What's new

Why don't we show our real face ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KingMamba
Time to see how a Pakistani Sharif/Sayyid looks like.:D

I am addicted my friend. So I have no option other than being around here. That is why I ask for a ban but Webby keeps ignoring my pleas. I can't destroy my laptop because I am going to use it for the exam on Tuesday and I have all my notes and documents on it. So I am in big trouble.:lol:

I was addicted too, but force yourself to meet up with a friend or friends at a coffee shop I literally sat five hours going over chemistry with a friend after class and things are getting busy. If we don't get busy they will fail us we get nowhere in life. :lol:

Still come here but spread your time and try managing your time well, just be organized know what's coming and what you need to study and do and this way you can make pockets for free time here and there. :)

I want to see Mamba too. :D

I was addicted too, but force yourself to meet up with a friend or friends at a coffee shop I literally sat five hours going over chemistry with a friend after class and things are getting busy. If we don't get busy they will fail us we get nowhere in life. :lol:

Still come here but spread your time and try managing your time well, just be organized know what's coming and what you need to study and do and this way you can make pockets for free time here and there. :)

I want to see Mamba too. :D

I am going to fail so no need for that. Fail as in not getting the grade I want this time around. But I will survive. My grades are in general quite good and some exams are more important than others. The final goal is to get an chemical engineering degree and find work. That's all that matters.

Oh, @Surenas aka @Baradar were found out to be the same person. Thus double users. Not sure if the ban was permanent though.:lol:

I am planning to quit/limit my presence on the forum before spring anyway.;) Can't continue like this living abroad alone and studying or not. Same with Facebook.

Lol let me see if I can find an older pic.

Remember to post a photo of your left shin as well!:lol: This must be from today though.

The internet is the worst creation ever. The devils work.

I am going to fail so no need for that. Fail as in not getting the grade I want this time around. But I will survive. My grades are in general quite good and some exams are more important than others. The final goal is to get an chemical engineering degree and find work. That's all that matters.

Oh, @Surenas aka @Baradar were found out to be the same person. Thus double users. Not sure if the ban was permanent though.:lol:

I am planning to quit/limit my presence on the forum before spring anyway.;) Can't continue like this living abroad alone and studying or not. Same with Facebook.

Don't quit just manage your time well...:D

Btw, after any one of those people I mentioned post their pic I will post the newest picture of me and you will notice I don't look like Dj khaled at all....:D :lol:

Just convince one of them to. :)

@Zarvan

Are you married brother?

yeah to a suicide vest....

orig-14336701.jpg

Attachments

• images (9).jpg
    images (9).jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back