What's new

Why Indians embraced slavery in past ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have your ever heard the views Afghan about the topic. They say same identical words for Punjabi Muslims, what these Pakistanis say before Indians by fantasizing the Central Asian invaders. :omghaha::omghaha:
Yes, I have. They say that the "white" Punjabis are their "gifts". Arabs consider them second class human beings. Turks call them "niggers". That is why they created their own history.:lol:

OhCrapAbandonThreadApplejack.jpeg

I am getting into sleep. I will quote some interesting posts tonight Inshaallah . GOOD NIGHT my brave fearless(in bollywood)indian people :D

@ proudpakistaniguy indians were even slaves of pakistan's ancestors(wadera ,jagedarr) ...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistan is a small region in Ancient India, Pakistani ancestors have every one in their society, like every region in India. Pakistani elite (todays pakistani fuedals) made some people in that region as slaves. You are getting it wrong here.

@ proudpakistaniguy indians were even slaves of pakistan's ancestors(wadera ,jagedarr) ...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
maybe but we got freed thanks to ghandhi and co while you onli changed your masters earlier they used tobe feudals + british now they are feudals + millitarry/beurocracy+ USA all of which are insulting islam & doing all types of criminal activities to ordinarry pakistanies while using all of the pakistani resources but are giving corruption+lawlessness& misery in return to your own people and your happy with the fact that
"Indians embraced slavery in past ?"
:omghaha::omghaha::chilli::chilli::taz::dance3::taz::chilli::chilli::omghaha::omghaha:

What do you call such behaviour "ehsaas e kamtari" or "slave mindset":azn:
"

Good. Fleeing after total humiliation.:omghaha:

GST :- Monday, 18 November
8:54:59 a.m(morning)

Son i was working night shift. Dont worry i will be back tonight. its not possible for me to reply every brave indians from my mobile.

maybe but we got freed thanks to ghandhi and co while you onli changed your masters earlier they used tobe feudals + british now they are feudals + millitarry/beurocracy+ USA all of which are insulting islam & doing all types of criminal activities to ordinarry pakistanies while using all of the pakistani resources but are giving corruption+lawlessness& misery in return to your own people and your happy with the fact that
"Indians embraced slavery in past ?"
:omghaha::omghaha::chilli::chilli::taz::dance3::taz::chilli::chilli::omghaha::omghaha:

What do you call such behaviour "ehsaas e kamtari" or "slave mindset":azn:
"

aaagaee sare namune mujhe history batane.......kud hindusim kehte rehte hein jab hum religion par jate hein to rok dete hein ...dar hota he kahen duniya ka phela hindu man and ya pakistan ka phela hindu na pouch len hahhahaha:omghaha::omghaha:

Son i was working night shift. Dont worry i will be back tonight. its not possible for me to reply every brave indians from my mobile.

me also going to have work...indians ko trolling ka bohat time hota he ....all the time they get online :laugh:

aaagaee sare namune mujhe history batane.......kud hindusim kehte rehte hein jab hum religion par jate hein to rok dete hein ...dar hota he kahen duniya ka phela hindu man and ya pakistan ka phela hindu na pouch len hahhahaha:omghaha::omghaha:
he he he he he jab aap logo ko koi jawab nahi milla to tauheen e islam/risalat ka sahara lene lage :astagh:

aur aap log khud ko "zinda quam" kehte ho :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@GURU DUTT he is saying "GOOD NIGHT" at 9 in the morning in UK.:lol: Fleeing after total humiliation.:sarcastic:
Its not your fault kid. I said good night because its my sleeping time. Wish me a very good sleep as i have entertained you guys well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom