What's new

Why don't we show our real face ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I don't plan to get big (LOL). I am pretty "athletic" already in the sense that I am neither thin nor fatty. My fitness is OK due to running once or twice a week or so. I just want to gain some more muscle mass and strength and in general get more "marked". Stomach, biceps, back and the legs. The problem is also that I am not big a fan of those fitness centers here in Copenhagen. The cliental is not really my cliental if you know what I mean. I have seen some of the ladies though…..well….

May I suggest a simple yet very effective programme to you mate....??
It will get you all you need, if you follow it, I must warn you though its hard as ****.....

May I suggest a simple yet very effective programme to you mate....??
It will get you all you need, if you follow it, I must warn you though its hard as ****.....

Yes, go ahead. I need all the discipline I can get. For instance I have an very important exam on Tuesday and I need to do a lot of preparation to be able to get a good result and what am I doing? Sitting on Facebook, Youtube and PDF. Just great. I really need to go. Thanks for the talk and keep the photos coming.

Yes, go ahead. I need all the discipline I can get. For instance I have an very important exam on Tuesday and I need to do a lot of preparation to be able to get a good result and what am I doing? Sitting on Facebook, Youtube and PDF. Just great. I really need to go. Thanks for the talk and keep the photos coming.
Try ''Freeletics'', its a bodyweight high intensity workout, needs no equipment other than a home pullup bar and will leave you gasping for air, its hard as ****, it will build/define muscle as well as burn fat giving a shredded look...
This is the official website, but I downloaded its torrent because I am broke as hell....
Freeletics - functional high intensity bodyweight training
Be warned its really really hard, use it at your own discretion....

Teen Punk

428373_3077429428820_619714761_n.jpg

Man

1048089_10200983912234126_1540423123_o.jpg

So that's the face behind one of the biggest trolls on PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom