What's new

Why Indians embraced slavery in past ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was just a joke dude! Of course people everywhere are the same. But try not to match them North Indian thickheads(dickheads too) in usage of profanity.:enjoy:

The highest profanity in S.India is usually heard either south of Madurai or North of Hubli. You from any of these areas?

south of madurai but rest of your post is silly.

south of madurai but rest of your post is silly.

Kanna, you seem to have a low threshold for humour. Anyways, that's your boon to enjoy. And has the Bronxbull raced at the Jallikattu yet?:D

Muslims are only brave when they come face to face with their child brides! Why do you think their pyjamas are cut off above the ankle? So that the flapping bottoms do not interfere with their running!!

Can you provide some evidence and i mean credible evidence to prove that Prithvi Raj captured Ghuri and let him go since you brought that up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prithviraj_Chauhan 
oops @resin just been dreaming of Ghuris capture, no credible evidence to back his claims.
cant you wait.. just posted my reply.
and since you brought the point of proof... any proof that Gabriel tweeted in mohammads ear about the word of god? I mean this guy went to a mountain and came back saying God sent him..
would be great if you post some evidence... and I mean credible evidence? (not milli gazette types ..)
PS I think it never happened and hence my claim that islam is not a religion and has nothing to do with god. its just a cult following and imperial enterprise.

so that's all you have to say in defense. Correct me if i have said anything wrong. calling me joker is not the answer of my questions 

So Hindus/indians were pop up on this land in 1947 and before that it was all Pakistani ruled by others.

You know more about my forefather? who were they? Hindus? were they coward to surrender? who taught them this cowardice? Hindu culture or religion ? lol

Maybe it's not the religion but people from the modern day Pakistan who are to blame. Because if you think objectively, that particular region, except for Sikh empire, have never gave birth to any great empire and has always been ruled by either maharajas of North India or sultan and khans of central Asia.

Behind all the bravado of martial race, if we actually read history, not counting the one they taught in pakistani schools, Punjabi muslims have never been a force to reckon with until British taught them to hold guns and gave titles, actually there were only few mentions of them in written history and even that was also in very poor light, just Google akbars opinion on people of modern day Pakistan.

It's common for sedentary civilizations to get conquered by warlike nomads, for example - England even though is an island was conquered multiple times, by Romans, germanic tribes, Scandinavian and last by Norman. Afghans even with their terrain advantage were conquered by Indians, Persians, Greeks, kushans, turks, Arabs, Russians, English to name a few. However what really sets the region of Pakistan apart that the invasions to Indian heartland have never met with any resistance until they entered panipat, the great martial pakistani Punjabis were not even an irritant, they just kept tilling their Iand guess.

Now that is valid even after they converted to a "braver" religion. You don't have to go back as far as Nadir Shah, three Indo pak wars packs enough proof. Did you know the regiment which won most medals at the defence of Lahore in 65s war were poor rice eating Bangladeshis!

I know truth is sometimes hard after a life long of brainwashing, try to chew on that, maybe it will make you humble and prevent from making a gaffew next time. ;-)

Last edited:
We know English,Arabs, Persian, Mongol, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian etc went all over the world to conquer different region and had established their rule over there. Some of them were less in number compare to native Indians of sub-continent region. Which part of the world ruled by Indians ? Why Ghaznavi, Ghori, Abdali with few thousand of people managed to conquer India easily? Why native Indians gave up and embraced slavery of Arabs/afghan/Persian/Mughal/British easily which lasted century after century ? Was It because of cowardice or submissive/subdue nature of Hindus?

This is when I stopped reading the post.

The poster ought to take a peek into history before posting. If he does he will be able to make an assesment on who was ruling India at various times.

Barring the initial contacts , at all other times upto the British, India was being ruled by Muslims !!

Who should be answering this question then ?

@Proudpakistaniguy

Total garbage thread. Want some examples? Look below:-

1) Ashoka Maurya as viceroy of Afganishthan, used to move every year with his victorious army to antolia, arabia and entire kurdishthan and used to plunder them for his treasury.

2) Kasmir's emperor lalitaditya muktapid moved with his victorious army through afganishthan, bukhara, Iran , turmenisthan and almost upto russia.

At the time of abbassid Caliphate, Mumin the turky ruler of bukhara faught with muktapid 4 times and was defeated everytime.

3)Arya vikramditya defeated the Arabs at their land and constructed the temple of Shiva their, Emperor Sanjit also conquered arabia before that.

4)The Indians recaptured afganishthan under leadership of Maharaja Ranjit Singh . He used Badshahi Mosque of Lahore as a stable for his horses.

5) Prince Kalbhoj or Bapp a Rawal marched with his army upto tigris eupharates and defeated Caliph Hisham.

6)Emperor Devpala extended his empire upto the border of Abbasid Caliphate, all sultans of Mawara al nahar bowed their heads down infont of raja Muktapid of Karkota dynasty.

7)The Guptas, Satavahans,Vijaynagar empire,the mighty Rashtrakutas,Palas,Cholas,Chalukyas and the Gurjara pratiharas have innumerable such conquests.

8)Let’s talk about mhd bin qasim and his conquest of sindh at the 3rd attempt.. But ,further attempt at expansion from sindh was smashed by the gurjara pratiharas.In the words of arab chroniclers themselves-''there was no place arabs could hide,and caliph gave up all schemes of conquering hindustan''.The arab rulers of sindh existed as vassals of the gurjara pratihar.(Google Battle of Rajasthan c.738AD)

For 300 years(9th to 12th century) they guarded the western approaches for which they earned the title 'pratiharas'. or sentinels. It broke down because of the tripartite conflict between the palas of bengal, pratiharas of rajasthan and rashtrakutas of the deccan.

9) Ghori was crushed by the Solankis.

10) And, don’t ask what the Marathas and the Jats did to the Mughals.

Last edited:
the punjab part of India before partition had muslims and sikhs, now one part is in pakistan and one is in india, but if u compare the two, the sikhs turn out to be more brave than punjabis of pakistan, so religion has an effect i believe, although this is not sufficient to support my argument but this is true, same piece of land, same residents (with little exceptions), different religion, make them different.

the land also plays a role in this, the most brave nation of pakistan are pashtoons or pakhtoons, they are in afghanistan and pakistan, same land, same religion, both are brave people,

yes there are many other factors involved, but the things most important are land , religion, environment,

as far as hindu religion is concerned, india is a big country with a variety of nations and tribes, but because this land had produced many great muslim warriors, we cannot blame the land too much, may be they use to have great men in the past, i dont no history too far of india, but i dont think so that in the last 1000 years of muslim rule there was any significant rise from hindus to overthrow this rule, yes little bit resistnce was there, its even there now,

i dont intend to say anything bad about hindu religion, the one who started this thread should use respectful language, atleast islam does not gives the right to invalidate or look down upon others, and if u dont like it then go walk in the dark!!!

I have not started this topic to insult anyone.
statement 1

Proudpakistaniguy said:
This is why Hinduism today is nothing more than idolatry, senseless rituals, polytheism, caste system, cow worship etc. Hindus claiming that smoking, drinking, drugs, homosexuality, robbing, cheating etc etc are all cool in Hinduism because Hinduism has "no rules". It is all being done to show that Hinduism is more compatible with west and it is a very liberal religion. You can act cowardly because there is something called karma.
statement 2

so you are contradicting yourself.

proudpakistaniguy said:
The only Hindu empire worth noting for its bravery was the Marathi empire of the 18th century which actually had a lot of Muslims soldiers in its ranks.
Then you havent heard of the mauryas....and Ashoka.

Proudpakistaniguy said:
Was It because of cowardice or submissive/subdue nature of Hindus?

Nope

Proudpakistaniguy said:
I have shared my personal thought and perception. I would be interested to know what you guys think about it ? Please give to the point answer without bringing irrelevant stuffs. Thanks

It needs some explanation so brace up!!
First understand Hinduism and then you'll understand the hindus.

Hinduism is a science not a religion.As a follower i am given the liberty to follow my own path and deviations are allowed.
Hinduism doesn't worship God. It worships nature.

There are so many beliefs which are scientific and not religious. Here are a few examples. In every village we have two trees planted. Neem and Banyan and people are advised to worship them in the morning. Inhaling the air near Banyan tree is good for health. If you are trying to look ways for stress management, there can't be anything other than Pranayama (inhaling and exhaling air slowly using one of the nostrils). The health benefits of Yoga can't exaggerated.... it is known to the entire world.

When it comes to Hindu temples, it is built extremely scientifically. An idol is placed in the temple where called 'Moolasthanam'. This Moolasthanam is where earth’s magnetic waves are found to be maximum. There are some copper plates, inscribed with Vedic scripts, buried beneath the Main Idol. What are they really? No..they are not God’s / priests’ flash cards when they forget the shloka(hymns). The copper plate absorbs earth’s magnetic waves and radiates it to the surroundings. Thus a person regularly visiting a temple and walking clockwise around the Main Idol receives the beamed magnetic waves and his body absorbs it. This is a very slow process and a regular visit will let him absorb more of this positive energy. Scientifically, it is the positive energy that we all require to have a healthy life.

Theertham, the “holy” water used during the pooja to wash the idol is not
plain water cleaning the dust off an idol. It is a concoction of Cardamom,Karpura(Benzoin), zaffron / saffron, Tulsi (Holy Basil), Clove, etc…Washing the idol is to charge the water with the magnetic radiations thus increasing its medicinal values. Three spoons of this holy water is distributed to devotees. Again, this water is mainly a source of magneto-therapy. Besides, the clove essence protects one from tooth decay, the saffron & Tulsi leafs protects one from common cold and cough, cardamom and Pachha Karpuram (benzoin), act as mouth fresheners. It is proved that Theertham is a very good blood purifier, as it is highly energized. Hence it is given as *prasadam* to the devotees.

The sounds of the euphony, the rhythm of Vedic mantras when pronounced and heard are believed to cure so many disorders of the body like blood pressure. Just to name a few. Om is nothing but the universal resonance.

Hindu Gods are just symbolisms and not like they sit somewhere in the obscure corner of the universe trying to control things and sending a prophet who misleads us. Hinduism is not a religion. It is just a scientific and moral way of life.

i dont consider my religion or my beliefs above others.I respect every religion coz each one brings discipline in one's life.
But to those who think their religion is above all.....i am sorry my friend...you havent then understood your own religion.

Now why our rulers never attacked other countries???
The answer is simple...we believed in the theory of "live and let live".

Last edited:
so that's all you have to say in defense. Correct me if i have said anything wrong. calling me joker is not the answer of my questions 

So Hindus/indians were pop up on this land in 1947 and before that it was all Pakistani ruled by others.

You know more about my forefather? who were they? Hindus? were they coward to surrender? who taught them this cowardice? Hindu culture or religion ? lol

People are referring to Sindhi and Punjabis who were your ancestors, Hinduism is just a religion.

I have not started this topic to insult anyone. These are two genuine questions come in my mind frequently which i was not able to get any logical answer.

We know English,Arabs, Persian, Mongol, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian etc went all over the world to conquer different region and had established their rule over there. Some of them were less in number compare to native Indians of sub-continent region. Which part of the world ruled by Indians ? Why Ghaznavi, Ghori, Abdali with few thousand of people managed to conquer India easily? Why native Indians gave up and embraced slavery of Arabs/afghan/Persian/Mughal/British easily which lasted century after century ? Was It because of cowardice or submissive/subdue nature of Hindus?

The only Hindu empire worth noting for its bravery was the Marathi empire of the 18th century which actually had a lot of Muslims soldiers in its ranks. Living among Hindus for so long the minorities of India have also been affected by this disease of gutlessness and cowardice. Is there something in the Hindu scriptures or Indian psyche that drives this cowardly behavior?

or this cowardice nature was because of extreme division among themselves along caste (sub caste within caste), culture, state, sect, language, dialect etc etc which in result created insecurity, jealousy, hatred, fear, mistrust among them. We know Religion often acts as a morale booster if you are full of confidence and hold your beliefs close to your heart. This is true in case of Muslims at least. Muslims were very few in the beginning of Islam but they faced opponents three-four times bigger in size/strength and often defeated them convincingly.

Hindus create their own interpretation of Hinduism based on their secular beliefs. This is why Hinduism today is nothing more than idolatry, senseless rituals, polytheism, caste system, cow worship etc. Hindus claiming that smoking, drinking, drugs, homosexuality, robbing, cheating etc etc are all cool in Hinduism because Hinduism has "no rules". It is all being done to show that Hinduism is more compatible with west and it is a very liberal religion. You can act cowardly because there is something called karma. You are very peaceful if you cannot dare to fight. I don't think such Religion with no rules can inspire its followers to fight against invaders.

I have shared my personal thought and perception. I would be interested to know what you guys think about it ? Please give to the point answer without bringing irrelevant stuffs. Thanks

Sorry for burst your bubble, read some history then open thread.

1. Indian kings ruled over Indonesia , Cambodia, Singapore.
2. First Test your DNA from certified lab to found your root

P.S. Most Military bases of Super powers in foreign countries are situated in Muslim countries . Even US base in pakistan operate Predater drones who kill Pakistani people & Pakistani goes to only cry baby .What is this??????

Last edited:
But people are forgetting and as usuals one community is thankless. The hindus got the freedom of the whole subcontinent from the british. if not for the great hindu intellectuals we would all still be slaves to Raj. Lol, being weaker is not a sin, jumping ship is cowardice. being able to bear the weight of oppression for a 1000 years is actually inner strength. look at the other community in our neighborhood. they are unable to live in coexistance and so annihilate themselves. that shows a weak mind.

oh plz wheter it be 900 or 1000 dznt make any difference, it shows that u just came to find criticism
You are free to extend 150 years of Mughal rule to 1000 or 2000 years of Muslim rule.:rofl: But, History is not fantasy.

If Muslim ruled India for 1000 years, then I am the King of the Mars.:D(an old post below )

Indian civilization is about 4000 years old. And, some in PDF claim that Muslims rule India for 1000 years. Their calculation is from712 AD to 1707.But, being History mysecondfavorite subject, I find it amusing.I am giving the reasons below:-

1) 500 years gone:-On thethird attempt, Muhammad bin Qasim became successful in 712 AD. But, not a single piece of land of modern day India was captured(only confined to Sindh). But, the latter progress of theArabs was stopped for next 500 yearsin theBattle of Rajasthan.First Islamic dynasty in India was Mamluk Sultanate (Delhi) in 1206. So, officially it cannot be before1206. And,500 years gone.
Battle of Rajasthan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2) Another 300 years gone:-Only six (Alauddin Khilji,Muhammad bin Tughluq,Akbar,Jahangir,Shah Jahan,Aurangzebtaken together less than 200 years) out of dozens of Muslim rulers, had a so called pan India rule.All others were regional kings like Cholas, Palas,Rajputs, Jatts, Gorkhas, Sikhs and many south Indian kings .They had no power to control whole of India's destiny.If they were pan India rulers, then all others are so.

3) Remaining 200 years:- I doubt if remaining less than 200 years can be called absolute Muslim rule in India because of Hindus' overwhelming presence in the administrations unlike Hindu rulers (before the MARATHA) with full administrative control of Hindus.

After 1707(death of Aurangzeb), Marathas rose to power and de-facto ended MUSLIM RULE. Then, came the British and the rest is known to all.

So, out of the 4000 years of Indian Civilization or the concept of India , the number of Muslim Rule in India does not add upto 1000 years, but it's seemsless than one fifth that is less than 5% of 4000 years.Now,calculate who ruled India for the rest of the years???:sarcastic:

Secondly, what is the aukat of Pakistanis being under the rule of Delhi from time immemorial to 1947???:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom