What's new

why iran must stop calling themself shias for peace between muslim countries

Looking at all the problems in the muslim world, they blame everybody else for what is happening to them, but never look at what they are doing to themselves. There might be others exploiting them, but it is them who are the main source of most problems, shia and sunni is one of these main issues. If you dont believe me look at this thread to have an idea.

From the last part of your sentence (emotional incident) you are referring to the Ashura, and you think you are smart for sugar coating it but you're not.
Imam hossein (alaih alsalam) and his family were martyred by the ISIS of the time. They were martyred by a son of a whore whose burning in hell as we speak.
What do you mean by companions of prophet BTW? Not everyone who just saw the prophet (pbuh) with their eyes is considered a sahaba. Someone who stood by the prophet(pbuh) till his last breath and didn't hurt his family (Fatima (Alaih alsalam) and Ali (A. S) ) however, is.

And i don't want unity with people who behead others and burn them alive. I'd rather see IRIAF bomb the living shit out of them

I however would love to have unity with real sunni Muslims in Pakistan, Turkey, Iraq, Indonesia,.....

1) Slandering any of the companions of the prophet (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) is an act of disbelief and heresy.
https://islamqa.info/en/45563

Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“Do not revile my companions, for by the One in Whose hand is my soul, if one of you were to spend the equivalent of Uhud in gold, it would not amount to a mudd of one of them, or half of that.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (3673) and Muslim (2540).

“The best of the people are my generation, then those who come after them, then those who come after them.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2652) and Muslim (2533).

2) The companions are those people whom Allah (swt) granted the privilege status and honor of being companions of the best of mankind Prophet Muhammad (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him). The Companions (may Allah be pleased with them all) were heirs of the Prophet (pbuh) and were flag bearers and defenders of Islam who sacrificed everything they had for this religion. As Allaah chose for His message the most pure-hearted of His slaves (i.e., the Prophets), so too He chose as the heirs of the Prophets those who would be grateful for this blessing and who were fit for this honour (of conveying the message), as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah knows best with whom to place His Message” [al-An’aam 6:124]

https://islamqa.info/en/83121

3)
It is NOT permissible to discuss and waste our time on whatever disputes happened between the companions or the controversies of that time and neither is it permissible to attribute any deliberate mistake to any of the Sahaabah, because they based all their actions on what they believed was right and proper, and their intention was to Allah, may He be glorified and exalted.

Whatever mistakes the companions may have done is very little and insignificant in comparison to their virtues and good characteristics such as belief in Allah and His Messenger, jihad for the sake of Allah, migration (Hijrah), supporting (the religion of Allah), beneficial knowledge and righteous deeds.

Moreover the noble companions were the ones who conveyed the Qur’aan (and the Sunnah) and spread the message of Islam throughout the world. Anyone speaking ill of the sahaba is an heretic since he/she is undermining the validity of the Quran & sunnah by undermining the status of the sahaba. This is not my statement but statement of all the major scholars of Islam.

https://islamqa.info/en/127028

4) The nobel companion Mu‘aawiyah (may Allah be pleased with him) was a scribe who wrote down the Revelation; he was well known for forbearance, knowledge and virtue. Allah (swt) made him leader of the muslims and he served that role to the best of his ability. He is not responsible for the acts of his successor. It is NOT permissible for muslims to cast aspersions on any of the companions. Whatever shortcoming and imperfections Mu‘aawiyah (may Allah be pleased with him) had is not a matter of muslim discussion since all the Companions were good and virtuous; whoever among them tried to work things out and got it right will have a twofold reward, and whoever among them tried to work things out and got it wrong will have one reward. That's the simple islamic principle.

5)The Sahaabi is the one who saw the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and was a believer in him, and died in that state of belief.

Imam al-Bukhaari (may Allah have mercy on him) said in his Saheeh (3/1333): Whoever among the Muslims accompanied the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) or saw him is one of his companions. End quote.
https://islamqa.info/en/197269

6) Loving the family of the Prophet (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) including one of the greatest companion Ali and his family (may Allah be pleased with them) is an article of faith for muslims. Nobody loves them more than Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah (sunnis) since we follow the sunnah of messenger they followed and we refrain from committing shirk.
https://islamqa.info/en/121948

We consider al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) died a martyr and he is paradise. We love him and respect him. BUT we DO NOT go to extremes by calling him instead of Allah, thereby committing shirk and we do NOT believe that he is infallible or that he has knowledge of the unseen. That's how much al-Husayn is dear to us. We do NOT attribute things to al-Husayn or speak of him the way Christians do with regards to the noble messenger & slave of Allah(swt) - Jesus/Esa.

https://islamqa.info/en/112051
https://islamqa.info/en/166438

7) you are right, you can't have unity with people who fundamentally disagree on their very identity and follow 2 completely different religions. Sunnis anywhere in the world won't stand any sort of slander of any of the noble companions whether its Abu bakr, Umar or Mu‘aawiyah (may Allah be pleased with them all). As muslims we can only have unity based on truth and that includes absolute 0 compromise on fundamental islamic principles.

I also hope that you would love the companions of the Prophet (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) with all your heart and you won't compromise the principles of tawheed(oneness of Allah) in any way shape or form. And then we can have unity and share a relation thicker than blood as brothers in Islam.

May Allah (swt) guide us both to the path that pleases Him (swt).

This is why i followed you. Any problems between companions of our prophet belongs to themselves. It is not our fault that they had problems whether we were right or you Sunni brothers. Sunni and ShiA are labels to divide us.
The only thing that i ask you Muslims is to ignoring USA's puppet governments in our region. Ignore our idiot president and Zarif, ignore the stupid monarchs who are defaming the Arab world. Ignore those idiots.
Our friendship with USA is impossible and anyone who claims of it is betraying Muslim world. That was where MB went wrong and also destroyed by united serpents of America. Never trust those snakes who created a cancer named as Israel in our region killing our brothers and sisters in Palestine, operating through the mercenaries like ISIS to murder and kill more and more Muslims. Neither Arabs nor Turks are our problem, the main problem is USA's puppets in our countries. I'm done

Thanks for your kind words. I call myself a muslim usually with NO label attached but use the word sunni when it becomes religiously imperative to identify & express fundamental differences.

You are right we sunnis believe its absolutely NOT permissible to discuss and waste our time on disputes that happened between the companions since we believe all the companions have good intentions and had the best interest of muslims at heart and they will get rewarded for that. We do NOT believe that any of them are infallible and as such can make mistakes but their good deeds far outweigh their mistakes and whatever imperfections they may have had, may well be overlooked and forgiven by the Most Gracious, Most Merciful and the companions of the Prophet (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) are more deserving of being excused and pardoned by Allah, may He be glorified and exalted. SO here we can agree on something.

As for you last part I agree with you that US puppets are the problem and has been a disaster but we can't view the whole scenario in black & white devoid of context. I will just say secular regimes whether monarchy or civilian are the biggest cancer in the muslim world and it does not matter whether they are US , russian or chinese puppets. A puppet is a puppet and thus equally worse.

so basically .. u mean to say that Shia Muslims should stop being shia . stop mourning for karbala and their some distinct practices ? why so much love for yazid and hate Grandson of prophet ?

For your kind information loving the family of the Prophet (peace & blessings of Allah be upon him) including the beloved grandson of the Prophet (pbuh) is an article of faith for us muslims/sunnis. Nobody loves them more than us sunnis.
https://islamqa.info/en/121948
https://islamqa.info/en/112051
https://islamqa.info/en/166438

We sunnis don't love yazid. The moderate sunni position is that he is to be neither cursed nor loved.
https://islamqa.info/en/14007

If you already know about the grandson of the Prophet (pbuh), karbala etc I am pretty sure it was NOT difficult for you to know for yourself the sunni view of al-Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him). Next time before jumping into a discussion please have some basic idea about the things you want to talk about.

Last edited:
So Iran should stop being Shia so Wahhabism wins? No chance...

So you admit wahabisim is the only reason for Shia existence. If wahabism dies Shia religion would die it self!

I request all wahabis report here and explain what is your religion?

So you admit wahabisim is the only reason for Shia existence. If wahabism dies Shia religion would die it self!

I request all wahabis report here and explain what is your religion?
Rubbish. Salafists like you want to destroy Shiism, we won't allow it. We will continue to follow our faith no matter the challenges.

Rubbish. Salafists like you want to destroy Shiism, we won't allow it. We will continue to follow our faith no matter the challenges.
To hell with this fucking shiism and salafiiism/sunnism. Just be Muslim. And unite regardless of sect and difference. Blame everyone else for our problems while ignoring our own shortcomings, this way things are never improving for us Muslims.

Agreed,wahabism has been an utter catastrophe not only for islam but for the entire region as a whole.

To hell with this fucking shiism and salafiiism/sunnism. Just be Muslim. And unite regardless of sect and difference. Blame everyone else for our problems while ignoring our own shortcomings, this way things are never improving for us Muslims.
I will always introduce myself as Muslim... But I won't allow anyone to change my identity. Btw, don't do salafism/sunnism, they are not the same or similar.

Btw, don't do salafism/sunnism, they are not the same or similar.
Salafism is a part of sunnism as far as my unformed self knows. But really the only sect I like is Sufism. I'm not a religious person though. But this shia/sunni divide must end in order to improve to condition of Muslim world. If only Saudi and Iran could be on the same page.......things would be much better for Muslims in general. The faster they realize this the better. Do you see Catholics fighting Protestants or Orthodox? They fight between themselves before....but now they can live alongside each other. And the christian world is much more peaceful.

In your last post, you defined wahabis as reason for your problems.
When I invited wahabis (which are no where to be seen) you are changing your statement !!!
I must say, Erdogan has a point.

From the last part of your sentence (emotional incident) you are referring to the Ashura, and you think you are smart for sugar coating it but you're not.
Imam hossein (alaih alsalam) and his family were martyred by the ISIS of the time. They were martyred by a son of a whore whose burning in hell as we speak.
What do you mean by companions of prophet BTW? Not everyone who just saw the prophet (pbuh) with their eyes is considered a sahaba. Someone who stood by the prophet(pbuh) till his last breath and didn't hurt his family (Fatima (Alaih alsalam) and Ali (A. S) ) however, is.

And i don't want unity with people who behead others and burn them alive. I'd rather see IRIAF bomb the living shit out of them

I however would love to have unity with real sunni Muslims in Pakistan, Turkey, Iraq, Indonesia,.....
شعیہ سنی بھائی بھائی Shia Sunnis are borthers we must fight agents of hate and destruction together

Back
Top Bottom