What's new

why iran must stop calling themself shias for peace between muslim countries

Everybody in Turkey knows the famous Swiss Audi guy. You see your family for the first time since years and the first thing they do is questioning you about the famous Swiss Audi guy. "Did you see him?", "Is he really that big?", "Is he rich, single?"

I just get a funny feeling your from Ganga India or your recent antecedents were from Ganga. Now back on my ignore Gangoo.
Don't think too much about my anccestors, they ruled India for good. you just be watchful of your own chadi.

Don't think too much about my anccestors, they ruled India for good
Ha Ha Ha I was right. Your on ignore Ganga Muslim ruler.

Nope its ok
Now you have me intrigued. Are you like some chief of the Turkish mafia in Switzerland? Or are you that 'Keyser Soze' gangster out of Usual suspects that everybody is scared off? Or maybe Erdogan's twin brother that has been banished to the Alps under guard? Do tell us. If it is classified you can PM - honest cross my heart I won't tell.

And lemme guess 'Audi Guy' is your code name, Right?

@xenon54 ,if you want i can post the link to the website so they can see in what line of work you ''used'' to be and dont worry,its the old website(no further links possible)?

Unity can only be on the basis of truth and NOT falsehood i.e everything should be referred back to Quran and Sunnah and there can be NO, absolute 0 compromise on Islamic fundamentals centered upon Tawhid (absolute oneness of Allah(swt)) and that means associating NO partners with Allah (swt), respecting all the companions of the Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), respecting mother of the believers i.e wives of the Prophet (PBUH), and discarding all innovative practices based on emotionally charged historical incidents and cultural practices.

I think NOT a single Muslim regardless of schools of thought would find anything problematic with the above conditions for unity.
so basically .. u mean to say that Shia Muslims should stop being shia . stop mourning for karbala and their some distinct practices ? why so much love for yazid and hate Grandson of prophet ?

I'm against unity for the sake of unity.

Unity must be based on good/just foundations.

Unity for the sake of unity, on the other hand, is rubbish. In that case, why doesn't Pakistan unite with India and be done with it?

As for the concept of unity, I hate it when Muslims say that the Islamic World should unite. I mean, why stop there? Why stop with Islamic unity? Why not go one step further and unite with the rest of humanity? Global unity should be the true end goal.
Lol Pakistan uniting with India no one wants it

Upto 100 years ago there wasnt much of a big difference between Shia and Sunni sects, there werent any Shia or sunni mosques but just mosques. Now Shia religion looks a totally different religion than Sunnis so they must identify themself as Shia

it is simple. Shia beliefs are based on Quran and Hadiths. There is no match to the Pious Household of Prophet pbuh. They are clean and infallibles and appointed by God and Prophet pbuh. They all were martyred and trampled by corrupt rulers except 12th Imam Mahdi a.s. who is in Occulation and will re-occur upon God's orders along with Jesus pbuh.

sunni books are full of shia beliefs.

even bible also mentions of 12 princes that we consider our imams as they are linage of Ishmael.
The figure 12 is metioned in torah and bible and sunni sources too.

when enemies admit their things are not from God, then no need to impose on Islam and Muslims.

:what:

There is no hierarchy in religion in Islam. Period.

At NO point in Quran neither in Hadith, there is any mention of imams or anyone from family of the Prophet(PBUH), that they will carry on the duty of a messenger as imam.

Your believe of 12 imams from family of the Prophet is NOT at all based on Quran or even Hadith.

In fact you shia Muslims are negating even Hazrat Ali (RA) and his decision of accepting the first three Khalifas.

When Hazrat Ali (RA) accepted Hazrat Ali (RA) accepted the khilafat of Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA) Hazrat Umar (RA), Hazrat Usman (RA), then who are you to refuse that?? does it mean you disagree with Hazrat Ali (RA).

:what:
There is no hierarchy in religion in Islam. Period.
At NO point in Quran neither in Hadith, there is any mention of imams or anyone from family of the Prophet(PBUH), that they will carry on the duty of a messenger as imam.
Your believe of 12 imams from family of the Prophet is NOT at all based on Quran or even Hadith.
In fact you shia Muslims are negating even Hazrat Ali (RA) and his decision of accepting the first three Khalifas.
When Hazrat Ali (RA) accepted Hazrat Ali (RA) accepted the khilafat of Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA) Hazrat Umar (RA), Hazrat Usman (RA), then who are you to refuse that?? does it mean you disagree with Hazrat Ali (RA).

Nowhere i mentioned about any hirarchy. it was prediction in Bible about 12 princes from Ishmael linage. same way there are predictions about Prophet Muhammad pbuh. In Islam All appointments are from Allah swt.

At No Point in Quran or Hadith there is any mention of appointment of above caliphs from Allah swt. (except Imam Ali a.s.). Self-declared caliphs, self declared amirul momineen, self declared khadim haramein.

You are complaining Just like an ISIS supporter, who are you to refuse their self declared caliph Abu Bakr Baghdadi and their Islamic State?

these rulers ruled arabia during their times. All our Imams lived during the sunni rule. Many occasions sayyids the descendants of Prophet pbuh revolted against corrupt rulers. we lived under these these self-declared Rulers. Shias lived under tough condition and suppression under sunni rule and we continue to expose their corruption and war mongering.

It was your inquiry about why follow 12 Imams. you already got my reply that Shias Believe in appointment by Prophet pbuh. In Shia Islamic sculptures there are plenty of Hadiths. The Will of Imam Ali when he handed over his Authority to Imam Hasan a.s. If there is book there is a leader which unfortunately u do not have.

Last edited:
Ha Ha Ha I was right. Your on ignore Ganga Muslim ruler.

Now you have me intrigued. Are you like some chief of the Turkish mafia in Switzerland? Or are you that 'Keyser Soze' gangster out of Usual suspects that everybody is scared off? Or maybe Erdogan's twin brother that has been banished to the Alps under guard? Do tell us. If it is classified you can PM - honest cross my heart I won't tell.

And lemme guess 'Audi Guy' is your code name, Right?
@xenon54 ,if you want i can post the link to the website so they can see in what line of work you ''used'' to be and dont worry,its the old website(no further links possible)?
Do it abi.

Utandiracak bisey olmasin ama.

Put Shia Sunni aside look at this beautiful Sunni mosque in Iran:

resized_686423_472.jpg

resized_686426_626.jpg

resized_686428_724.jpg

resized_686430_415.jpg

resized_686429_815.jpg

Why do you believe so ? who told you to do so? under which system, ruling you believe that?

Prophet (pbuh) has told us. The Q ain't why we follow Imam Ali (as) the Q is why you don't follow him?

Back
Top Bottom