here . The Pakistanis here from Pakistan are more practical.

Where is the lie in my statement? The solely reason Pakistan has been constantly arming itself is due to Indian paranoia this is an official open secret. Everyone and his dog knows it that Pakistan is paranoid and has always been paranoid. In a way it is good for them as it has kept them in shape and will continue to provide the necessary motivation

Last edited:
Ultimately wars boil down to collective national will power and a bit of ingenuity sprinkled on top. Afghans Vietnamese had nothing still fought on.
Ultimately wars boil down to collective national will power and a bit of ingenuity sprinkled on top. Afghans Vietnamese had nothing still fought on.

Obviously because Brazilians are mixed blood Portuguese. Pakistan aren't European. The western media portrays Brazil higher than Pakistan because Catholics.

Any conflict needs resources. Cant fight for long without fuel, food and weapons. Ofcourse some conflicts do end in 13 days..
Brazil per capita is 9000 usd , Pakistan is 1300 usd.
Lots of delusional non resident Pakistanis here . The Pakistanis here from Pakistan are more practical.

Well, after some research I found Brazil GDP is decreasing a lot in 2020 into 1.3 trillion USD, much drop from previous year at 1.8 trillion USD. With this decrease I suspect, it is not only due to negative growth in 2020 but also due to huge plunge of their currency value relative to USD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Where is the lie in my statement? The solely reason Pakistan has been constantly arming itself is due to Indian paranoid this is an official open secret. Everyone and his dog knows it that Pakistan is paranoid and has always been paranoid. In a way it is good for them as it has kept them in shape and will continue to provide the necessary motivation
Motivation for what ?
Pakistan initiated hostilities both in 47 and 65, not as if they were threatened by India.
And the recent map modifications by Pakistan in gujarat, prove the point that kashmir has nothing to do with the conflict between the two countries. Its just a crutch to maintain hostilities between the 2 nations. Hopefully its just a ploy to maintain their importance by the major stakeholder of Pakistan. The alternative that Pakistan really thinks its claims in Indian Gujarat are tenable, based on religion, is alarming. From a psychiatric viewpoint.
Well, after some research I found Brazil GDP is decreasing a lot in 2020 into 1.3 trillion USD, much drop from previous year at 1.8 trillion USD. With this decrease I suspect, it is not only due to negative growth in 2020 but also due to huge plunge of their currency value relative to USD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
Every country , except magic country China, has shown a gdp drop in 2020 , from 10% in India to upto 20 % in many European countries. Wuhan virus year should be discarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom