What's new

Why Indians are supporting Israel? when their own Leader Mahatma Gandhi was in favour of Palestine.

Its useless to make Indians understand that palestinians r innocent and should be supported.The Indians will give their usuall BS.
Unless you guys realise that your citizens our innocents Too and break of your relationship with Usa which have bloods on their hand than any other country in the world

Son, give me a reason why should we support anything that doesn't have anything to do with us - you might be obligated to your muslim brethren and your ummah - why should we alienate anyone.
They don't have right to say us anything mate these pakistani forgets that they are licking boots of the Same Usa regime whom hands are filled with more innocents blood than any other nation even their own citizens. And they call us two face

Non international community recognise us like you guys are labeled go check apply yourself apply Visa for USA if you live in Usa already then just tell your identity in any of the airport look how will they treat you guys what they label you.they look you guys with suspicion :D:D
Lol- amrikan phitto- go apply visa for saudi arabia- they might not look at you with suspicion but will look down on you as you brahmins look at dalits- they have reserved sweeper jobs fir your kind- :) :)

Unless you guys realise that your citizens our innocents Too and break of your relationship with Usa which have bloods on their hand than any other country in the world
Stay on topic.Its about palestine-israel not PAK-USA.:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

Bro you are bloody honest- spread the germs will ya- :lol:-

Lol- are you blind?-
Or cursed with "thou shalt not seeth the truth heareth the truth?-

Lol - google terrorism - I bet Pakistan will feature prominently in all the links that google throws out.

They don't have right to say us anything mate these pakistani forgets that they are licking boots of the Same Usa regime whom hands are filled with more innocents blood than any other nation even their own citizens. And they call us two face

lol, funny that Pakistani's call anybody anything.

Stay on topic.Its about palestine-israel not PAK-USA.:offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:
How it's off topic your condemning us for not taking humanitarian grounds in Palestine which we already taken just see Brics joint declaration against Gaza issue which condemned israel so what more you guys want from us.we officialy condemned israel on world foroumn

why everyone in pakistan want sharia when jinnah wanted a secular nation....:rofl:
@WebMaster what kind of person is this.... only gives negative to indians... and on general statement.... why u even make these people as think tanks.... when they dont know even abc of their work...
i have complained abt @Mugwop at GHQ also but no action taken.... please solve the issue... as soon as possible...

Google Rape my friend- see if that makes you proud or satisfied-
Look upon them i am sure you will not agree- call it nit true- same logic-

that's because 99% of rapes in Pakistan aren't reported, and the 1% who do, do not get a conviction because they cannot muster up 4 live male witnesses who saw the rape.

Its useless to make Indians understand that palestinians r innocent and should be supported.The Indians will give their usuall BS.
Ok let us assume palestinians are innocent apart from hamas ...so were tamil hindus apart from ltte...but all of you cheered for pakistani logistic support for srilankan military ...no one cried for human right violation
Had india saw it in religious prism then outcome would have been different ...so chill peace will return if outside support siezes like in srilanka ..then human right violation comes to the scene and we shall be a party if people are oppressed ..till then we are neutral

Back
Top Bottom