What's new

Why don't we show our real face ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well things must have changed now that you've lost 30kg.

What you said about feeling your limbs respond to your mind. It reminded me of something a boxer had told me. I say you'd enjoy it because I think you might be quite good at it.

I plan on loosing some more weight & going down to 75 kg ! :)

I know I'm good at it; I did box for pleasure at a friend's college gym ! :D

But I suppose a few too many bruises too many times along with sprained wrists & a broken finger sort of dissuaded me to continue ! :(

You know my friend used to do Push Ups while balancing his entire body (yes he used to lift his feet off the ground) on his fingers instead of the regular palm facing the ground - He was one strong basterd ! :)

I have stretch mark on my ***! :lol:

But I suppose a few too many bruises too many times along with sprained wrists & a broken finger sort of dissuaded me to continue ! :(

You know my friend used to do Push Ups while balancing his entire body (yes he used to lift his feet off the ground) on his fingers instead of the regular palm facing the ground - He was one strong basterd ! :)

You need to get laid or get a good quality dope! tHAT'S A MUST!!

Bruce Leesky. I'm jealous of such people, don't think I'd ever be able to do that.

I concur. @al-Hasani your legs look as malnourished as @kbd-raaf 's

I removed it yaar, had put it as my avatar pic for a while....

I swear dude, I'll cry :P

1455025_726372334058111_1646826432_n.jpg

Its Me :agree::agree::agree::agree:
602802_572374919457854_1893567375_n.jpg

156508_431908716837809_424826626_n.jpg

@Puchtoon @JanjaWeed @VeeraBahadur @Ravi Nair
165509_181243685237648_4674764_n.jpg

Last edited:
Now how the **** does one delete the attached file? Do I have to delete the post?

@jaunty Bhai - Did Bhabi make you wear that giant sized apron as you ate some Chocolate Sundaes ? :unsure:

Because we both know that the dare-devil type you are....you won't be ready to suffer the emasculation of wearing a Life-Jacket ! :smokin:

@kbd-raaf

The vandals are trolling our legs while our BMI is completely normal. I am nearly weighing 85 kilograms! If I started to workout for real I could maybe reach 100 kg! With a heigh of 1.90 m. No, thank you. Not planning to look like a cyborg.

@Armstrong is taking the lead in the cyber bullying. Very disappointed.:(

@LaBong Nice one, LOL. I love the music at the beginning of the movie. Stanley Kubrick was a genius. I enjoy his movies a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom