What's new

Why Indians are supporting Israel? when their own Leader Mahatma Gandhi was in favour of Palestine.

So thats how you view the conflict- through religious lens- Islamophobic
I knew there would be many who fall for the word Islamo without reading the suffix. Predictable.
If opposing Islamofascism is being Islamophobic then I am guilty, but then so would every human with a conscience.

SO u think just coz israel is ur major defence equipment supplier,India should not support palestine for acquiring human rights??
But we dont get any benifit from palestine.We just support the innocents:pakistan:

What can you do about it, some people can (and will) only be corrected by Hellfire. Just imagine that there was no retribution for all these inhumane assholes and warmongers, dictators, terrorists and criminals on eath. Imagine if they got away with everything. Impossible.

I have no doubt that Israel will bomb on Indians Muslims and Hindus regularly if they are both in neighbors, they will do it. Many Indians here will praise Israel for their bombings on them without hesitations.

I knew there would be many who fall for the word Islamo without reading the suffix. Predictable.
If opposing Islamofascism is being Islamophobic then I am guilty, but then so would every human with a conscience.
Nice way to justify your biased illogical view of the conflict-
Oh for the love of israel you even accepted to be a religious bigot-
Why dont you put it in simple terms you as hindu support israelis because they kill muslims-
And Save us from the daily BS pretending to be rational-

Why so concerned about India's stand? superpower Pakistan is supporting Palestine...right? isn't that enough for the OP?

No they don't, Pakistan is just as evil as India. It's not about races or ethnicities, good people must always do what is right. That's the only thing that matters in the world, the rest is just empty talk.

Last edited:
there's hardly any human rights for non muslims in any muslim country.
NOn muslims r living peacefully in Pakistan.I dont knw abt other countries neither u do.

as for the other, why do you muslim population is growing at alarming rates in india? because they feel secure and well protected by hindus - but sadly that isnt the case for hindus in muslim countries.
Thats coz whole of india`s population is growing at a tremendous rate.People in india know nothing of family planning

but sadly that isnt the case for hindus in muslim countries.
Where do u think in the whole muslim world,Hindus have a significant population???????????????

No they don't, Pakistan is just as evil as India. It's not about races or ethnicities, good people must Always do what is right. That's the only thing that matters in the word, the rest is just empty talk.
We aren't evil - we are fed up with all the bullsh!t, we have too many of our own to take care of.

Why dont you put it in simple terms you as hindu support israelis because they kill muslims-
I can say the same to you.
Nice way to call someone Islamophobic just because he/she opposes your views.

I would have supported Palestininans had they not kidnapped and killed 3 Israeli children and then attacked Israel with rockets. Thats what started the war this time round. If you think what they did is right then you come straight under the category - Islamofascist.

We don't need lecture from recognised terrorist state on what is religious extremism.which have bloods of minorities on their hand

We aren't evil - we are fed up with all the bullsh!t, we have too many of our own to take care of.

I'm talking from the point of view of the Qur'an. From the point of view of the Qur'an, all people who don't oppose any injustice aywhere on earth are evil.

and donnot talk about secular or human rights every year hindus are slaughtered in pakistan aren't they innocent where your support back then?
name even a single incident in the history of pakistan where a hindu was slaughtered.

Back
Top Bottom