What's new

why iran must stop calling themself shias for peace between muslim countries

Absolutely right. Another example is Turkey's prostitution laws which are one of the most liberal in the world even compared to Western countries. But Mr. Erdogan never dared to change this situation since he came to power. Why?
You might remember the famous words of former President Süleyman Demirel when someone asked him why he doesnt close the brothels. :lol:

Im not exaggerating nothing,
Lets forget all the changes the AKP brought but only stick to education system.

IMPLICATIONS: When the AKP was first elected in 2002, 65,000 students studied in imam-hatip schools. That number grew to 658,000 in 2013. In May 2015, Bilal Erdoğan, the President’s son, who is (informally) in charge of the Türgev foundation that is spearheading the expansion of imam-hatip schools, announced that the number of students had reached one million.

Imam-hatip schools are only one side of the story. The AKP’s reforms have also greatly expanded the religious content of regular academic high schools. In so doing, Turkey is in direct breach of a 2007 ruling of the European Court of Human Rights, which held that Turkey’s compulsory classes in religious education violated the religious rights of minorities, since the classes featured only education in the tenets of Sunni Islam. The government renamed the class to “Religious Culture and Moral Values”, to make it appear broader in scope, but in practice nothing changed. Students are required to memorize a long list of Quranic verses and prayers, but no texts from any other religion. Moreover, Christian and Jewish students continue to be exempt from the class – implying that the government itself views it as an education in Sunni Islam for Muslims.

The reforms, far from removing the compulsory classes, extended them from one to two hours per week. Also, the reforms enabled the rollout of elective courses in “the life of Prophet Muhammad”, and “the Quran”. That way, students could receive up to six hours of religious education per week. Meanwhile, the number of total hours of school per week was shortened; and thus, several other classes were either merged or abolished, such as that on “human rights, citizenship and democracy.”

In theory, these classes are elective; in practice, they may not be. School administrators decide what elective classes are to be offered. And amendments to the law in 2014 strengthened the government’s control over the appointment of school principals, who have the decisive influence on what courses schools offer. At least ten students are required to open an elective class, and thus, students may be forced to choose among the religious classes even if they do not want to. In a well-publicized case, the daughter of a protestant pastor in Diyarbakır was exempted from the compulsory class on religion and culture. She was forced, instead, to choose between elective classes on the Qur’an and the life of the Prophet.

In March 2014, new legislation was adopted that provided the government with a mandate to overhaul the entire structure of the ministry of education, including terminating thousands of high-ranking officials, who could then be replaced by political appointees. Furthermore, reforms in 2010 made it possible to transform regular high schools into imam-hatip schools; in 2012, this was made possible for middle schools as well. The government claims that such processes only take place as a result of popular demand, but the record proves otherwise. In fact, government plans to turn secular schools into imam-hatip schools have led to street protests in a number of places.

On top of the changes to the educational system, the 2012 education reform made considerable changes to the Qur’an courses offered by the state directorate of religious affairs, the Diyanet. The Qur’an courses, particularly summer courses for children, operated by the directorate, used to be co-managed with the Ministry of Education; the directorate now manages them alone. More importantly, the 12 year minimum age to attend Qur’an courses was abolished. Theoretically, kindergartners can now be sent to Qur’an courses. In 2013, indeed, a special project was launched for the provision of “Qur’an courses for preschoolers.”

The reform also relaxed regulations on the physical nature of appropriate buildings and requirements for eligible teachers. This is a boon for religious brotherhoods that can now essentially run their own Qur’an schools with their own teachers. Finally, Quran schools are now allowed to be boarding schools and to have dormitories – an important change, since it enables the full immersion of young children in a religious lifestyle.

CONCLUSIONS: Since 2012, the AKP has embarked on a systematic, multi-pronged effort to Islamize Turkey’s education system. These changes are likely to be lasting, as the AKP is retaining its grip on power even though it has lost its majority. In any coalition government in which it is the senior partner, the AKP is certain to jealously protect the education reform it has embarked on. On top of that, President Erdoğan’s parallel administration -- as well as Türgev, the private foundation run by his extended family that is spearheading the expansion of imam-hatip schools -- will continue to have a strong informal but direct influence on the education bureaucracy.

The consequences of these reforms will be visible only in time. It is not unlikely, however, that they are going to encourage a Sunni Islamic radicalization among sections of the population. Social harmony between Sunnis and non-Sunnis could be endangered as a result. Ultimately, the Islamic overhaul of the education system is bound to have implications for Turkey’s civilizational identity, and on the choices it will make on where it belongs politically.

Calling me a radical secularist is ridiculous,because i see what Erdogan is doing,im a radicalist?
The difference between you and the AKP?
Nothing because one calls people like myself radical secularists and the other calls us Gulenists,PKK or HDP.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/pk...p-pm.aspx?pageID=238&nID=109381&NewsCatID=338
Realist is the word you were looking for i guess.
But i'd rather be a radical secularist then a fairytail believer like yourself.
In my country,religion was never the topic of the hour,it was something personal.

I could debunk this article sentence for sentence. It's partially completely ridiculous. For instance this part you bolded in red is absurd:

"Students are required to memorize a long list of Quranic verses and prayers, but no texts from any other religion."

Are you even serious? What else should they learn? Would it be better if they memorize the Christian Lord's Prayer instead? Don't take up every foreign criticism without reflecting on it.

You once said that you are understanding German, right? Read this article about the current Turkish curriculum change. Tagesschau is well known for its anti-AKP stance.

https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/tuerkei-neue-lehrplaene-diskussion-101.html

Why do you believe so ? who told you to do so? under which system, ruling you believe that?

it is simple. Shia beliefs are based on Quran and Hadiths. There is no match to the Pious Household of Prophet pbuh. They are clean and infallibles and appointed by God and Prophet pbuh. They all were martyred and trampled by corrupt rulers except 12th Imam Mahdi a.s. who is in Occulation and will re-occur upon God's orders along with Jesus pbuh.

sunni books are full of shia beliefs.

even bible also mentions of 12 princes that we consider our imams as they are linage of Ishmael.
The figure 12 is metioned in torah and bible and sunni sources too.

when enemies admit their things are not from God, then no need to impose on Islam and Muslims.

Last edited:
Are you even serious? What else should they learn? Would it be better if they memorize the Christian Lord's Prayer instead? Don't take up every foreign criticism without reflecting on it.
A christian Jew or Alevi kid has to learn the Sunni way?
They will be exempted but,

''In a well-publicized case, the daughter of a protestant pastor in Diyarbakır was exempted from the compulsory class on religion and culture. She was forced, instead, to choose between elective classes on the Qur’an and the life of the Prophet.''

You once said that you are understanding German, right? Read this article about the current Turkish curriculum change. Tagesschau is well known for its anti-AKP stance.

What point are you trying to make with this article,that Ataturks role will be smaller or Darwins theory will be replaced by "Lebewesen und Umwelt"(whatever that means) or that its not true?

Last edited:
You know I think Iran needs to build up a more coherant and clear policy minus the confusion but I do not a regard Iran a threat to Pakistan. Indeed I regard Iran a brother - confused some what but still a brother.

What I can't understand is do people like @BATMAN not see the following implicit or explicit alliances in the region. I think they can't look beyond the sectarian divide.

TEAM USA
Israel
USA
India

and their lower thier support base-

Sudia Arabia
Kuwait
Turkey
UAE

TEAM CHINA
China
Pakistan
Russia

And Iran sort of floating around alone contonously threatened by team USA. This grouping I made has some aspects that are still emerging and others that are dwindling but this is the contours of the future. Iran really needs to come out of it's confused state and join Team China and form a solid Euroasian block.
:lol::lol::lol:
Plz share the indigenous thing you have been smoking, it definitely has some effect on human thoughts.:D

My friend, India has no interest in joining any military or political alliance, we have made it clear.

And one military exercise doesn't make Russia your ally or neither of China.

Last but not the least, China is a business man, it has no intention in interfering in internal affairs at least not in the sectarian crisis. China already knows the repercussion of sending its military in such hell.

There is no hmmmn in this case,there is no minority.
In the Quran there is no mention of sects which means that all Muslims are equal and sects do not exist.
Kurds are just fine in my country,the PKK doesnt represent all the Kurds(15 million at least),just a tiny minority so instead of making accusations,you should do some reasearch.
The PM is a Kurd,the chief of MIT(national intelligence agency) and some other ministers are also Kurd so,how is that possible when they are all oppressed?
It always better to know what you are talking about.
Ps,im sure you know that i dont support Erdogan so you cant use that against me.

There are two facts :
1). There is no mention of sect in Quran.
2). But the Ullema/Mullahs have created a divide. This happens in religion when the elites get the control of religion, happened with Christianity & Hinduism as well.

So it doesn't matter whether it is written in the book or not, but virtually there is thought which has entered into the mind of people. Happens with all the religion.

And about the situation of Kurds :
http://journal-neo.org/2016/02/23/the-kurdish-genocide-must-be-stopped/

I may be a victim of false news. But Turkey is doing no good in stopping such propaganda, if true.

And I know you don't support Erdogan, I follow you on other forums as well.

How dare you:astagh::astagh::astagh:
I will make sure that you are the first to be assimilated,tovbe tovbe.:tsk::tsk::tsk:

administration @Kaptaan here is blaming Erdogan for being patron of gays and liberals... far away from religon, here you are claiming opposite !
I think you better decide among yourself and give us the final result.

Imam Mahdi a.s. who is in Occulation and will re-occur upon God's orders along with Jesus pbuh.
Where is it mentioned in Quran?

You are going in wrong direction....

There are two facts :
1). There is no mention of sect in Quran.
2). But the Ullema/Mullahs have created a divide. This happens in religion when the elites get the control of religion, happened with Christianity & Hinduism as well.

So it doesn't matter whether it is written in the book or not, but virtually there is thought which has entered into the mind of people. Happens with all the religion.

Here you are in right direction.... this method of divide by introducing additions in orignal message of God has been as old as the history of mankind, now is time we mankind should learn our lesson, and identify the centuries old methods of sabotage and motives and constant interests behind, becuase there is no more new message comming from sky.
The process has been ended 1500 years ago, but the message was always same.
This is for sure written in Quran... that ''nothing new (guidance) was passed on to the last messanger Mohammad p.b.u.h which was not passed on to earlier messengers''
This is why messages in Bible... which is most closest in time to Quran, have far more similarites than earlier records of messages.
How Quran came in to compilation is another discussion but, yes Quran mentions that guidence was sent upon every nation/tribe but apparently last of the list were Meccans, ... which is also very interesting piece of history.

And about the situation of Kurds :
http://journal-neo.org/2016/02/23/the-kurdish-genocide-must-be-stopped/

I may be a victim of false news. But Turkey is doing no good in stopping such propaganda, if true.

And I know you don't support Erdogan, I follow you on other forums as well.
The ''West'' needs the PKK(YPG in Syria) in their ''''''fight'''''' against ISIS and thats why the ''Kurdish genocide'' claims since my country is slowly moving away from the ''west.
The current government is not helping in the propaganda department,lets see what the future brings.

administration @Kaptaan here is blaming Erdogan for being patron of gays and liberals... far away from religon, here you are claiming opposite !
Well,maybe he doesnt know that Erdogan still needs the presidential system to do some real changes because then,there wont be a parliament to stop him.

Where is it mentioned in Quran?

You are going in wrong direction....

what you have to do with Quran when you do not know even lost الم ?

we believe in يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ and وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ without believe in يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ and وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ you cannot become faithful
then surah Qadr and over a dozen more ayats.

now you have another thing lost which is وَأُولِي الْأَمْرِ :lol:

so similar to the lost tribes of judea.

where is the physical prayer sequential method mentioned in Quran ? you cannot find it. :lol:

Now Stop your nonsense and propaganda against Islam and Islamic Revolution.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom