What's new

Why india has to ally with US

All I can see is licking of boots from the video I posted. If US confronts China you think there won't be bases in your country. :yahoo:

Dude seriously... Just go through news articles and recent events that happened and use that grey matter on whom that statemen is applicable to.

use it...

Enough with accusing Pakistan, let's get back to the topic at hand. Indians like to claim historic relations with China,and here you are ready to stab your neighbors in the back by a foreign imperialist. Indians have always invited outside powers. We invite you to peace, however you guys want to emulate the whites that oppressed you. Pakistan may be a small country, but we have kept you at bay for 64 years. The Chinese have left you with a sour taste in your mouths after their leader said they could piss on you into the ocean.

If India wants to align itself with the Evil Empire, then so be it.

Enough with accusing Pakistan, let's get back to the topic at hand. Indians like to claim historic relations with China,and here you are ready to stab your neighbors in the back by a foreign imperialist. Indians have always invited outside powers. We invite you to peace, however you guys want to emulate the whites that oppressed you. Pakistan may be a small country, but we have kept you at bay for 64 years. The Chinese have left you with a sour taste in your mouths after their leader said they could piss on you into the ocean.

After being cornered this howl huh!!!!
Besides you were the one with troll posts..
Other Pakistanis were having meaningful discussions.

If India wants to align itself with the Evil Empire, then so be it

Thanks but no thanks!

Invited?

Invited to where? Did we ask them to make base, did we asked them negotiate on our behalf to china or Pakistan, did we ask them to mediate.

Invited??? invited to where and for what?

Please elaborate.

Your argument has now taken a U turn. Now you talk of backstabbing and all the emotional $hit. Evil empire ... I really thought you made sense. Once you lost out on anything remotely sensible you have got back to your usual arguments. Waste of bandwidth.

There is no ghulami .. its working on mutual benefit and working on economics and working on things of mutual interests.

Ghulami is what you seek, ghulami is what you are experiencing right now due to the old decisions, we have seen plenty around , not to fall on that trap.

We , unlike you will stand tall on the country's benefit be it US, be it Israel, be it France or be it Russia. We dont fancy titles like country brotherhood, country allies etc.

For us country is ultimate and countrymen the most valuable asset.

But Pakistan never called the US anything remotely close to a 'brother', or even a dependable ally, even during the high times of the Pakistan-US relationship. India & Indians however, hold a much "lauding" view of the US. I agree that the China-Pakistan alliance is in no way comparable to the US-India/US-Pakistan "alliance". Pakistan never asked for "ghulami" (slavery) of the US, which is why it pursued its nuclear weapons programs despite their military economic sanctions, which is why it has held out on the North Waziristan operation, amongst countless other things. Pakistan has stood up to the US much more than India has been able to. The Warren Anderson Bhopal case is a good example.

Pakistan played a major role in the breaking up of the Soviet Union. If the Mujahideen had not been created, & facilitated by Pakistan, the Soviets would never have seen those kinds of economic losses from the war, or the resulting separatist 'revolutions' in the Soviet Union (which are seen in Russia in the form of Chechnya today).

How much did uncle sam pay you for doing their dirty work ? by the way the same mujahadeen/taliban/freedom fighters/terrorists/extremists/radicals/ what ever you created are now biting your behind and causing so much pain for you ..

Dont be under the illusion that pakistan did anything on its own or achieved any success for Pakistan ... Pak did only out of US pressure on them , like the war on terror for past ten years you just had to clean up the mess on behalf of US and US paid you for their dirty work !!!

Eventually USA won and Pakistan lost economically ,militarily and loss of life's too ! no gain all loss !!! after all this suddenly Pakistan realized that USA is a bad country only because because they started droning else you would still be Americas "top ally" !!!

ha ha ha forgot OBL, Drone strikes and Latest Hillary statement about Animal Kingdom issue in Pakistan....
Which is the only country to compromise sovereignty so much inspite of being the most allied ally!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Our culture doesn't allow this that is why we don't have gun culture among the major masses of our community.

I am against it Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a Fundamental right in our constitution,even Gandhi was against the British trying to disarm indian civilians.

Your argument has now taken a U turn. Now you talk of backstabbing and all the emotional $hit. Evil empire ... I really thought you made sense. Once you lost out on anything remotely sensible you have got back to your usual arguments. Waste of bandwidth.

I never took a U-turn. I am responding to the packs of Indians attacking my assertions.

Can you with a cool head tell me what the US finds attractive in a relationship with India? What are their benefits? I'm asking you to stop thinking as an Indian at this point and think of yourself as a citizen of the US.

But Pakistan never called the US anything remotely close to a 'brother', or even a dependable ally, even during the high times of the Pakistan-US relationship. India & Indians however, hold a much "lauding" view of the US. I agree that the China-Pakistan alliance is in no way comparable to the US-India/US-Pakistan "alliance". Pakistan never asked for "ghulami" (slavery) of the US, which is why it pursued its nuclear weapons programs despite their military economic sanctions, which is why it has held out on the North Waziristan operation, amongst countless other things. Pakistan has stood up to the US much more than India has been able to.

But you never denied them whenever they called you major non NATO alley" while up in photoshoots either. They still go around in Washington and repeats we are allys and we need to work on it even when US confronted them.

Refer to Hina's press conference with Hillary for more clues. The way she replied on how important the partnership and the way Hillary talked aggressively on that press conference reveals volumes on the intensity of the relationship.

I never took a U-turn. I am responding to the packs of Indians attacking my assertions.

Can you with a cool head tell me what the US finds attractive in a relationship with India? What are their benefits? I'm asking you to stop thinking as an Indian at this point and think of yourself as a citizen of the US.

I dont want to go round in circles. Refer to post in relation to convergence of interest between India and US.

This guy is strengthening my belief that Pakistanis think by their heart rather than brain when it comes to International relations . being sentimental is not good thing when you are in world of devils.May the right sense prevail.

But Pakistan never called the US anything remotely close to a 'brother', or even a dependable ally, even during the high times of the Pakistan-US relationship. India & Indians however, hold a much "lauding" view of the US. I agree that the China-Pakistan alliance is in no way comparable to the US-India/US-Pakistan "alliance". Pakistan never asked for "ghulami" (slavery) of the US, which is why it pursued its nuclear weapons programs despite their military economic sanctions, which is why it has held out on the North Waziristan operation, amongst countless other things. Pakistan has stood up to the US much more than India has been able to. The Warren Anderson Bhopal case is a good example.

what happened to the topic is not about pakistan? you lost your hall monitor status!

By reading the comments of indians here it is clear who wants to lick american boots!!!

WHY IS IT that pakistanis want to bring themselves into the equation( their country). the topic" I started" is about India and India's interest and the US --- it is as much about pakistan as it about the island of Tongo

I can see chinese debating because it involves China---but pakistanis pulling in pakistan- what gives.

Back
Top Bottom