What's new

Why Indians are supporting Israel? when their own Leader Mahatma Gandhi was in favour of Palestine.

I was talking about Indians on PDF and this OP question was directed towards them..

Many Indians admitted that they were trolling in Palestinians-Isreali thread just to tease Pakistani members and got banned as well otherwise why they felt insecure when Pakistani were speaking against war crimes of their beloved Isreal.... so yes according to them enemy of my enemy is my friend and friend of my enemy is also my enemy..

Are Indians that effective on PDF that trolling results in pinching nerve of Proud Pakistani guy?

And no what is there to feel insecure about? Pakistan has been long supporting Palestine so it does not come as a surprise. Many countries have supported Palestine including many people in India too.

At the end of the day its about what BENEFIT you can get from which nation. Israel being one of the major suppliers of defence equipment to India makes her an important ally. So know the reality of the situation rather than counter trolling.

Muslims of India or elsewhere are two faced, they never protest against the killings or persecution of hindus, christians or non muslims in nigeria, iraq, pakistan, afghanistan etc - why should we support them in their hypocrisy?. An Islamic state may it be any is an apartheid state that performs silent genocide on its minorities - the ISIS, Boko, FSA etc are only doing it openly while others do it in the garb of their islamic laws or shariah.
Do the hindus protest for muslims?????I m not talking about religion.I m talking about human rights

Do the hindus protest for muslims?????I m not talking about religion.I m talking about human rights
800_0i3wb0tfvsoggclgocqhbbdljuvcz4ex.jpg

see this and tell yourself...

As Kevin Barret said in his recent article, India is occupied by the Zionists who have taken over RAW, the Indian intelligence agency. And, generally speaking (Indians are absolutely not the only ones guilty of this crime) most people believe anything their government says and does. People don't think for themselves, they believe what they are fed, and it's a universal human trait.

Are Indians that effective on PDF that trolling results in pinching nerve of Proud Pakistani guy?

And no what is there to feel insecure about? Pakistan has been long supporting Palestine so it does not come as a surprise. Many countries have supported Palestine including many people in India too.

At the end of the day its about what BENEFIT you can get from which nation. Israel being one of the major suppliers of defence equipment to India makes her an important ally. So know the reality of the situation rather than counter trolling.

SO u think just coz israel is ur major defence equipment supplier,India should not support palestine for acquiring human rights??
But we dont get any benifit from palestine.We just support the innocents:pakistan:

800_0i3wb0tfvsoggclgocqhbbdljuvcz4ex.jpg

see this and tell yourself...
THese r the muslims of india

Muslims and human rights are very distant things, there's hardly any human rights for non muslims in any muslim country.

as for the other, why do you muslim population is growing at alarming rates in india? because they feel secure and well protected by hindus - but sadly that isnt the case for hindus in muslim countries.

now. dont give me a lecture on secularism - because like human rights is an alien concept for muslims so isecularism an alien or impossible concept for muslims.

Why should we care about the hypocrisy? more muslims (and non muslims) die at the hands of their brothers per hour compared to all the people who have died in gaza.

What did you do about all the beheadings and the chem attacks in syria, nigeria or iraq?

Because if Israel stopped fighting today, there would be no Israel tomorrow.
If Hamas stopped fighting today, there would be peace tomorrow.

Every human with a conscience will and should oppose Islamofascism.
So thats how you view the conflict- through religious lens- Islamophobic

SO u think just coz israel is ur major defence equipment supplier,India should not support palestine for acquiring human rights??
But we dont get any benifit from palestine.We just support the innocents:pakistan:

you guys Don't recognise human rights of your own citizens who regularly Die in US drone strikes forget about foreign citizens rights :D:D:D pakistani are most double speaking people

Yes. That is how allies are made and that is how INTERESTS are secured. India till today supports the cause of the Palestinians. If you go by our stance on this issue you will notice from the very beginning we have been supporting the cause for the sate for Palestinians.

However that does not come at the cost of Israel. And to sustain balance between the two comes in the diplomacy factor. And India has mastered the art of Balancing.

Some senior Pakistani members have been saying on this forum to keep out from the conflict. One of the reasons why Pakistan has been screwed so bad over the years is because you fight other people's war but hardly anyone has fought yours. ( DISCOUNT THE LOGISTICAL SUPPORT). This whole concept of religious unification is the root cause of any nations vulnerability.

No one is innocent my friend in this world. You be better off if you realize this fact sooner rather than later.

Israel helped us when we needed them especially in Kargil war so it makes a point. But we also recognize Palestine and we have urged both parties to agree to truce.

wrong you are supporting because they are muslims...
and donnot talk about secular or human rights every year hindus are slaughtered in pakistan aren't they innocent where your support back then?
tell a muslim country where non-muslims are not prosecuted ?
so stop being hypocrite

CPM are mainly hindu dominat party

Back
Top Bottom