What's new

Why Iran Needs a War Economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pakistan ever gets infrastructure like below, then come and talk. Iran is a respected power cause it is developed infrastructurally, industrially and militarly:

04-ff-municipality_942-ab.jpg

so much oil yet one picture to show for it.

i guess young populace has grown again in Iran, time for a new war

If Pakistan ever gets like below, then come and talk. Iran is a respected power cause it is developed infrastructurally, industrially and militarly:

04-ff-municipality_942-ab.jpg
Islamabad-847x470.jpg
DGr6wzyWsAAY9xJ.jpg
bahria.jpg

Pakistan leaves Iran behind in any kind of infrastructure and everything you said including military industrial complex.Iran isn't doing anything apart from exporting Oil.
I won't blame Iranians here,apart from Turkey and UAE rest every Muslim nation is in shambles and if ablnyone is standing some ground that's only due to natural resources.
It isn't dick measuring contest,both Irani and Pakistani Govt are failing infront of common man.
@OldTwilight what do you?
P.S:-Till today i was always thinking that there is no corruption in Iran due to revolution...lol.

Pakistan leaves Iran behind in any kind of infrastructure and everything you said including military industrial complex.Iran isn't doing anything apart from exporting Oil.
In 2018, total exports for Pakistan vs Iran's non-oil exports:

Pakistan (TOTAL exports): $23bn
Iran (non-oil exports): $33bn

Pakistan population: 200 million
Iran population: 80 million

"2019 will be the first year in Iran's modern history where non-oil export revenue will exceed that of oil exports, reaching >$40bn."

:)

LOL.... thanks for proving my point..... the ONE picture of Iran I posted has TEN times more modern buildings than THREE picures you posted combined. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom