What's new

Why have we banished our own brethren? Indian Apartheid

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been better if Indians had come here not to defend these barbaric acts but actually to learn from it and condemn it as it should be done. Unfortunately their pride is getting in the way of their humanity.

no sir..we did it and we continue to do so... our people are enjoying equal rights under the umbrella of our shiny democracy.

Again those are theoretical stuff. If you look around you see people are being victimized and still it is continuing. There is no dead line when it is going to stop. Neither people are ready to accept that such a thing is on going as it appears from comments on this forum.

that is what we call denial

I bestow that title to the dalits. The poor and downtrodden. The forgotten. wake up India. You are and will be judged by the way you treat the weakest in your society. You are not incredible at all. You are not secular. You are not shining. You are no super power if you treat the weakest in society in this shabby way

thanks for the kind word. I pass your message to few of them. Thanks

You would be surprised because it shows a side of India that you lot so much want to hide.

If you cannot distinguish between a letter to the newspaper and a opinion piece or an editorial, its not my fault. Every Tom Dick and Harry has an opinion. Just like you. Not everyone's is relevant.

It does not show any side of India which isnt already known. That piece of literary horse manure is simply embellishing some 'facts' while claiming to quote figures from a book which isnt peer reviewed nor critiqued properly.

Oh, btw, a Pakistani staying in Britain who has never visited India knows a lot about India than an Indian who visits his homeland often! Yes mate, makes sense.

Like I said, nothing worthwhile, moving on....

Musharaff claimed to be responsible for Banazeen murder and bomb blast in her rally where hundreds got killed so thus that make him criminal ????

If this really make him criminal then both are true ... otherwise as we know about conspiracy theories of Pakistan

Mate you are well off topic. Musharraff was not a dalit neither was he abused. Can we stick to your abuse of dalit on this thread

It would have been better if Indians had come here not to defend these barbaric acts but actually to learn from it and condemn it as it should be done. Unfortunately their pride is getting in the way of their humanity.

Puhleese... we condemn this in more than words in our country. Associations raise hell especially if the victim is a woman. These galy level news never reaches out because it is not having "masala" according to the over-independent media that we have. So they don't report it and people get the idea that nothing is being done about it.

Evils exist in all countries and all we can do is learn to change and try to find out a solution. And we are doing that.

It is actually your arrogance (of idenitity) that makes you deny your own follies and label every second person as a "zionist, hindoo agent" etc etc when a non-Pakistani points fingers at you.

Musharaff claimed to be responsible for Banazeen murder and bomb blast in her rally where hundreds got killed so thus that make him criminal ????

If this really make him criminal then both are true ... otherwise as we know about conspiracy theories of Pakistan

show me where mushraff claimed to be responsible for that. i want to see that very badly.

If you cannot distinguish between a letter to the newspaper and a opinion piece or an editorial, its not my fault. Every Tom Dick and Harry has an opinion. Just like you. Not everyone's is relevant.

It does not show any side of India which isnt already known. That piece of literary horse manure is simply embellishing some 'facts' while claiming to quote figures from a book which isnt peer reviewed nor critiqued properly.

Oh, btw, a Pakistani staying in Britain who has never visited India knows a lot about India than an Indian who visits his homeland often! Yes mate, makes sense.

Like I said, nothing worthwhile, moving on....

personal attacks. I am not a dalit that will allow you to abuse me. I am Muslim we dont buy that so I will report you

Mate you are well off topic. Musharraff was not a dalit neither was he abused. Can we stick to your abuse of dalit on this thread

Mods please make this thread sticky.. heading to change, Dalit abuse in India - news and discussions

I bestow that title to the dalits. The poor and downtrodden. The forgotten. wake up India. You are and will be judged by the way you treat the weakest in your society. You are not incredible at all. You are not secular. You are not shining. You are no super power if you treat the weakest in society in this shabby way

Rahul Gandhi needs a good political adviser. You should apply.

I suggest to the mods 'think tank' title for Aryan_b

At least some bandwidth will be saved as somebody else too was in the same line and once he got that title..came down a little bit.

:lol: I just received inflation because Sia , Sunni talk .... more then three mod visit this thread but title not changed to original one :lol:

and pride come before a fall they say. What a shame they continue in abusing dalits in 2012

that is what we call denial

There is a kind of theory in psychology and it says in state of shock the subject goes through five stages: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and finally acceptance. Those subjects who do not go through and reach acceptance remain psychologically ill for life. These dudes need to be careful.

personal attacks. I am not a dalit that will allow you to abuse me. I am Muslim we dont buy that so I will report you
Lol. Everyone has an opinion. Not everyone is relevant. And really, you couldnt distinguish between an opinion piece of a newspaper, an editorial and some letter printed in a newspaper?

Cry me a river.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom