What's new

Why Indians embraced slavery in past ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seem my topic really pissed off many Indian hindus here although i never insulted hinduism but only stated what is fact. Who can deny that indians were not ruled by outsider mentioned in my opening post and they ruled on them for century without facing any major resistance. from obedient public who were follower of hinduism because sikhism or islam were new religion in india and also less in numbers compare to Hindus. Well i cannot reply to everyone here but i will get back to few sane posts tonight :D

@Proudpakistaniguy So, Pakistanis here love to insult their own ancestors. A Sindhi Muslim or a Punjabi Muslim are related to the people who surrendered, not the ancestors of Marathi Hindu, or a Tamil Hindu or a Bengali Hindu. :crazy::crazy::crazy:
So only punjabi and sindhi were under the control of british and everyone else ruled in India prior to them ? they were followers of hinduism and it dont matter if they were ancestors of some pakistani or not but cowards people dont deserve any respect and they should be thankful for joining right religion which take you out from fear and cowardice

Last edited:
It seem my topic really pissed off many Indian hindus here although i never insulted hinduism but only stated what is fact. Who can deny that indians were not ruled by people mention in my post and they ruled on them for century without facing any major resistance from obedient public who were follower of hinduism because sikhism or muslim were new religion in india and also less in numbers comapre to Hindus. Well i cannot reply to everyone here but i will get back to few sane posts tonight :D

Your forgot that your own ancestors faced their greatest brunt since Hindu is not a race but Punjabi and Sindhi is but you tried to distribute your own wisdom to others. :omghaha::omghaha:

Have you ever talked to an Afghan in your life or visited some Afghan forum, you will be surprised to know their views. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

The people who accepted slavery were Punjabis and Sindhi of Pakistan, your ancestors. :cheesy:

Your forgot that your own ancestors faced their greatest brunt since Hindu is not a race but Punjabi and Sindhi is but you tried to distribute your own wisdom to others. :omghaha::omghaha:

Have you ever talked to an Afghan in your life or visited some Afghan forum, you will be surprised to know their views. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
@shan @Nassr @Proudpakistaniguy
R.I.P TO THE HISTORY OF @INDIC:hang3:

@ SHAN@NASSR @Proudpakistaniguy
R.I.P TO THE HISTORY OF @INDIC:hang3:

@Proudpakistaniguy Muhammad Bin Qasim collected 60,000 Sindhi slaves from Sindh from the city of Brahmanabad, their descendants are Sindhi Muslims not a Bengali Hindu, or a Tamil Hindu or a Gujarati Hindu.

It sounds extremely bizarre when you are trying to export your wisdom to Indians by insulting your own genes. :lol::lol::lol:

Have you ever talked to an Afghan in your life or visited some Afghan forum, you will be surprised to know their views. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

You see when arabs pagan converted into islam then they had fight with their own tribes even some fought with their fathers and brothers. They were tiny comapre to their opponents but islam gave them this courage and fearless approach that they went againt army four times bigger. Islam brought postive change in them. It might be true for those who converted into islam from hinduism

You see when arabs pagan converted into islam then they had fight with their own tribes even some fought with their fathers and brothers. They were tiny comapre to their opponents but islam gave them this courage and fearless approach that they went againt army four times bigger. Islam bring postive change in you

Its not about religion but insulting your own genes of your Sindhi and Punjabi ancestors and trying to act smart before Indians. :eek:

@Proudpakistaniguy there is a another form where the whole history is discussed .........ticker and many of the schloars take participate over there........

You see when arabs pagan converted into islam then they had fight with their own tribes even some fought with their fathers and brothers. They were tiny comapre to their opponents but islam gave them this courage and fearless approach that they went againt army four times bigger. Islam bring postive change in them. It might be true for those who converted into islam from hinduism
See post #112 and #120. Your knowledge of History is punctured there. :lol:

@INDIC "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

You see when arabs pagan converted into islam then they had fight with their own tribes even some fought with their fathers and brothers. They were tiny comapre to their opponents but islam gave them this courage and fearless approach that they went againt army four times bigger. Islam bring postive change in them. It might be true for those who converted into islam from hinduism

Islam did give Arabs an identity, as does any organized religion. You guys must be particularly incompetent that even after converting to "braver" religion, you guys remained the same as you had been throughout the history.

@Proudpakistaniguy Muhammad Bin Qasim collected 60,000 Sindhi slaves from Sindh from the city of Brahmanabad, their descendants are Sindhi Muslims not a Bengali Hindu, or a Tamil Hindu or a Gujarati Hindu.

It sounds extremely bizarre when you are trying to export your wisdom to Indians by insulting your own genes. :lol::lol::lol:

So tamil hindus were watching and enjoying the live show When muhamad bin qasim and others took these slaves..see thats what i am talking about. You could not help your fellow hindus becoming slaves in hands of others..such bravery and brotherhood of hinduism inspire me

See post #112 and #120. Your knowledge of History is punctured there. :lol:

@INDIC "I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

Have your ever heard the views Afghan about the topic. They say same identical words for Punjabi Muslims, what these Pakistanis say before Indians by fantasizing the Central Asian invaders. :omghaha::omghaha:

Islam did give Arabs an identity, as does any organized religion. You guys must be particularly incompetent that even after converting to "braver" religion, you guys remained the same as you had been throughout the history.
Islam and its teaching are universal and its not limited to arabs but its identity of many muslims from different cultures; races and tribes

@ proudpakistaniguy indians were even slaves of pakistan's ancestors(wadera ,jagedarr) ...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have your ever heard the views Afghan about the topic. They say same identical words for Punjabi Muslims, what these Pakistanis say before Indians by fantasizing the Central Asian invaders. :omghaha::omghaha:

Tell us about yourself, who are their direct descendants. Do I explain you views from your neighbouring Muslim countries about it. :omghaha::omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom