What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would be surprised because it shows a side of India that you lot so much want to hide.

we don't want to hide anything we have free media and press.

No it was relevant the suggestion was that they were stripped cos they were dalits and that was by the Hindu

sir... point well taken..but we should discuss that on that particular thread. Okey ?

I suggest to the mods 'think tank' title for Aryan_b

At least some bandwidth will be saved as somebody else too was in the same line and once he got that title..came down a little bit.

Some of you think that by repeating lies that the truth that dalits are being abused will go away. No sir it will not. I am going to champion these downtrodden people and remind you at every turn until you are embarrassed and have some shame and stop beating up dalits

I suggest to the mods 'think tank' title for Aryan_b

At least some bandwidth will be saved as somebody else too was in the same line and once he got that title..came down a little bit.

I second you on that... he actually deserves it. :tup:

sir, for your kind information we have separate police station for ST and SC people so that they can register their complain freely. we have reservations for them in educational institutions and in govt. jobs. They are politically very powerful now. Behen mayawati is having dalit background. we are happy with their growth. but thanks for the concerns.

Again those are theoretical stuff. If you look around you see people are being victimized and still it is continuing. There is no dead line when it is going to stop. Neither people are ready to accept that such a thing is on going as it appears from comments on this forum.

Some of you think that by repeating lies that the truth that dalits are being abused will go away. No sir it will not. I am going to champion these downtrodden people and remind you at every turn until you are embarrassed and have some shame and stop beating up dalits

sir... as i have clear it again and again ..still you can't able to understand it ? Okey...I will help you out on this.

Again those are theoretical stuff. If you look around you see people are being victimized and still it is continuing. There is no dead line when it is going to stop. Neither people are ready to accept that such a thing is on going as it appears from comments on this forum.

no sir... they are actual reality in india... you can confirm it from neutral person.

It would have been better if Indians had come here not to defend these barbaric acts but actually to learn from it and condemn it as it should be done. Unfortunately their pride is getting in the way of their humanity.

I second you on that... he actually deserves it. :tup:

I bestow that title to the dalits. The poor and downtrodden. The forgotten. wake up India. You are and will be judged by the way you treat the weakest in your society. You are not incredible at all. You are not secular. You are not shining. You are no super power if you treat the weakest in society in this shabby way

lol good one, didnt i hear that this idiot and bal thackray had something to do with samjota express,

Musharaff claimed to be responsible for Banazeen murder and bomb blast in her rally where hundreds got killed so thus that make him criminal ????

If this really make him criminal then both are true ... otherwise as we know about conspiracy theories of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom