What's new

why iran must stop calling themself shias for peace between muslim countries

It is hilarious that u yourself are declaring that those caliphs are not appointed by Allah swt and Prophet pbuh.

when there was no need for a successor then from where your caliphs came.

Anything which is Not from Allah swt and Prophet pbuh is Not ISLAM.

So there is no difference between isis caliph and those caliph since both admit they are not appointed by Allah swt.

you can make you kingdom but do NOT call it ISLAM.

Islam has nothing to do with your claims.

It is Good that after 1400 years you people are admitting that your caliphs are NOT the successor of the Prophet pbuh and are NOT Appointed by Allah swt and Prophet pbuh. This is your another insult to Islam since u are blaming them of all problem.

If you caliphs are Not the successors then what we have to do with them. just trash them like daesh caliph abu bakr. you are no different to isis. That is why many of you follow him as caliph of God which is not Appointed by God.

LOL. why is this all hue are cry when your caliphs are Not from Allah swt and Prophets pbuh. :lol:

you make caliphs and ask others to respect them and not even question them.

we will continue to expose their corruption and war mongering.

sunnis cannot become majority by importing immigrants. sunnis are minority in M.E.
sunnis are majority in Africa and other parts but Not in Arabian Peninsula.

Shias are Not afraid of sunnis. we are fighting your caliph Abu bakr baghdadi which you tried to install in shiite lands.

sunnis cannot have any caliph anymore. Get into your head. you already lost the war. :lol:

It is era of our Prophet pbuh appointed 12th Imam Mahdi a.s. While the era of your caliphs is a history.
Yes because only PROPHETS are selected by ALLAH not Caliphs. Secondly Imam Mahdi will come from Arabia and he is not Born yet as Shia claims and he is not son of Imam Askari. We would continue to love Sahabas and expose your lies and fabrications about them.

Yes because only PROPHETS are selected by ALLAH not Caliphs. Secondly Imam Mahdi will come from Arabia and he is not Born yet as Shia claims and he is not son of Imam Askari. We would continue to love Sahabas and expose your lies and fabrications about them.

make your kingdom and may love criminals and war mongers too but do not call it Islam.

we have no problem even if you worship Alexander the great and any other monarch. problem starts when you start polluting Islam with yr. fake theories which has no concern with Islam.

Anything that is Not from Allah swt and Prophet pbuh is Not ISLAM.

We will follow Pious Household of Prophet pbuh who are the successors appointed by Allah swt and Prophet pbuh.

Imam Mahdi a.s. is our 12th Imam and appointed by Allah swt and Prophet pbuh where ever he comes.
https://www.al-islam.org/imamate-an...lari/lesson-24-method-choosing-imam-or-leader

your fake theories will be dead with the re-occurrence of Imam Mahdi a.s. since you all know that Prophet pbuh told about Imam Mahdi a.s. otherwise how u will be knowing it. :lol:

make your kingdom and may love criminals and war mongers too but do not call it Islam.

we have no problem even if you worship Alexander the great and any other monarch. problem starts when you start polluting Islam with yr. fake theories which has no concern with Islam.

Anything that is Not from Allah swt and Prophet pbuh is Not ISLAM.

We will follow Pious Household of Prophet pbuh who are the successors appointed by Allah swt and Prophet pbuh.

Imam Mahdi a.s. is our 12th Imam and appointed by Allah swt and Prophet pbuh where ever he comes.
https://www.al-islam.org/imamate-an...lari/lesson-24-method-choosing-imam-or-leader

your fake theories will be dead with the re-occurrence of Imam Mahdi a.s. since you all know that Prophet pbuh told about Imam Mahdi a.s. otherwise how u will be knowing it. :lol:

Yes that is Islam and Imam Mahdi is not son of Imam Askari and that is truth you are living in fake delusions Imam Askari had no male child and your Mullahs created one figure to fool you people and you are being fooled ever since. Hazrat Abu Bakar RA without doubt was the greatest human being who walked on face of the earth after PROPHETS. Than is Hazrat Umar RA than is Hazrat Usman RA and than is Hazrat ALI RA. Hazrat Abu BAKAR RA was firstly rightly guided Caliph and nobody can change that fact and more you people lie about Sahabas more you are exposed.

Yes that is Islam and Imam Mahdi is not son of Imam Askari and that is truth you are living in fake delusions Imam Askari had no male child and your Mullahs created one figure to fool you people and you are being fooled ever since. Hazrat Abu Bakar RA without doubt was the greatest human being who walked on face of the earth after PROPHETS. Than is Hazrat Umar RA than is Hazrat Usman RA and than is Hazrat ALI RA. Hazrat Abu BAKAR RA was firstly rightly guided Caliph and nobody can change that fact and more you people lie about Sahabas more you are exposed.

you are playing foul and cheap. it is not the discussion of sahaba or who is Imam Mahdi a.s. since we too can inform u that some of your caliphs may not be the legal sons. so there is no need for further discussion which is irrelevant. If you check, many call Alexander The Great. we have no problem with anyone. neither with Alexander nor with your caliphs.

you admitted that your caliphs are not appointed by Allah swt and Prophet pbuh.

we believe in our 12 Imams who are appointed by Allah swt and Prophet pbuh.

our answer to why we follow our 12 Imams is that they are appointed by the Almighty swt.

end of discussion.

Last edited:
you are playing foul and cheap. it is not the discussion of sahaba or who is Imam Mahdi a.s. since we too can inform u that some of your caliphs may not be the legal sons. so there is no need for further discussion which is irrelevant. If you check, many call Alexander The Great. we have no problem with anyone. neither with Alexander nor with your caliphs.

you admitted that your caliphs are not appointed by Allah swt and Prophet pbuh.

our answer to why we follow our 12 Imams is that they are appointed by the Almighty swt.

end of discussion.

No you in your brain appointed those 12 Caliphs neither ALLAH nor his PROPHET appointed them. You yes want to believe in lies go ahead but ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW didn't appointed any Imam which you follow.

No you in your brain appointed those 12 Caliphs neither ALLAH nor his PROPHET appointed them. You yes want to believe in lies go ahead but ALLAH and his PROPHET SAW didn't appointed any Imam which you follow.

Who is your Imam right now and base on this Hadith:

"He who dies without knowing the Imam of his time, dies the death of (the days of) ignorance (Jahiliyya)." – Prophet Muhammad (SAWA)​

The Last Prophet of Islam Muhammad (PBUH) did not pick anyone his successor since Islam was completed upon the Prophet and there was no NEED for any successor as far as religion of Islam was concerned.

Now come back to the rule then let us debate that as well. All the first three Caliphs were supported by Hazrat Ali (RA) but you shias are refusing to accept them means you are even going against the decision of ALI (RA). That is level of your hate for ARABS nothing else.

The coming years and decades did see political differences and even there had been political differences between Hazrat Ali (RA) and Hazrat Aysha (RA). So we as mere mortals and simple human who are much bellow these revered and sacred companions of the Prophet (PBUH), cannot take sides and curse anyone of them.
All of them were loved and respected by the Prophet so we are bound to respect them. But I am unable to understand how on earth you shias can disrespect and abuse companions of the Prophet.

The killing of Great Ali (RA) was done by khawarij and the historical narrative of this incident is agreed by all sects including Sunnis, Shias. Those who killed Imam Ali (RA) and grandson and ahlebaait nobody has any respect or regard for those maloon killers. So stop using the collective phrase like they making it a connotation towards entire Sunni world.

The difference between you shias and us sunnis is that you disrespect Sahaba e Rasool (companions of the Prophet (PBUH), namely Hazrat Abu Bakar, Hazrat Usman, Hazrat Umar), but we do respect all caliphs including Hazrat Ali (RA). We cannot show even an ounce of any disregard towards him because he is our own revered and respected son in law of our beloved Prophet .

No :

Nahjul Balagha Sermon 3
Known as the Sermon of Shiqshiqayya

Beware! By Allah the son of Abu Quhafah (Abu Bakr) dressed himself with it (the caliphate) and he certainly knew that my position in relation to it was the same as the position of the axis in relation to the hand-mill. The flood water flows down from me and the bird cannot fly upto me. I put a curtain against the caliphate and kept myself detached from it.

Then I began to think whether I should assault or endure calmly the blinding darkness of tribulations wherein the grown up are made feeble and the young grow old and the true believer acts under strain till he meets Allah (on his death). I found that endurance thereon was wiser. So I adopted patience although there was pricking in the eye and suffocation (of mortification) in the throat. I watched the plundering of my inheritance till the first one went his way but handed over the Caliphate to Ibn al-Khattab after himself.

Then he quoted A’sha’s verse: “My days are now passed on the camel's back (in difficulty) while there were days (of ease) when I enjoyed the company of Jabir's brother Hayyan.”

It is strange that during his lifetime he wished to be released from caliphate but confirmed it for the other after his death. No doubt these two shared its udders strictly among themselves. This one put the Caliphate in a tough enclosure where the utterance was haughty and the touch was rough. Mistakes were plenty and so also the excuses therefore. One in contact with it was like the rider of an unruly camel. If he pulled up its rein the very nostril would be slit, but if he let it loose he would be thrown. Consequently by Allah people got involved in recklessness, wickedness, unsteadiness and deviation.

Nevertheless, I remained patient despite length of period and stiffness of trial, till when he went his way (of death) he put the matter (of Caliphate) in a group and regarded me to be one of them. But good Heavens! What had I to do with this "consultation"? Where was any doubt about me with regard to the first of them that I was now considered akin to these ones? But I remained low when they were low and flew high when they flew high. One of them turned against me because of his hatred and the other got inclined the other way due to his in-law relationship and this thing and that thing, till the third man of these people stood up with heaving breasts between his dung and fodder. With him his children of his grand-father, (Umayyah) also stood up swallowing up Allah's wealth like a camel devouring the foliage of spring, till his rope broke down, his actions finished him and his gluttony brought him down prostrate.

At that moment, nothing took me by surprise, but the crowd of people rushing to me. It advanced towards me from every side like the mane of the hyena so much so that Hassan and Hussain were getting crushed and both the ends of my shoulder garment were torn. They collected around me like the herd of sheep and goats. When I took up the reins of government one party broke away and another turned disobedient while the rest began acting wrongfully as if they had not heard the word of Allah saying:

“That abode in the hereafter, We assign it for those who intend not to exult themselves in the earth, nor (to make) mischief (therein); and the end is (best) for the pious ones.” (Quran, 28:83)

Yes, by Allah, they had heard it and understood it but the world appeared glittering in their eyes and its embellishments seduced them. Behold, by Him who split the grain and created living beings, if people had not come to me and supporters had not exhausted the argument and if there had been no pledge of Allah with the learned to the effect that they should not acquiesce in the gluttony of the oppressor and the hunger of the oppressed I would have cast the rope of Caliphate on its own shoulders, and would have given the last one the same treatment as to the first one. Then you would have seen that in my view this world of yours is no better than the sneezing of a goat.​

Who is your Imam right now and base on this Hadith:

"He who dies without knowing the Imam of his time, dies the death of (the days of) ignorance (Jahiliyya)." – Prophet Muhammad (SAWA)​

No :

Nahjul Balagha Sermon 3
Known as the Sermon of Shiqshiqayya

Beware! By Allah the son of Abu Quhafah (Abu Bakr) dressed himself with it (the caliphate) and he certainly knew that my position in relation to it was the same as the position of the axis in relation to the hand-mill. The flood water flows down from me and the bird cannot fly upto me. I put a curtain against the caliphate and kept myself detached from it.

Then I began to think whether I should assault or endure calmly the blinding darkness of tribulations wherein the grown up are made feeble and the young grow old and the true believer acts under strain till he meets Allah (on his death). I found that endurance thereon was wiser. So I adopted patience although there was pricking in the eye and suffocation (of mortification) in the throat. I watched the plundering of my inheritance till the first one went his way but handed over the Caliphate to Ibn al-Khattab after himself.

Then he quoted A’sha’s verse: “My days are now passed on the camel's back (in difficulty) while there were days (of ease) when I enjoyed the company of Jabir's brother Hayyan.”

It is strange that during his lifetime he wished to be released from caliphate but confirmed it for the other after his death. No doubt these two shared its udders strictly among themselves. This one put the Caliphate in a tough enclosure where the utterance was haughty and the touch was rough. Mistakes were plenty and so also the excuses therefore. One in contact with it was like the rider of an unruly camel. If he pulled up its rein the very nostril would be slit, but if he let it loose he would be thrown. Consequently by Allah people got involved in recklessness, wickedness, unsteadiness and deviation.

Nevertheless, I remained patient despite length of period and stiffness of trial, till when he went his way (of death) he put the matter (of Caliphate) in a group and regarded me to be one of them. But good Heavens! What had I to do with this "consultation"? Where was any doubt about me with regard to the first of them that I was now considered akin to these ones? But I remained low when they were low and flew high when they flew high. One of them turned against me because of his hatred and the other got inclined the other way due to his in-law relationship and this thing and that thing, till the third man of these people stood up with heaving breasts between his dung and fodder. With him his children of his grand-father, (Umayyah) also stood up swallowing up Allah's wealth like a camel devouring the foliage of spring, till his rope broke down, his actions finished him and his gluttony brought him down prostrate.

At that moment, nothing took me by surprise, but the crowd of people rushing to me. It advanced towards me from every side like the mane of the hyena so much so that Hassan and Hussain were getting crushed and both the ends of my shoulder garment were torn. They collected around me like the herd of sheep and goats. When I took up the reins of government one party broke away and another turned disobedient while the rest began acting wrongfully as if they had not heard the word of Allah saying:

“That abode in the hereafter, We assign it for those who intend not to exult themselves in the earth, nor (to make) mischief (therein); and the end is (best) for the pious ones.” (Quran, 28:83)

Yes, by Allah, they had heard it and understood it but the world appeared glittering in their eyes and its embellishments seduced them. Behold, by Him who split the grain and created living beings, if people had not come to me and supporters had not exhausted the argument and if there had been no pledge of Allah with the learned to the effect that they should not acquiesce in the gluttony of the oppressor and the hunger of the oppressed I would have cast the rope of Caliphate on its own shoulders, and would have given the last one the same treatment as to the first one. Then you would have seen that in my view this world of yours is no better than the sneezing of a goat.​

And in which book of Hadith is this Hadith ?

end of discussion.
astaghfirullah. this is biggest lie by shias. no wonder you were among the people who martyred hazrat Hussain (RA) and the family of Prophet noe it does not it does not matter that you guys will keep crying beating yourself till day of judgment out of this same guilt but there is no forgiveness for what you did. after all it was the wife of ibn e ziad who wailed out of guilt for what her husband and his group of people did to the family of the Prophet.

And in which book of Hadith is this Hadith ?

For example:
PCXT7LL2_pic.png

astaghfirullah. this is biggest lie by shias. no wonder you were among the people who martyred hazrat Hussain (RA) and the family of Prophet noe it does not it does not matter that you guys will keep crying beating yourself till day of judgment out of this same guilt but there is no forgiveness for what you did. after all it was the wife of ibn e ziad who wailed out of guilt for what her husband and his group of people did to the family of the Prophet.

Moauwieh and Yazid killed Imam Houssain (as) the sworn enemies of Imam Ali (as) ,,,

I don't know what part of it is hard?

Prophet (pbuh):

I am leaving among you something which is very important and should be followed, you will not go astray if you get hold of it after I am gone, one part of it being more important than the other: Allah's Book, which is a rope stretched from Heaven to Earth, and my close relatives, who belong to my household. These two will not separate from one another till they come down to the reservoir, so consider how you act regarding them after my departure."​

it doesn't say oh Muslims if you don't want to go astray go after Omar , Otman and Abubakr ...it says household of the prophet ... please bring one single verse or hadith that would approve caliphate of these people. or a reason that people should follow them.

Household of Prophet:

Thaghalein and Kessa 2.gif

إِنَّمَا وَلِيُّكُمُ اللَّهُ وَرَسُولُهُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا الَّذِينَ يُقِيمُونَ الصَّلَاةَ وَيُؤْتُونَ الزَّكَاةَ وَهُمْ رَاكِعُونَ5:55
Your ally is none but Allah and [therefore] His Messenger and those who have believed - those who establish prayer and give zakah, and they bow [in worship].
And everyone knows this is about Imam Ali(as)

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 19
  • namaye.png
    namaye.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 16
You are saying Imam Mahdi is not born. There are so many miracles in Quran [Very great number]. I have read some of them from books and articles on internet.

Mahdi - son of Muhammad = Guider from God
هدی = guide
مهدی = guider
بالهدی = to guide
In Arabic

This Aya that 'God Who sent His Messenger with guidance and a true religion' only is repeated in 3 Ayas of Quran:

هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَى وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ ﴿۳۳﴾ :۹
It is God Who sent His Messenger with guidance and a true religion that will prevail over all other religions, even though the pagans may dislike it.
۱۰ = juz ۹ = surah ۳۳ = aya

هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَى وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَكَفَى بِاللَّهِ شَهِيدًا ﴿۲۸} : ۴۸
It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the true religion to make it prevail over all other religions. God is a Sufficient witness to this Truth".

هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَ رَسُولَهُ بِالْهُدَى وَدِينِ الْحَقِّ لِيُظْهِرَهُ عَلَى الدِّينِ كُلِّهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ ﴿۹﴾ : ۶۱
It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the true religion to stand supreme over all religions, even though the pagans may dislike it.

Imam Mahdi (PBUH) son of Imam Hasan al-Askari (PBUH) born in 255 hijiri in Samara.

If we sum number of juz, surah and aya of these 3 Ayas together +3 (number of these 3 Ayas), we will get the number 255.

10+9+33 + 26+48+28 +28+61+9 +3 = 255

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_al-Mahdi

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-enc...ilp-team/special-specifications-imam-al-mahdi

PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH): He who dies without knowing the Imam of his time, dies the death of days of Jahiliyya. (disbelieving)

Wut? You ok?

You poor sap! So whomever schemes, cheats & lies to gain power in Saudi Arabia is they type of person you choose to follow as your spiritual guide! LOL! No wonder over 1400 years later your still pawns of the Saudi's!
Unless your sent by God, to become a King, Caliph, Dictator, President or any other type of politician you have to scheme, cheat, lie, deceive, kill, murder,... And the few that don't are usually assassinated because they are just!

After the passing of the prophet, who become the Caliphate of what is called Saudi Arabia today would ONLY be relevant IF the Prophet had chosen him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Abu Bakar was a compromise chosen because the chosen of the Prophet was not acceptable to some! But honestly WHO CARES? I don't care who became their KING!

Who I chose to follow when it comes to Spiritual Matters after the Death of the Prophet
Is the VERY 1st Muslim convert
Is the 1st Person the Prophet CHOSE to write the Quran
Is the ONLY person the Prophet CHOSE to marry his ONLY CHILD
Was the closest man to the Prophet
Was the father of the Grandchildren of the Prophet
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY is the ONLY person who the Prophet himself proclaimed "Of whomsoever I had been Master, Ali here is to be his Master. (FYI The prophets words at Ghadir Khum is NOT a matter of debate between Sunni's & Shia's)

If you choose to disregard the prophets words now it's because you choose it so you can no longer claim ignorance in the next life! And if you only see those words as a praise & not a declaration of succession in spiritual matters then YOU ARE BLIND!

I CHOOSE TO FOLLOW THE PROPHETS OWN WORDS!

And I see Abu Bakr, Umar & Usman as politicians NOTHING MORE and yes there are good politicians & bad politicians but good or bad is not for me to judge and at the end of the day they were politicians and none of those 3 were even among the 1st 40 Muslim converts!!!!!!!!!

And I'm happy that Ali was not the 1st Caliph for it shows the kind of people he had to deal with despite the prophets own words, it shows he chose the religion over power, it shows he did his best to try to keep everyone united & it shows he wasn't willing to scheme, lie & cheat for it! BUT he and ONLY he will remain 1st in my eyes after the prophet in spiritual matters!

YEs, I know. In the long play of things they will fall in line with their brethren in Europe. But in the short term Pakistan can regard Russian as 'transient' partner. I am gonna say few things which probably won't be popular here but that need saying. Geography or culture (often both are interlinked) are the strongest foundation for alliances because they tend to create similar interests. I think for Pakistan geography dictates and limits it to the following long term goals.

1. Makes up and forms alliance with India.
2. Continues with China and then focus is placed on Iran, Afghanistan and Central Asia simply because they are our Western rim.

These are the only two long term goals Pakistan should work on and regard all others as 'transient'. I hear people say Turkey. I think unless strong evidence to the contrary comes to the fore - that country was 'lost' from the Islamic or Asian orbit in 1920 with Kemals reforms. Turkey will eventually find it's niche in Europe for which she has been mentally, culturally and politically preparing for since 96 years now. Eventually it will arrive at a compromise with the West and they will accept her as their own.

That process is well consolidated already and will be locked within next few decades. The reason why Turkey has not been accepted by the West fully is they don't now where to place them. They have very schizoid view of it. Is it Asiatic? Is it European? As we move forward Turkey will increasingly be adopted as European - even if it is Muslim like Bosnia is. However Turkey will be asked by the Europeans to prove it's Europeeness. This will be done by apllying the feminine/gay test. That is -

1. If a guy wants to hump another guy and wants the state to give official blessing - that is gay marriage is legalized.

2. If a women wants to sleep around and the state helps her in that. I call it the 'nigger test'. Guy comes home and wifes says "hey hubby meet Leroy from Kongo. I have been having a affair and I am pregnent from him. Can you please leave now and leave the house (his) keys. Leave car (his) keys. Oh yeh can you get your lawyer to contact my lawyer because you need to pay maintenance". The fvckin guy walks out quitely waves goodybe to the nigger and never to be seen again. He then goes to the local pub and gets drunk to forget his sorrows. Once the state backs this up and eventually men just accept this as part of life like they do in the West. Sorted.

3. You want to be part of Europe then you secure your borders so that no 'dirty Asiatics' cross it. There must be a clear iron barrier between Europe and the dirty backward Asiatics. It must be secure to stop them. This is being done right now as Turkey is busy in building walls across it's Asiatic side.

Once Turkey passes these three tests she will be in Europe.If anybody has ever seen canal locks. They work by creating a 'box' in the middle of two canals which are at differant elevations. The boat goes into the box. Water is pumped up until gets to the level of the other canal. Once it does the lock is opened and the boat sails into the other canal. That is where Turkey is today. It will always remaindly a friendly country but it's interests will be tied into Europe and in fact will become Europes 'chowkidar'. Pakistani's migrants are going to be gathered like animals and placed into holding cells and then sent back like cattle. At the moment this 'chowkidari" is being performed by Greece.

Therefore Pakistani's need to get out of their sectarian mindset and get to work with the Chinese trying to create a new order on it;s Western borders. I admit it's not going to be easy with the Mullahs in Iran but geography leaves Pakistan no choice.

If this can't be done then just make up with India. But I think working with China will create sufficient synergy to get this done.

@Chinese-Dragon @AmirPatriot
I don't know much about number 1 but I don't think that can happen. Number 2 will never ever ever ever happen. It seems you don't know us very well, what do you think we are? You think being rich means selling our pride and honour and our values and culture? They will never happen! Even if we become super rich, super developed won't happen. Our culture is different from Europe today by alot. Overall just like our geography it's a mix of western and eastern, but don't forget we are central Asian and those stuff are not our norms. Just like we won't force our women to wear clothing head to toe, they also have limits, though since the Göktürks and even before, women has always been valued in our culture. In our society we still have a lot of our Central Asian lifestyle and food etc. You can see that every part of life which is now camouflaged and not pointed at.

Last edited:
I hate these religious sugar coated threads,

there is no "we". you are blackmailing people on basis of religion.

You want to build an strong muslim empire and go expand it across all the world and attack the kufar is it.. go build it. We will build our own empire and we wont have anybody else specially arabs or asian running our affairs but ourselvs. like we have before abrahamic times and after islamic times. we are happy to respect the religions but we dont need religion to form unity, thats clearly displayed in iran for thousands of years. weak people, you bring religion into everything like the jew, you need religion and allah to rely on all things and mouth feed you when you have arms and legs and a brain. Unity through islam, yea the islamic invasions of foreign lands including persia and imposing things till they meet a prepared army of barbarian crusaders who shattered them to bits, thank turks and iranians for preserving anything of islam and freeing the lands again.

Okay here goes -

(i) United States of America is a sovereign state. Iran is a sovereign state. USA is not a 18 year old b*tch in heat living in Pakistan and loves a boyfriend called 'Iran' and that she has to hide, play, cheat, fiegn, pretend, cover up her sexual relations with her boyfriend in case she get's stoned to death for commiting Zina. Like in the West they just sh*ag outside with not a whit of concern why the flying frigg would USA hide it's lovefest with Iran?

And do you even know the damage Iran has taken from USA? 37 years of some or other sanctions have crippled one of the largest oil producing countries to a level lower than Turkey. In 1970s Iran was way beyond others in the region. Have you forgotten about the Western supported Saddam's war against USA? Have you forgotten about the US Navy murder of over 130 civilian Iranians on a Iran Aiir flight? How stupid and ignorant can you get?

tumblr_nqzfm9jvKC1s88jspo5_1280.jpg

(ii) have you ever heard of the 'law of unintended consequences'? America was not out to help Iran but to help it's illegitimate child - Israel. If I had asked you which Arab countries posed most most threat to Israel in 2000 who would would you have listed in order?

Iraq
Syria
Libya

If I had asked you in 2000 which Arab countries are most closest to USA which would you have listed? Most of these are either suppled weapons by US or have US military bases stationed there.

Kuwait
Bahrain
Qatar
UAE
Egypt
Saudia Arabia.

surround_map485.gif

So United States set about removing the threats against Israel. Iraq first, then Syria and then Libya. Saddam, Assad and Gaddafi were nemesis of Israel. Saddam is gone, Gaddafi is gone and that leaves only Assad but he is to busy now with his internal civil war to be a threat to Israel. However one of the unintended consequences was Shia groups emerging but for the American's that is small price to pay as they have removed the primary threats to Israel.

10/10. AKP is the European version of Christian Democrats. In name only. They allow homosexuality, same sex marriages but call themselves 'Christian Democrats'. Ditto AKP in Turkey. You in Turkey know more than me but homosexuality is legal. Bunch of guys could be having drunken sexfeast in their tent in the garden in Istanbul and you can't do anything because it is legal. That does not sound the exposition of Sunni Islam to me. Try that in Shia Iran and those guys would get the gallows.

Indeed the Turkish law protects homosexuals. To talk bad about them is 'hate speech'.

On 17 July 2014, Turkey's Supreme Court ruled that referring to gays as "perverted" constitutes as hate speech.

LGBT-themed movies are not banned in Turkey. Brokeback Mountain, as an example, was seen in Turkish cinemas without government censorship. Anyone eighteen years of age or older could buy a ticket to watch the film.

LGBT-themed DVDs can also be legally sold in Turkey, albeit DVDs with sexually explicit content may only be sold to people eighteen years of age or older

In 2013, a Turkish vendor was charged with selling "immoral" DVDs because the DVD movies featured gay sexually explicit content. The court in Istanbul, Judge Mahmut Erdemli, overturned the criminal charges. He ruled that gay sex is "natural", stated that an individual's sexual orientation should be respected, and cited examples of same-sex marriages in Europe and in the Americas"

Click > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Turkey

Indeed Istanbul and Ankara have huge Gay parades every year > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istanbul_Pride

_90013243_istanbul.jpg

de793df3d16640f0fcd8202376a40917.jpg

And this is under the so called 'Islamist' AKP of Edogan. Frankly this does not shock me much I live in Uk and I see worse but I find it annoying when people talk about this so called fvckin Shia/Sunni divide with 'Turkey be in' and 'Iran being out'.
every word spoken by you of womens whoredom and the gay agenda in the west is true. and slowly it becomes the norm, guys go emasculated, the ltbt feminist whore agenda goes free and the new norm. do it with whom she wants to do, you me and ten other guys, no problem, outdoors great! I know. I am the observer and causal participator... But regardless of shiah/sunni/christian/jew/kufar/color/creed, I would not want to see any kind of this gay shit and all women allowed to turn into whores as norm in any country, be it pakistan, iran ir turkey or even saudi.. what a disgusting world we live in if we have to see sect when we have war waged upon us men, our women (of all religions and races) and on family itself as.. this is no time for shiah this and sunni in that, I mean gay pride raly, that cheap slut wearing a hijab being kissed by another woman dressed up as a man, two guys kissing each other wtf is this..and turkey is in...

I have no more words to say, I hope there is a great war where these people are ruthlessly tortured to their demise..

I hate these religious sugar coated threads,

there is no "we". you are blackmailing people on basis of religion.

You want to build an strong muslim empire and go expand it across all the world and attack the kufar is it.. go build it. We will build our own empire and we wont have anybody else specially arabs or asian running our affairs but ourselvs. like we have before abrahamic times and after islamic times. we are happy to respect the religions but we dont need religion to form unity, thats clearly displayed in iran for thousands of years. weak people, you bring religion into everything like the jew, you need religion and allah to rely on all things and mouth feed you when you have arms and legs and a brain. Unity through islam, yea the islamic invasions of foreign lands including persia and imposing things till they meet a prepared army of barbarian crusaders who shattered them to bits, thank turks and iranians for preserving anything of islam and freeing the lands again.
Abrahamic faiths bring nothing but misery and dividing regions. Indian muslims (pakistanis), Iranians (including kurds), turks, afghans etc should all start to leave these failed religions.

Meanwhile we should stay independent from west and should build upon our own culture.

Back
Top Bottom