What's new

Why don't we show our real face ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing,now days in BD some one here among BDeshis will recognize me,innocently mention to someone, it will get reported in the right ear,and baam!!
Next thing I know I have a charge sheet as thick as a dictionary. And next thing I see waking up Babor as my cell mate.

Especially you Arabs, Turks, and Iranians. You guys shit on each other so much on this forum.

Engineer_Waqar_Ahmed.jpg

Just in case anyone was wondering though.

I dont know. Some troll use your face against you. You should know by now how many hormonally unbalanced type of people there are in these type of forums.

Besides, this isnt social networking.

If people were worried about trolls, they wouldn't post the pic here in the first place. They are all guys here, except @Armstrong of course. If it was a girl posting her pic on a random forum then I would worry too.

If people were worried about trolls, they wouldn't post the pic here in the first place. They are all guys here, except @Armstrong of course. If it was a girl posting her pic on a random forum then I would worry too.

You know the crazy trolls, like Beijing something something, crazy jamatis, etc.

You dont get anything from posting your picture here.

Find somewhere else to get attention, not on a defense forum with random people! Makes zero sense.

You know the crazy trolls, like Beijing something something, crazy jamatis, etc.

You dont get anything from posting your picture here.

Find somewhere else to get attention, not on a defense forum with random people! Makes zero sense.

if the thread is of no interest to you , then move along instead of trying to ruin it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom