What's new

Why Indian identity would collapse without the existence of Pakistan

People if the land of Indus were hindus & bhuddists (Gandhara). People of Europe also followed pagan religions before becoming christians, should they return to old religions. People of south east asia werent bhuddists before Bhudda came. Askanazi jews werent jews originally. Religions changed throughout human period. You need to realize this basic fact. Do you think those who were hindus were hindus since humanity started ?
Pakistan is an acronym used in 1933 for Punjab , Afghania (old name of KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN. It was created to protect political rights of muslims as religious tensions intensified. Railway stations used to sell hindu pani or muslim pani, this was the level of hatred. btw Division of Punjab happened not of india, our punjabis are simmilar to ur punjabis, rest are different. Jinnah never wanted this division of Punjab it were your congress leaders like sardar valabhai patel who called for it

So, nearly 69 years after partition you still need justifications for your existence & someone to pin your blame on.

On the one hand you note that the level of intolerance in undivided Punjab was unrelenting & venomous , almost reaching the point of no return & then in the same breath you accuse Congress leaders like Sardar Patel of foisting partition on Mr.Jinnah.leaving him with no choice , as it were.something which he exercised with a heavy heart.breath taking analysis.Also , I never realized you had such an evolved sense of humour.writing like looks can be deceptive.

I assume Mr.Jinnah was just getting his kicks calling for Direct Action Day & the creation of Pakistan .All his attempts at ensuring the partition of India were just a ruse to get greater autonomy within the union of India for Muslim majority provinces .then we'd have co existed happily there after & if not then certainly in the here after .

This is the kind of reasoning with which a third rate solicitor , a second rate intellect & a first rate Muslim communalist - A.G.Noorani , masquerading as a writer with left leanings (yessir its ripley's believe it or not ) believe it or not , earned a successful living as a journalist , {writing for an avowedly left wing daily rag called - what else but The Hindu , owned by a bunch of Tam Brahms & where else but in India would you see such a phenomenon } considering his law practice was going nowhere .

He'd give a couple of customary smacks to Mr. Jinnah in print & reserve his vitriol for Sardar Patel , Pt.Malaviya , other so called Hindu leaders of the Congress & the RSS for partition , holding them squarely responsible for forcing the League to opt for partition .Whether he picked up the strands of this argument from Jinnah apologists across the border or vice versa, I do not know.What I do know is that repetition of this deliberate & malicious falsification of history which has buyers from our own left leaning historians has now acquired a life & narrative of its own.
With great power comes a better sense of humour .however macabre & bloody.

To think , after all this , Quaid e Azam actually wanted to retire in his bungalow in Malabar Hill - Bombay.

I was aware paranoid schizophrenia is delusional .hereditary too.I just learnt its contagious & may lie dormant for a few generations before it turns active again.With a vengeance.to wreak more havoc.at double speed . so as to make up for lost time.

File:Hindu percent 1909.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sati practice was wrong and it is now a criminal offence under Indian constitution and you simply have no idea about caste system so do research about how it changed with the time and how the people started discrimination with low cast people. Also how the current reservation system is resulting into reverse discrimination in the society.

Don't waste your precious resources - time & energy on them.You can wake up a sleeping person , not someone pretending to be asleep.

Last edited:
But u are not culturally Hindu, Hindu was an ancient nation of present day Pakistan. so why u are getting jealous if someone from land of sindhu, hindu, indus reject outdated culture, the culture which has bring practice of, satti, satta watta, wani, caste system and many more satanic practices.

We should keep good practices of hindu culture which are not against our faith and modren times though.
You guys are always attracted by everything great. :lol: Till 20th century it was Islam. You only associate with everything which is considered proud in present time. In 1947 Muslims were 100% sure they are the mighty invaders :D. But as India started taking pride in its history, you just couldn't stop yourself from taking pride in. Infact you start propogating a 10000 years Indus valley civillization as your sole property because you just don't want to be called same as Indian yet want to associate anything good about them. Then there are Pakistanis who say they are proud Rajputs :D, this proudness was not there before India started promoting its culture. No wonder i never seen any dalit from Pakistan out of 13% internet users taking proud in himself except @Dalit who somehow got a chance to get to NL while living in Islamic Pakistan and who cares about minorities of India more than its own; totally believable :lol:. Who wants to be called dalit right? This is actually what is known as identity crisis. Religion, Culture, etc can be marketed like products. Prepare to link more with India and its history because India is progressing fast.

But personally, to all fellow Indians i would say we need to realize no matter how great our ansectors were, we are way smarter than them. And we must take pride not in past, but in present. Because obsession with past will never let us do something great in future.

Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please read carefully before quoting me.

And yes sir, you would be ashamed of being Hindu because thats what you have been taught, but ask some prominent Pakistani Liberal he will tell you what you actually are culturally.
Nice information, it gave me list of civilizations that mostly lasted within consisted of modern day Pakistani borders; expect for Mauryan Empire, British Empire and Mughal Empire which consisted of both India and major parts of Pakistan.

Here they are in chronological order.

Achaemenid Empire
Achaemenid-Empire4.png

Greek Rule
MacedonEmpire.jpg

Indo-Greeks
Indo-Greco-Bactrians_150bc.jpg

Indo-Scythians
500px-IndoScythianKingdom.svg.png

Indo-Parthians
2000px-Rivers_lakes_boundries_asia_indo-parthian-kingom.svg.png

Kushan Empire
SRmKushE.jpg

Sassanid Empire
Sassan-Gupta.jpg

White huns
Hephthalites_500ad.jpg

But personally, to all fellow Indians i would say we need to realize no matter how great our ansectors were, we are way smarter than them. And we must take pride not in past, but in present. Because obsession with past will never let us do something great in future.
Yes of course, you are smarter than us.
319972_orig.jpg

Nice information, it gave me list of civilizations that mostly lasted within consisted of modern day Pakistani borders; expect for Mauryan Empire, British Empire and Mughal Empire which consisted of both India and major parts of Pakistan.

Here they are in chronological order.

Achaemenid Empire
Achaemenid-Empire4.png

Greek Rule
MacedonEmpire.jpg

Indo-Greeks
Indo-Greco-Bactrians_150bc.jpg

Indo-Scythians
500px-IndoScythianKingdom.svg.png

Indo-Parthians
2000px-Rivers_lakes_boundries_asia_indo-parthian-kingom.svg.png

Kushan Empire
SRmKushE.jpg

Sassanid Empire
Sassan-Gupta.jpg
Good to see you take U turn :D. Apparently you can claim to be whatever, its not our problem, but don't tell others who they are or not, because we don't have any identity crisis :-).

Yes of course, you are smarter than us.
319972_orig.jpg
:D

Do you think Indus Valley was situated only in the areas of present day Pakistan?
images.jpeg

As you can see here, Indus Valley was spread across tthe areas of present day Afghanistan, Pakistan and India. So, Pakistan does not have the bragging rights over shared history.

Secondly, the area of IVC that we have been seeing in internet was assumed in the past. Studies of past two decades have proved that IVC was spread over much more area thsn anticipated earlier.

Not only that, latest archaeological excavations have proved that India had cities that were even 2000-5000 years older than IVC!!
Archaeologists confirm Indian civilization is 2000 years older than previously believed | GlobalPost

BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | Lost city 'could rewrite history'

Google and read about the submerged city of Dwarka and city of Bhirrana in Haryana.

Your response shows lack of confidence and pride in your own civilization which flourished around Ganges river hence the sacred status for it. I can only advise you to feel proud of your origins. It is precisely the lack of respect for Ganges that prompts you guys to try and steal Indus Valley Civilization. So what if it predates your civilization and made spectacular planned cities, first ever in the world? It predates Western civilization as well but they don't try to steal it! They are proud of what they have and who they are. You should be too.

As far we bring part of you? Oh well, that's an easy one. Genetic mapping has been done for every region of the world. Search up genetic make up of Indians and Pakistanis and the answer will pop up straight. Pakistanis will bunch up together distinctly away from Indian populace. No way they could ever be part of same group. Well actually genetic make up of India will tell you India is neither a nation nor a civilization by any stretch.

The name India gets from one of Pakistan's river is, one a foreign name which refers to geographical area not a civilization or nation and two, it points to insignificance that wider world attached to the area in ancient times. They didn't call it by any indigenous name (actually there was hardly any) nor did they care who lives there and what happens there.

Due credit must be given to Maurian empire however. 300 years of this period is the only time when this region can be claimed to be united under one indigenous ruler. That's 300 years in more than 5000 years of history. For the rest, Indus region has remained on its own most of the time which explains distinct genetic make up of Pakistanis today. For the most part, region of Pakistan remained oriented towards Central Asia, Afghanistan, Iran and Arab regions for trade and cultural influence.

And by the way, search up Mehr Garh archeological site. It will tell you where did civilization begin. Do you guys ever wonder why there are no ancient grand Hindu temples in entire Pakistan? You say this place is your birth place and not a grand temple here? Katas Raj which apparently wasn't important enough that entire Hindu community of area abandoned it? Why nobody was floating corpses in Indus river before 1947? Ever wonder on these questions or they just too uncomfortable to be asked?

Last edited:
Sir, kindly see the topic of discussion and my reply then try to quote me. The question asked here was about identity crisis, and there is one country called "Pakistan" which is currently suffering from identity crisis.

Sir people of Pakistan has simply no idea where they belong, the country was built on religion not culture that is one of the reason Pakistan lost it's native culture or at least in the eyes of the world it is now seen as just another muslim nation. Whereas, India was built by many kingdoms(states) and it has somehow preserved it's culture and it is not suffering from identity crisis.

That was all I was saying, and somehow you brought religion into it. Listen once again, if you call yourself "Hindu" then you are not changing your religion but you are following a culture, it's the culture of people who live in India-Pakistan-Bangladesh.

Again brother you are ignoring too many facts. There are many small ethnicities in Pakistan with over 32 languages. Each ethnic group has its own culture since thousands of years. Pakistan is an acronym for 5 regions around River Indus, punjab, afghania, kashmir, sindh & baluchistan. The culture of ethnicities around river indus has been there since thousands of years, no one can change it. Punjabi culture is unique, Pushtun culture is unique, all ethnicities live under one flag, Pakistan is multi ethnic just like Iran or India, no culture has been lost.
Religions have changed in every region of the world, there was a culture associated with pagan religions in europe before europeans became christian, would we say that europeans lost their culture, & present european culture isnt true european culture, this is absolutely baseless & unrealistic assumption which cant be applied to any country or region in today's world.

So, nearly 69 years after partition you still need justifications for your existence & someone to pin your blame on.

On the one hand you note that the level of intolerance in undivided Punjab was unrelenting & venomous , almost reaching the point of no return & then in the same breath you accuse Congress leaders like Sardar Patel of foisting partition on Mr.Jinnah.leaving him with no choice , as it were.something which he exercised with a heavy heart.breath taking analysis.Also , I never realized you had such an evolved sense of humour.writing like looks can be deceptive.

I assume Mr.Jinnah was just getting his kicks calling for Direct Action Day & the creation of Pakistan .All his attempts at ensuring the partition of India were just a ruse to get greater autonomy within the union of India for Muslim majority provinces .then we'd have co existed happily there after & if not then certainly in the here after .

This is the kind of reasoning with which a third rate solicitor , a second rate intellect & a first rate Muslim communalist - A.G.Noorani , masquerading as a writer with left leanings (yessir its ripley's believe it or not ) believe it or not , earned a successful living as a journalist , {writing for an avowedly left wing daily rag called - what else but The Hindu , owned by a bunch of Tam Brahms & where else but in India would you see such a phenomenon } considering his law practice was going nowhere .

He'd give a couple of customary smacks to Mr. Jinnah in print & reserve his vitriol for Sardar Patel , Pt.Malaviya , other so called Hindu leaders of the Congress & the RSS for partition , holding them squarely responsible for forcing the League to opt for partition .Whether he picked up the strands of this argument from Jinnah apologists across the border or vice versa, I do not know.What I do know is that repetition of this deliberate & malicious falsification of history which has buyers from our own left leaning historians has now acquired a life & narrative of its own.
With great power comes a better sense of humour .however macabre & bloody.

To think , after all this , Quaid e Azam actually wanted to retire in his bungalow in Malabar Hill - Bombay.

I was aware paranoid schizophrenia is delusional .hereditary too.I just learnt its contagious & may lie dormant for a few generations before it turns active again.With a vengeance.to wreak more havoc.at double speed . so as to make up for lost time.

Don't waste your precious resources - time & energy on them.You can wake up a sleeping person , not someone pretending to be asleep.

The level of intolerance was between hindu & muslim communities, there was never any issue with sikhs, read my post again. Had punjab been united in Pakistan, punjabi community would have been stronger. Master tara singh who at first supported division later regretted it, congress leaders wanted division because without punjab India would loose strategic advantage. Overall people of punjab suffered later in 1984, when Dehli regime showed their true colors.

Frankly , I'm least bothered about what they endure.They've sowed the wind , they'd reap the whirlwind. It's karma.

But its the fallout on India that I'm more concerned about.The generals may enjoy their whisky & play with their pet dogs.but what about the majors & the captains , not to mention the men they command ? What ,if one fine day they decide that they can't fight Muslims anymore ? What if they decide that they ought to join their brothers in arms ? What if these militants & the lower brass of the army decide to take on the state of Pakistan ?

The generals may well decide to turn back to that old bogeyman - India .What if they turn this lot loose on India ? Or worse , as a diversion plan another misadventure like Kargil ? After all , with every successful terrorist strike , the mood in India hardens & the respect that any lawfully elected govt enjoys gets eroded when they look bemused & paralysed when if comes to retaliatory measures.

There may come a time , when we will just not be able to take this kind of punishment anymore & decide it's payback time .I fear such a day of reckoning not too far off in the future . I'm not being alarmist in the least when I make this statement .Events unfolding with a sickening predictability, as we have seen in the past 2 decades , seems to bear me out.

Then they will face what destiny has in store for them.

Whether it is love and peace and happiness or wars and carnage.

Time is a powerful thing.

File:Hindu percent 1909.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sati practice was wrong and it is now a criminal offence under Indian constitution and you simply have no idea about caste system so do research about how it changed with the time and how the people started discrimination with low cast people. Also how the current reservation system is resulting into reverse discrimination in the society.

See even u foriegn ganga valley people are trying hard to run away from our outdated culture with laws and bills, so why u expect us to respect it? Khap panchayats are still kicking well in india, and we all know what kind of disgusting decision making they does. har jurm ki saza aurat ko.

See even u foriegn ganga valley people are trying hard to run away from our outdated culture with laws and bills, so why u expect us to respect it? Khap panchayats are still kicking well in india, and we all know what kind of disgusting decision making they does. har jurm ki saza aurat ko.

You mean the biraadaris in Punjab are very egalitarian & forward looking .Are you insulting your intelligence or ours? Or do you want us to start a citation war campaign here where we back up our claims with videos pics & press clippings.

Iss post ke pehle tumhare akl ka taqaaza tumhare gharwaalon aur biraadariwaalon tak tha.saare PDF mein jatlaane ki kya zaroorat thi.

Last edited:
If the Pak Army thinks they've got the better of the TTP , they're sadly mistaken .For every one militant killed , 10 others will be inspired to take their place . Right now , these groups are lying low.Besides the area - FATA where this civil war Zarb e Azb is being waged has always been a restive place with a rebellious population .

You think you know better than Pakistan Army or a Pakistani despite being on the other side of the border?

All Pakistanis have lost sympathy for the TTP, villages in the tribal areas have formed Lashkars to fight the TTP - publicly declaring your support for TTP can get you lynched in every area; and it'll be the security forces that will come to save your ***. The TTP is no longer composed of locals anymore, mostly recruited from Afghan refugees and Afghan villages across the border.

We've crippled TTP war efforts by destroying their factories, ammunition dumps, and training grounds - they longer have no capability to fight back properly.

Operation Zarb e Azb is now in its cleanup phase, IDPs are flowing back in and life is returning to normal. Remaining TTP are trapped in Shawal valley and are being pounded as we speak.

FATA does not have a 'rebellious population' they have contributed tens of thousands of Militias to fight off TTP. The effects of success can be seen visible no one lives in fear anymore - billions of dollars of investments are being poured into Pakistan every week, ambitious projects are seen everywhere, standard of living and happiness has dramatically increased; all I see is a bright future for Pakistan.

You mean the biraadaris in Punjab are very egalitarian & forward looking .Are you insulting your intelligence or ours? Or do you want us to start a citation war campaign here where we back up our claims with videos pics & press clippings.

Iss post ke pehle tumhare akl ka taqaaza tumhare gharwaalon aur biraadariwaalon tak tha.saare PDF mein jatlaane ki kya zaroorat thi.

What are u blabbering? Where did i said Pakistan dont have backwardness in its culture? But atleast we dont marry girls with dogs or anyother animal like u fake hindus actually yindoo does.

Gadhay mun kholney se pehle soch liya kar, khud se hi assume kar k us per nachna shuro kar dety ho.

if Pakistan goes then India goes with it because indians also have many problems similar to Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom