What's new

Why Indians are supporting Israel? when their own Leader Mahatma Gandhi was in favour of Palestine.

Because if Israel stopped fighting today, there would be no Israel tomorrow.
If Hamas stopped fighting today, there would be peace tomorrow.

Every human with a conscience will and should oppose Islamofascism.
Your post showed how hypocrite you are. If Israel is bombing and killing innocent palestinian they has licensed and if Palestine are retaliating then they are terrorists. Islam is a religion of peace and it will sustain. Stop criticising islam if you don't know anything about it or else i know much about hinduism and there so called peace nature

Your post showed how hypocrite you are. If Israel is bombing and killing innocent palestinian they has licensed and if Palestine are retaliating then they are terrorists. Islam is a religion of peace and it will sustain. Stop criticising islam if you don't know anything about it or else i know much about hinduism and there so called peace nature
Hey Jon, look, another one. I told you. Predictable.
Here karakoram, please read further:
I knew there would be many who fall for the word Islamo without reading the suffix. Predictable.
I would have supported Palestininans had they not kidnapped and killed 3 Israeli children and then attacked Israel with rockets. Thats what started the war this time round. If you think what they did is right then you come straight under the category - Islamofascist.

We don't need lecture from recognised terrorist state on what is religious extremism.which have bloods of minorities on their hand
Your country is full of terrorist sympathisers- bloody terrorist country-

Whether you people would have been equally worried about situation if palestine is not a muslim country ??
Never
If israel is a muslim country then again will you be hurted so much??
Again no
Will you support India against a muslim country ?
No never..you are even ready to side with terrorists if they are muslims
When you see the world with religious prism why you expect the world to be perfect ?

Last edited:
I'm talking from the point of view of the Qur'an. From the point of view of the Qur'an, all people who don't oppose any injustice aywhere on earth are evil.

What do we have anything to do with Qur'an or what it says?

anyways, as I said, we were the one of the only 18 countries that opposed the formation of Israel - our perspective might have changed into a neutral stance all for good measure.

Why are you talking about Pakistan or Saudi Arabia?.

Non international community recognise us like you guys are labeled go check apply yourself apply Visa for USA if you live in Usa already then just tell your identity in any of the airport look how will they treat you guys what they label you.they look you guys with suspicion :D:D

Its useless to make Indians understand that palestinians r innocent and should be supported.The Indians will give their usuall BS.

U call it neutral.LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
At least we don't move around with people's whom hands are filled with bloods of there citizens like you guys you know whom I'm referring here (USA)

Its useless to make Indians understand that palestinians r innocent and should be supported.The Indians will give their usuall BS.

Son, give me a reason why should we support anything that doesn't have anything to do with us - you might be obligated to your muslim brethren and your ummah - why should we alienate anyone.

Back
Top Bottom