What's new

Why Indian identity would collapse without the existence of Pakistan

You think you know better than Pakistan Army or a Pakistani despite being on the other side of the border?

All Pakistanis have lost sympathy for the TTP, villages in the tribal areas have formed Lashkars to fight the TTP - publicly declaring your support for TTP can get you lynched in every area; and it'll be the security forces that will come to save your ***. The TTP is no longer composed of locals anymore, mostly recruited from Afghan refugees and Afghan villages across the border.

We've crippled TTP war efforts by destroying their factories, ammunition dumps, and training grounds - they longer have no capability to fight back properly.

Operation Zarb e Azb is now in its cleanup phase, IDPs are flowing back in and life is returning to normal. Remaining TTP are trapped in Shawal valley and are being pounded as we speak.

FATA does not have a 'rebellious population' they have contributed tens of thousands of Militias to fight off TTP. The effects of success can be seen visible no one lives in fear anymore - billions of dollars of investments are being poured into Pakistan every week, ambitious projects are seen everywhere, standard of living and happiness has dramatically increased; all I see is a bright future for Pakistan.

If what you say is true, I think I speak for most Indians when I say that it'd be a happy day for you & for us too.Though , having seen more of the world than you , I'd be a bit reticent to pop the cork & pour out the bubbly too soon.

What are u blabbering? Where did i said Pakistan dont have backwardness in its culture? But atleast we dont marry girls with dogs or anyother animal like u fake hindus actually yindoo does.

Gadhay mun kholney se pehle soch liya kar, khud se hi assume kar k us per nachna shuro kar dety ho.

Oye paindu, sheeshe ke ghar mein rehnewaale doosro par pathar nahin feka karte.jaakar apne pind mein jhaank ki pir, fakir kya nuska bechte hain , mullah kya gul khilaate hain aur gareeb kin jaahiliyat mein guzaara karte hain.

Last edited:
India is a artificial country with its existence based on anti Pakistan agenda.

If we stretch it further the name india is derived from indus river and indus valley civilization of Pakistan and the hindu name is derived from Sindhu(Province and People of Pakistan)

So India is nothing but a failed identity based upon Pakistan.

Indians are the biggest victim of identity crisis because they are after the indus valley civilization which they don't have any relations with except for 3% of ther Population and they disown the indigenous culture they have because somehow they have themself built the notion that Indus valley civilization is superior to the Past history they had.

One of the most ridiculous post from TTA I have ever read in here.
Indians dont have any identity crisis .IVC was developed when majority of India was uninhabited or covered with forests.
Thanks to the geographical and historical reason some people moved to mainland India and others to further west .
Indians still follow that same culture and tradition that their ancestors gifted to them .
While some peoples rejected that treasure due to some stupid theories and embraced invaded cultures.

On topic :India got independence because it was our determination to expel foreigners for our own rule .Those who divided from India was fooled by some leaders who only interested in their own political gains .
In fact India got freedom to our own people and some others got freedom to justify their delusional two nation theories (that is also failed miserably ).
India dont need Pakistan for her existence .We can always chose right nation rivals for our own competition and growth .Now we have a PRC and are interested in a competition with them. :D

u r a pakistani professional and should communicate like one and not like a peasant who got no idea what he/she is talking about.

india remains in existence and is currently progressing at a faster rate than pakistan. until the 80's we were on par. pakistan could actually be said 2 be ahead of india until the 80s since we r a smaller nation with far less resources than which was given 2 india during partition. at partition the odds were stacked against pakistan. our very own quaid e ezam was initially against partition since he correctly predicted that the resources would be given in favor of india which it was. quaid e ezam was eventually convinced that partition was the best route after the hindu majority politicians refused 2 accede 2 his demands for federal autonomy for muslim majority states. therefore it wasn't our quaid e ezam who pushed for partition but the hindu majority politicians in india who left him and the muslim league with no option but 2 clamor for partition. there was a logical reason for the congress 2 do so. they believed that pakistan would not last more than 20 years, will fragment and the majority of pakistan will return 2 india, a portion 2 afghanistan and a portion will be independent. the fact that this didn't happen is something 4 pakistanis 2 celebrate and remains egg on the face of the indian establishment.

pakistan's future? pakistanis will decide whether pakistan exists and will succeed despite all the odds against it, not anybody else. as there are a small bunch of indians who demand that pakistan be dismantled and certain areas of pakistan be returned 2 india, there is a small bunch of pakistanis who demand that india suffer a thousand cuts into destruction. the majority of pakistanis however simply have no time 2 dwell on india. to them india is irrelevant since pakistan has a greater objective given its strategic location. india plays hardball over kashmir knowing that the issue of kashmir will not simply vanish. to them kashmir is a monkey trap 4 pakistan. after a long time, the pakistani establishment is playing the smarter game and is taking india on diplomatically and through the world forum. pakistan will not engage india with armed troops or proxies but will now fund kashmiri dissidents 2 highlight indian atrocities in indian occupied kashmir. the world must know how the kashmiri people are being slaughtered by india 4 simply asking for their right 2 independence or joinder with pakistan. the momentum must be maintained by pakistan without using armed proxies or troops which is what india wants and needs so badly. pakistan is a centerfold power in the islamic world courted by saudi arabia, turkey and the most powerful muslim nations. our pride of being a muslim power must not lead us into irrational decisions. we proved we can think when we refused 2 join the yemen alliance. 4 india this kind of pakistani intelligence is frightening. we can grow at a faster rate than india once we achieve internal stability. india is a huge mass of poverty and disorder. pakistan can create smart cities and reorder its states at a faster rate than india.

finally, india needs pakistan 2 be a thorn at its side. that is the reason y india is progressing in the world arena. it claims that it has a "failed muslim terrorist state" neighboring it and therefore it needs nukes and a strong military 2 contain this muslim state and 2 contain any chinese ambition. it has the world's sympathy which we must remove. once we stand as equals in the world arena, we can give india a run 4 its money

There is only 'can'
But India is already passed that stage and now looking for a developed nation .
Of Course we have poverty .But what do you mean by mass poverty ?Have you ever been in India ?

Pakistan is in there or not .We dont care until they tries to create problems in India .
Your problem started when your founding leaders chose religion over nation state concept .And still ,even according to your own posts , you still clinging on the same word .
Muslims nations ?
Well that is another joke that we can see in ME.

India is too influential in diplomacy and other fronts .Pakistan cant compete with it .That is a reality :D

The fact that an Indian muslim said this proves that our people have badly been enslaved by India as a nation and have stopped viewing themselves as unique and different other than believing that Pakistan is the reason for their woes. The ultimate victim is the Muslim in Indian occupied parts. He will continue to be framed on false counts of terrorism, loyal or not loyal. He will be punished for being born in that land.

By believing the myth of Pakistan being a terror sponsor we only put their own self at risk. The Indians are Islamophobic and will always see us as Pakistani, as the significant other who is against them.

All of us belong to Pakistan. That is our identity. My grandfather stayed on in Lucknow and continued to support Pakistan. He was also among the 90%+ Muslims of UP who voted for the Muslim League, Jinnahs Muslim League. We made Pakistan and we will continue to support it and advocate it's strengthening. Being enslaved by India is a worse end to our forefathers choice of Pakistan than any. Pakistan was made for the oppressed muslims of India. As a Lucknowite I stand by it.

If what you say is true, I think I speak for most Indians when I say that it'd be a happy day for you & for us too.Though , having seen more of the world than you , I'd be a bit reticent to pop the cork & pour out the bubbly too soon.

Oye paindu, sheeshe ke ghar mein rehnewaale doosro par pathar nahin feka karte.jaakar apne pind mein jhaank ki pir, fakir kya nuska bechte hain , mullah kya gul khilaate hain aur gareeb kin jaahiliyat mein guzaara karte hain.

Oye dothead Bhangi, its not Pakistan who is known in the world as country of snake charmers and country of taboos, its ur ganga land. :D

Last edited:
The fact that an Indian muslim said this proves that our people have badly been enslaved by India as a nation and have stopped viewing themselves as unique and different other than believing that Pakistan is the reason for their woes. The ultimate victim is the Muslim in Indian occupied parts. He will continue to be framed on false counts of terrorism, loyal or not loyal. He will be punished for being born in that land.

By believing the myth of Pakistan being a terror sponsor we only put their own self at risk. The Indians are Islamophobic and will always see us as Pakistani, as the significant other who is against them.

All of us belong to Pakistan. That is our identity. My grandfather stayed on in Lucknow and continued to support Pakistan. He was also among the 90%+ Muslims of UP who voted for the Muslim League, Jinnahs Muslim League. We made Pakistan and we will continue to support it and advocate it's strengthening. Being enslaved by India is a worse end to our forefathers choice of Pakistan than any. Pakistan was made for the oppressed muslims of India. As a Lucknowite I stand by it.

wtf is a lucknowite ??? oh yes...u that deluded fella who believes that some place in india called lucknow is part of pakistan :lol:

The article objectively evisculates cooperative scalable processes but fails to synergistically unleash ubiquitous access to vertical sources.

Oye dothead Bhangi, its not Pakistan who is known in the world as country of snake charmers and country of taboos, its ur ganga land. :D

Oye maraasi , ek hi dhun na bajaa , khotiye.Aren't snake charmers present in Punjab ? Isn't societal taboos like honour killing , punishment by rape by your biraadari ke thekedaars standard features in your rural societies ?

wtf is a lucknowite ??? oh yes...u that deluded fella who believes that some place in india called lucknow is part of pakistan :lol:
The spokesperson for India and Indian unity has arrived to tell me we belong in India. If Jinnah hadn't freed us and we (meaning my grandparents and parents and many like them) wouldn't have felt a link to Pakistan you would be washing the underwear of Indians.

I will continue supporting my lands independence regardless. Our Pashtun linked families were given the areas of Lucknow we have by Mughal Aurangzeb himself and we were called Firangi Mehalis ever since. We are the tigers of Barabanki and will merge our regions with Pakistan, whether anyone from outside likes it or not. Pir Roshan was an Ansari like us.

The only people who see Pakistan growing as a threat are Indian supported groups.

The spokesperson for India and Indian unity has arrived to tell me we belong in India. If Jinnah hadn't freed us and we (meaning my grandparents and parents and many like them) wouldn't have felt a link to Pakistan you would be washing the underwear of Indians.

I will continue supporting my lands independence regardless. Our Pashtun linked families were given the areas of Lucknow we have by Mughal Aurangzeb himself and we were called Firangi Mehalis ever since. We are the tigers of Barabanki and will merge our regions with Pakistan, whether anyone from outside likes it or not. Pir Roshan was an Ansari like us.

The only people who see Pakistan growing as a threat are Indian supported groups.

Oh ! I never realized you were a Shia.

when it suits him he is a shia then a pashtun then a sunni but mostly an lucknowi (indian) and the idiot calls me a "spokesperson for india and indian unity" :lol:

It's very difficult being a mohajir in Pakistan.The grandeur in which these grandees lived could not be duplicated in Pakistan .They consider themselves a breed apart , even when they were in India.In Pakistan , they still claim to whoever is willing to hear that Pakistan was created due to the toil & sacrifices of the Mohajirs alone .

Now , having discovered that nobody gives a damn to them they latch themselves on to the coat tails of which ever powerful community is willing to accommodate them in however minor a manner.

Let's be kind to him.His trauma is there for all to see.

But most of the lucknawi aristocracy were shia.That's my understanding of lucknawi history.Unless you ancestors weren't aristocrats in the Nawabs court and post the first war of Independence after having actively collaborated with the British received titles & jagirs in a token of appreciation from them .

My friend from Lucknow, a Shia Muslim , whose ancestors were high ranking officers in the court if the Nawab of Awadh , has nothing but the choicest of abuses for these toadies, as he calls them .People who sold their souls to the British for 30 pieces of silver.

Btw - the inhabitants of firangi mahal were staunch nationalists , active participants in the khilaafat movement & loyal congressmen to the end , accepting the leadership of Gandhi.

I'm a bit confused as to where exactly one fits in your lineage
That is incorrect.Shias were active in the Mughal empire but sunnis outnumbered them in the courts.

Leaders of the Muslim League used to come and sit with us in our homes during partition and the Muslim League's roots are UP and Lucknow. Muslims of Firangi Mahal supported the Pakistan Movement very aggressively. For a few this may have changed as they were under Indian influence and polarization for 60+ years. The younger generation of muslims in Lucknow is often likely to be supporting India but not all do. I still have many relatives who do not believe in India but in Pakistan.

The other reason was that those of us who did migrate to Pakistani controlled parts like Karachi did not treat the muslims left in Lucknow as fellow Pakistanis. These 2 reasons have caused a lot of problems for us. Both my parents were born and also raised if not for a long time for a while in Lucknow. They are ardent supporters of Pakistan. My nana married every daughter to those who migrated to Pakistani controlled side even though essentially we were all one-all muslims in indian occupied parts in my eyes are Pakistani.

That is incorrect.Shias were active in the Mughal empire but sunnis outnumbered them in the courts.

Leaders of the Muslim League used to come and sit with us in our homes during partition and the Muslim League's roots are UP and Lucknow. Muslims of Firangi Mahal supported the Pakistan Movement very aggressively. For a few this may have changed as they were under Indian influence and polarization for 60+ years. The younger generation of muslims in Lucknow is often likely to be supporting India but not all do. I still have many relatives who do not believe in India but in Pakistan.

The other reason was that those of us who did migrate to Pakistani controlled parts like Karachi did not treat the muslims left in Lucknow as fellow Pakistanis. These 2 reasons have caused a lot of problems for us. Both my parents were born and also raised if not for a long time for a while in Lucknow. They are ardent supporters of Pakistan. My nana married every daughter to those who migrated to Pakistani controlled side even though essentially we were all one-all muslims in indian occupied parts in my eyes are Pakistani.

I wish your fellow countrymen see the immense sacrifices your immediate family has rendered to the cause of Pakistan.

Bas kariye ,maamujaan.humare aabkh se aansoo aa gaye.

I can't bear to see your agony.

Back
Top Bottom