What's new

Why India Should be a permanent member in UN security council?

China will definitely vote for india in UNSC....
but the thing that matters are these 5 members are ready to share their powers,,,,
lets start another thread or discuss it here,,,,
Muslim countries should have a member in UNSC as the world biggest religion in terms of population.....

As far as economy is considered yes indias progress is good,they have a big army too,,,but bro peace is definitely a question mark???
the world is so blind that have a thinking that democracy is better than dictatorship because the rules are set by the westerners so they thought democracy is good than dictatorship or any other constitutional system..YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...

democratic setup is only a portion of the entire equation. There are other factors at play. I personally don't think UNSC seat is a MUST, but it would certainly be beneficial and I support GOI's efforts to this effect

No offense but your support or you being against our bid will not make much difference....As far as technicalities are concerned then there were same when it comes to NSG...however they were ignored...Didn't they??? Let me repeat what i said before....UNSC needs to change for good....I understand Pakistan not supporting India but she should support may be Brazil or any other country that she thinks is capable....It is good for Asia and the world to change this set up and add more teeth to UN....

United nation is a toothless organization..
Inclusion Of india or nay other countries makes it more toothless because the policy that united nation carry is to safeguard its members...they dont care about world or any nation... Inclusion of india makes her a global dictator of the world amongst 5 nations..nothing more than that..
Amazing talking about democracy and wanted to be a global dictator.(not for india only but for whole world who supports democracy)....
Reply plzz..:agree:

United nation is a toothless organization..

Not true....However when it comes to its permanent members then i totally agree...In fact that is why i want it to change....

Inclusion Of india or nay other countries makes it more toothless because the policy that united nation carry is to safeguard its members...they dont care about world or any nation...
Then you need to educate yourself on UN's effort in Africa... However as said that when it comes to P5 and their interests things changes....

Inclusion of india makes her a global dictator of the world amongst 5 nations..nothing more than that..
Are you saying that P-5 including China are global dictators??? care to explain how???

Amazing talking about democracy and wanted to be a global dictator.(not for india only but for whole world who supports democracy)....Reply plzz..:agree:
USSR and China are/were not democracy....b/w what has democracy to do with UNSC seat??? Please explain....

Not true....However when it comes to its permanent members then i totally agree...In fact that is why i want it to change....

Then you need to educate yourself on UN's effort in Africa... However as said that when it comes to P5 and their interests things changes....

Are you saying that P-5 including China are global dictators??? care to explain how???

USSR and China are/were not democracy....b/w what has democracy to do with UNSC seat??? Please explain....

Yes I saw a week ago the way UN helps palestinians and we all know neither palestine and arabs nor israelis are the members Of UNSC:lol:

The 5 powers of UN doing nothing but made every nation in this world to become slaves....we saw what World powers doing in nigeria , sudan, zimbabwe and the list continues...
The moral of the story is to made every nation dependable to them and nothing else...:lol:

What they want to do is they doing,, they did in past and they will do, no one can stop them and they dont cares.... until and unless a new organization may set up with different ideologies..

The russia can only become a part of it because he was a global power at that time so without it no organization can worked..

After that it will definitely not possible to be a member of UNSC by not having democratic system..
Western countries criticizes china, russia and others for not having democracy,,what is that,,,every civilization has its own culture and traditions..

Yes I saw a week ago the way UN helps palestinians and we all know neither palestine and arabs nor israelis are the members Of UNSC

Look i am not here to defend UN and its actions...However i have repeatedly said what you are ignoring since you are busy laughing...When it comes to P5 UN is toothless....Israel as well know shares good relations with US....and moreover UN has to look at both parties and doesn't have to converge with your view....

The 5 powers of UN doing nothing but made every nation in this world to become slaves....we saw what World powers doing in nigeria , sudan, zimbabwe and the list continues...
The moral of the story is to made every nation dependable to them and nothing else
Then do you know the humanitarian Aid that UN provides in all these troublesome countries??? Even Pak contirbute to UN peace keeping force..Are you saying all that is farce???

What they want to do is they doing,, they did in past and they will do, no one can stop them and they dont cares.... until and unless a new organization may set up with different ideologies..

And what would be that organization be called?? Who should set it rules?? and how different is when i say that UN structure needs to change with more representation of rest of world????

The russia can only become a part of it because he was a global power at that time so without it no organization can worked..
In other words their stature was so bid that it could not be ignored...which make sense....

After that it will definitely not possible to be a member of UNSC by not having democratic system..
Western countries criticizes china, russia and others for not having democracy,,what is that,,,every civilization has its own culture and traditions..
what are you talking about?? Tell me any country that do not have a democratic set up and as per you is capable for UNSC bid and is being denied??? Don't you think we should have such a country first and only then we can claim that western world is allowing it or not???

@Parashuram1

you are a retard at best mister ...1.2 billion people have no representation ...this is plain b u l l s h i t
To Mr. Haanzo,

Please calm your emotions down and re-read my post carefully. If you can comprehend English language clearly, you will notice that I make sense in my post and this is not intended to show Indians low in any manner.

To rest of the Indian members here:

You have raised a good point about China. But you'd also know that China took steps to solve/obliterate its problems through either hook or crook rather than keep them on the back burner and demand for a global responsibility. Whether it be holding border-related negotiations or by completely disregarding human rights and using brute and inhuman force against what it deemed as a threat to its government, it did still take steps to solve its internal issues.

Is India doing it? Your recent problem of Leftist militancy from what I read here, has ballooned into a similar problem that your Western neighbour Pakistan faces at the hands of Taliban, and yet you continue to ignore it for some unknown reasons. Your hunger index is still high and has marginally changed as compared to how the Chinese powered through their social problems and solved them. The status of your borders on either side is still kept aside and is ignored. You host a government-in-exile and have no clear long term view of what to do with it.

Your thread here on this forum itself shows the kind of problems your military as well as your strategic leadership faces. China had the problems when it got selected as a permanent member. But within one and a half decades of that, there was a total makeover to China's image (notwithstanding the Tianmen Square tragedy which we in West don't agree). But you see the difference? China doesn't suffer from continuous militancy like you do. If it does, its government takes steps to eliminate it from the root rather than your government that has done nothing (as evident from militancy-caused deaths in your country) despite numerous blasts that has killed scores of human beings in your country including foreign tourists and guests, making a visitors' life equally endangered as that of an Indian.

Economy wise, China has only recently taken up the responsibility to influence the globe after it came to single-digit ranks in global economic power and has maturely learnt to use its clout.

Please leave your patriotic feelings and emotions aside for one second and answer me this:

With so many issues ignored by your government, how are you going to take on additional responsibility of the entire world if you cannot even solve your own internal problems? Think practically for a moment and see what I mean.

Note that this is something that I have noticed many Indians themselves pointing out and am merely compiling these points in one post.

Last edited:

Look i am not here to defend UN and its actions...However i have repeatedly said what you are ignoring since you are busy laughing...When it comes to P5 UN is toothless....Israel as well know shares good relations with US....and moreover UN has to look at both parties and doesn't have to converge with your view....

Then do you know the humanitarian Aid that UN provides in all these troublesome countries??? Even Pak contirbute to UN peace keeping force..Are you saying all that is farce???

And what would be that organization be called?? Who should set it rules?? and how different is when i say that UN structure needs to change with more representation of rest of world????

In other words their stature was so bid that it could not be ignored...which make sense....

what are you talking about?? Tell me any country that do not have a democratic set up and as per you is capable for UNSC bid and is being denied??? Don't you think we should have such a country first and only then we can claim that western world is allowing it or not???

Look what i m saying is increasing the members of Un doesnt change its status,,,First of all the UN shouldn't have a council of 5, 6 ,10 or 20 members In UNSC....Because i feel it is a disrespect for other poor nations,,,The whole world should have a say in this council to support their freedom.....
Pakistan is a member of Un, taking loans e.t.c......
What I feel is this world becomes slaves of IMF, World bank and UNation,,,,The 3 organization controls the world ...
The 3 organization doesn't helps others but only protects themselves.
The capitalists nature of those organizations makes them superior and they only cares through words actually nothing actionable..
This what i sees, what i Think and what I commented...
You may disagree....

Look what i m saying is increasing the members of Un doesnt change its status,,,First of all the UN shouldn't have a council of 5, 6 ,10 or 20 members In UNSC....Because i feel it is a disrespect for other poor nations,,,The whole world should have a say in this council to support their freedom.....
Pakistan is a member of Un, taking loans e.t.c......
What I feel is this world becomes slaves of IMF, World bank and UNation,,,,The 3 organization controls the world ...
The 3 organization doesn't helps others but only protects themselves.
The capitalists nature of those organizations makes them superior and they only cares through words actually nothing actionable..
This what i sees, what i Think and what I commented...
You may disagree....

Thing is at times there can be issues on which quick decision needs to be made think of it as board of directors,
IMF and UN are good otherwise from where would Pakistan got loan??

remember China has given seller's credit to Pakistan that means it has to pay that money to buy back stuff from China,IMF gives money on long term and at lesser rates and for all development purposes

My recommendation for a New (and representative) UNSC:

4 Permanent Veto Members:

1 - CHINA
2 - INDIA
3 - USA
4 - RUSSIA

4 Permanent non-Veto Members:

1 - ASEAN
2 - ARABS
3 - AFRICAN
4 - NATIVE AMERICAS

This way 99% of all races and religions and cultures are represented. :)

1 - CHINA
2 - INDIA
3 - USA
4 - RUSSIA

1 - ASEAN
2 - ARABS
3 - AFRICAN
4 - NATIVE AMERICAS

so you don't acknowledge the existence of Europe?:D:D
just kidding, i personally don't see the whole UNSC thing as a big issue

1 - CHINA
2 - INDIA
3 - USA
4 - RUSSIA

1 - ASEAN
2 - ARABS
3 - AFRICAN
4 - NATIVE AMERICAS

hmmm not bad actually but you missed Europe,again the people in Africa would say they are not getting enough representation.

I guess better would be
India
China
Russia
Japan
France
Britain
Germany
Brazil
SouthAfrica
USA

This way it would be a perfect 10..and representation from all continents,except Aussies who would be anyway too busy in cricket or beach volleyball :azn::azn::azn::azn:

hmmm not bad actually but you missed Europe,again the people in Africa would say they are not getting enough representation.

I guess better would be
India
China
Russia
Japan
France
Britain
Germany
Brazil
SouthAfrica
USA

This way it would be a perfect 10..and representation from all continents,except Aussies who would be anyway too busy in cricket or beach volleyball :azn::azn::azn::azn:

You missed the representations of muslim countries so what you can do for them,,,,,:D

Back
Top Bottom