What's new

Why don't we show our real face ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here u go guys... @Armstrong @Talon @airmarshal @khair_ctg @Marshmallow
image.jpg

558859_4649147198781_196625726_n.jpg

Last edited:
Try ''Freeletics'', its a bodyweight high intensity workout, needs no equipment other than a home pullup bar and will leave you gasping for air, its hard as ****, it will build/define muscle as well as burn fat giving a shredded look...
This is the official website, but I downloaded its torrent because I am broke as hell....
Freeletics - functional high intensity bodyweight training
Be warned its really really hard, use it at your own discretion....

Thank you a lot Khan_patriot. Will look at it. But knowing myself and my laziness it will probably not amount to anything.:partay:

@Hashshāshīn

Already posted on page 21 and if you are interested I also posted my left shin that has a scar on it.:lol:

@Armstrong what the hell is an Leprechuan? Just googled it. The name is awesome and that folklore figure as well.:sarcastic:

@Armstrong

:tup: Keeping the style I see.

@kbd-raaf I am asking because all of my friends who do work out get them to some degree and with me it is probably going to be even worse because I quickly get scars etc!

For instance I was playing football a few months ago (outdoors) and I was tackled and did not wear shin guards. So I got a long nasty rash. Not a deep one but enough to get a scar!

View attachment 17820

That's the white tissue or what it is called. Not really clear on that photo. Took it with a iPhone and it is dark outside so the quality is poor.

But anyway this is the reason that is keeping me back from starting to workout for real. The fear of getting stretch-marks!
mashalllah what a leg

@Armstrong tell @WebMaster to ban me for a week.

PLEEEAAASSEEE. My trolling yesterday did not give me a ban.

Do it and I will send you 10 kilograms of Kashmiri spices that I bought by boat.

PDF has cursed me and made me addicted. HELP ME.

Thank you a lot Khan_patriot. Will look at it. But knowing myself and my laziness it will probably not amount to anything.
hahaha, if you really are serious about working out, this is the jack pot right here....:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom