What's new

Why Indians are supporting Israel? when their own Leader Mahatma Gandhi was in favour of Palestine.

@WebMaster what kind of person is this.... only gives negative to indians... and on general statement.... why u even make these people as think tanks.... when they dont know even abc of their work...
i have complained abt @Mugwop at GHQ also but no action taken.... please solve the issue... as soon as possible...

yo!, wear it like a medal - hypocrisy on PDF is not something that we don't expect and I wonder who is this mugwop anyways? - must be a Pakistani for sure.

The victims are Israeli people and Gaza people. Israeli govt and Hamas, Arab nations are at fault.
Who died in these years ? In Hamas attacks, Israeli common people, who is dying in Israeli attack, Gaza common people.

So better ask yourself, a man holding dead child, in year 2002 or 2014, may be on one side of border or other, when will you ask for Human Rights ? Both time ? Will the intensity of emotions vary because of religion of the person ?

Ask yourself and it will expose your own hypocrisy. Both Indians and Pakistanis.

And fake mullas being more mullas then Arabs:p:p:p

Shitty comeback try again .. thank you come again ... @RazPaK ... :)

Same like you being more muslims than Arabs

re.jpg

yo!, wear it like a medal - hypocrisy on PDF is not something that we don't expect and I wonder who is this mugwop anyways? - must be a Pakistani for sure.
i dont care for my -ves ... i already have 6 +1 ... but this guy only give -ve to indians... and the biggest hypocrisy is ... -ve are given on very general statements... and on opening a thread... though its the 1st time he gave me -ve but i am watching this guy for long.... i even complained.... but to no use....

Lol your RSS training is incomplete- you are shamming them in front of us- :lol:-
At least those guys are not branded terrorist like you guys by international organisations Rest Make countless rant world don't care:D:D:D

that's because 99% of rapes in Pakistan aren't reported, and the 1% who do, do not get a conviction because they cannot muster up 4 live male witnesses who saw the rape.
Go on defend/ justify/ compare your indian rapes against us- thats what you have come down to with your line of argument- keep it up bharti- feel proud :tup:-

Simple. Due to terrorist's problem v dont like to support a nation who supports terror org.

Go on defend/ justify/ compare your indian rapes to us- thats what you have come down to with your line of argument- keep it up bharti- :tup:-
Like you justify polygamy in 21st century :p:p:p you guys only good at this only

Back
Top Bottom