What's new

Why is Brazil ranked above Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
People do not realise; Brazil has a straggering leap in terms of technology, economy, innovation. They are not concerns about land forces because mother nature has given them the best barrier of all on the land mass front.
Pak is decades behind where Brazil is in every sense of the word.
Bilal's latest Quwa posts highlight the exact decay and highlight why the state of affairs is the way it is.

Try take tanks thru the tropical jungles. The tanks are just for show nothing else. Why need to spend on military when mosquitos and malaria and mother nature are the best defence of all.
[

Technology? Really?
Economy? Yes
Innovation? How?

Is this a troll post? Brazil is a developing country you are describing it as almost as Singapore. You think mosquitos and malaria will defend Brazil from an invader? Look at Brazil murder rate per 100 000 and compare it to Pakistan’s.

[

Technology? Really?
Economy? Yes
Innovation? How?

Is this a troll post? Brazil is a developing country you are describing it as almost as Singapore. You think mosquitos and malaria will defend Brazil from an invader? Look at Brazil murder rate per 100 000 and compare it to Pakistan’s.
Friend, i am not even going to dignify a response to this silly retort.

Go check GII index; if it was not for China, you would not even attain the number given.

Brazil - 67
Pak - 107

Last edited:
Friend, i am not even going to dignify a response to this silly retort.

Go check GII index; if it was not for China, you would not even attain the number given.

Brazil - 67
Pak - 107

"silly retort". Really? China? What does China have to do with this? Also Innovation does not count in "military strenght". As far as military technology is concerned Brazil is at best as good as Pakistan if not behind. Sorry but Brazil is not as advanced as you are trying to make it sound. If you said a country like Japan. I would agree.

Intentional homicides (per 100,000 people) - Country Ranking

Brazil - 12
Pakistan - 68

Last edited:
"silly retort". Really? China? What does China have to do with this? Also Innovation does not count in "military strenght". As far as military technology is concerned Brazil is at best as good as Pakistan if not behind. Sorry but Brazil is not as advanced as you are trying to make it sound. If you said a country like Japan. I would agree.

Intentional homicides (per 100,000 people) - Country Ranking

Brazil - 12
Pakistan - 68
No point in discussing. have a good day.

Dumb thread and dumber debate that shouldn't even occur over a meaningless ranking that doesn't exactly pan out in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom