What's new

why iran must stop calling themself shias for peace between muslim countries

what you have to do with Quran when you do not know even lost الم ?

we believe in يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ and وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ without believe in يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ and وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ you cannot become faithful
then surah Qadr and over a dozen more ayats.

now you have another thing lost which is وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ :lol:

so similar to the lost tribes of judea.

where is the physical prayer sequential method mentioned in Quran ? you cannot find it. :lol:

Now Stop your nonsense and propaganda against Islam and Islamic Revolution.

:suicide2:
now i know your level of brain and knowledge of Quran... i stop.

:suicide2:now i know your level of brain and knowledge of Quran... i stop.

you are stunt and stuck. since you cannot bring meaning of الم and talk about Quran. you are trying to play with Quran like a old journal. Quran declared that No one can even touch it except pure rasekhoon (who are pious ahlubayt راسخون في العلم). clear message 3:7. This applies on you and your masters. see how God exposes you and preserved Quran.

This verse clearly declares that Quran knowledge can only be obtained from راسخون في العلم who have complete knowledge of Quran from first ayat الم till the last. This is key to know Quran.

you ignored qs since u were stunt. Do you have any claimant of راسخون في العلم ? Nil. Only Pious Ahlulbayt a.s. have claimed that they are راسخون في العلم.

Listen ur people claim that meaning of some ayats is lost in history, horrof muqttayat. it is secret of God. God do not want to tell and many other stories.

find and prove where in Quran written the method of prayers which all are doing ?
answer is simple, you need an authority who can guarantee the Correct prayers method.

so better stop. Hadiths books are against your claims so you ignore. Quran you cannot learn or understand.

So no choice but to believe in authority of Imam Mahdi a.s as told by Prophet pbuh. Since Quran said "Take from Prophet pbuh" how you can ignore hadith and try to become More Smart than Prophet pbuh. Shame on you.

Thanks to Islamic Revolution for revealing True and Bright Islam to the people.

Those muslims who follow less than these 3 are sinners in Islam. obedience to these 3 are clear orders from God and God cannot order anything that is missing or does not exist:
1. Allah swt, [Quran] 2. Prophet pbuh [Hadith] 3. Olil Amr [God appointed Imams of Pious Household of Prophet's pbuh]
يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللَّـهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ مِنكُمْ ۖ
[4:59]

Last edited:
^ Start a new thread on meanings of Quran and those few words which every one quote me in such discussion, i shall reply there, whenever i'll have time and answer.

Hey @Erl your country has got dumbos as well like we have @BATMAN Can you ask him when did I talk big about America?

I have an opinion of you tribe... which is resort to personal / physical attacks when out of aurguments.
You are no exception and its not limited.
You are mistaken... i'm not Englishman, so stop quoting me as one of you.

Last edited:
as erdogan said in his statement u should be only calling yourself muslim not shias or sunni , which divide the people in middle east , instead u should be only calling yourself muslim as prophet Muhammd (saw) never mentioned about any of these sects , thats the only way u can bring peace between shias and sunnis in middle east , generally sunni peopel never say to people o we are sunni muslim but shais does i believe , majority sunni never mention they are sunni muslim they just say we are muslim , this is the things shias must change and understand their is only one religon islam not 2 , this the easies way peace is possible in muslim world right now

How about we all call ourselves human beings and be done with it?

Why not also unite with Jews, Christians, Hindus and Buddhists?

If people really want to preach unity, then they might as well preach real/genuine unity.

I'm against unity for the sake of unity.

Unity must be based on good/just foundations.

Unity for the sake of unity, on the other hand, is rubbish. In that case, why doesn't Pakistan unite with India and be done with it?

As for the concept of unity, I hate it when Muslims say that the Islamic World should unite. I mean, why stop there? Why stop with Islamic unity? Why not go one step further and unite with the rest of humanity? Global unity should be the true end goal.

My brother is also "unimpressive" like you. He also has a Audi A5 Coupe S line.
The problem isnt owning Audi, its a good car but just being remembered as the guy owning a Audi besides an Engineer and Doctor.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom