What's new

Why don't we show our real face ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
array itna dara kyon rahay ho bhai?
Well it is illegal and don't blame me if the interpol raids your house and charges you with infringement of copyrights, cyber theft and violation of intellectual property.... :D

OK I dont usually look this bad, its just that my phone camera and my photography sucks :P

IMG_20140220_134606_1.jpg

You are a munna lol. :rofl:

@Hashshāshīn @Surenas

LOL! You were supposed to along with Surenas then I would...:D :lol:

Where is he? He's disappeared. :)

I want to see @Yzd Khalifa @Doritos11 @Frogman @SALMAN AL-FARSI @ResurgentIran :lol:

@al-Hasani

Me too, today I've been studying for five hours just to understand some aspects of chemistry I don't have an exam but we seriously need to put time aside for studying and this is how it's going to be for me from now on. Unless I am totally free or there is critical news I won't spend much here anymore.

I too in about 3 weeks will start hitting the gym to lift weights the last time I did it I did so for almost four months and it made a difference. This time I will get back completely. I'm so tired from studying today my friends want to play bball but I'm not going. Too tired. :)

Last edited:
@KingMamba
Time to see how a Pakistani Sharif/Sayyid looks like.:D

@Hashshāshīn @Surenas

LOL! You were supposed to along with Surenas then I would...:D :lol:

Where is he? He's disappeared. :)

I want to see @Yzd Khalifa @Doritos11 @Frogman @SALMAN AL-FARSI
@ResurgentIran :lol:

@al-Hasani

Me too, today I've been studying for five hours just to understand some aspects of chemistry I don't have an exam but we seriously need to put time aside for studying and this is how it's going to be for me from now on. Unless I am totally free or there is critical news I won't spend much here anymore.

I too in about 3 weeks will start hitting the gym to lift weights the last time I did it I did so for almost four months and it made a difference. This time I will get back completely. I'm so tired from studying today my friends want to play bball but I'm not going. Too tired. :)

I am addicted my friend. So I have no option other than being around here. That is why I ask for a ban but Webby keeps ignoring my pleas. I can't destroy my laptop because I am going to use it for the exam on Tuesday and I have all my notes and documents on it. So I am in big trouble.:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom