What's new

Why Does India Tend to Collapse So Often?

I m sick of IVC,plss put it in black list here :hitwall:

Our history starts from our parents..and i think its enough...

The boundaries extended from Afghanistan upto the Far East, that doesn't change anything..does it.

Yes it does. Because current India is only a small part of it. You can not claim the whole of its legacy.

So you think the Republic of India existed for 5000 years?
Get real man.
"India" and "Republic of India" are not the same thing.
"India" as a landmass with many kingdoms and different history has existed for 5000 years. IROP and ROI are both part of historic "India"
Republic of India only existed since 47.
After 47 ROI can only claim history inside it's border and IROP can claim history inside it's boarder.

And Pakistan was not portioned from ROI. Pakistan and ROI were created from Historic India. There is a big difference.

It was actually bharat :) ...india is english version :D

What the hell is this old now, :rofl::rofl: Sindhis and Punjabis are also part of Indian nation. Their history is our history ours is theirs.

Gupta Empire was not spread in Afghanistan. Guptas and Mauryas are two different empires.

Aren't you talking about Chadragupt Mauriya and the Mauriyan Empire.

See thats what I was talking bout. For Pakistanis its all bout Muslims, Mughals, Islam. Then how on earth can u guyz even try claim IVC legacy. :D :D

Because we are now Muslims.

Whats your problem with it.

Joe sir is always right when he says neither present day Indians nor present day pakistanis can claim IVC.

Civilization ki baatein karte hain uncivilized hoke....IVC wale to koi aur hi log the.

So you think the Republic of India existed for 5000 years?
Get real man.
"India" and "Republic of India" are not the same thing.
"India" as a landmass with many kingdoms and different history has existed for 5000 years. IROP and ROI are both part of historic "India"
Republic of India only existed since 47.
After 47 ROI can only claim history inside it's border and IROP can claim history inside it's boarder.

And Pakistan was not portioned from ROI. Pakistan and ROI were created from Historic India. There is a big difference.

When did I say Republic of India existed 5000 years ago...anywhere we were basically the same people under the British or under the Mughal, Sikh or numerous other Kings rule. The whole region was called ancient India and all culture was called Indian culture.

The poster I replied to is claiming otherwise.

So this new claim means Mohammad Bin Qasim was not the first Pakistani.Hmm,This is Interesting.:what:
Wonder how many Pakistanis agree with this.

Keep wondering. If if some do not agree with it - it still does not change history.

Pakistan is the scion of IVC and not current India.

Aren't you talking about Chadragupt Mauriya and the Mauriyan Empire.

Maurya Dynasty has one king named Chandragupta Maurya.
Gupta Dynasty has two kings with name Chandragupta- Chandragupta-I, Chandragupta II( Chandragupta Vikramaditya)

Scion of IVC.....:hitwall:

Its about India. And people are focusing on negative part rather than positive news. Negative news sells.

India didn't stop oil supply from Iran when US pushed.
India never got into any block in Cold war. Followed Independent policy.

Hundreds of thousands of examples I can give in sector this particle is focusing on.

So much off topic posts and same old rant. 1000 year rule, anglo masters blah blah blah.

MODs look into this matter.

Angrezon ke khod ke nikala IVC ko aur baaki sab paunch gaye Ek anar sau beemar wali baat ki tarah usko claim karnay ke liye.

Yes it does. Because current India is only a small part of it. You can not claim the whole of its legacy.

But the IVC is not current, it was in the past, when there was nothing called Pakistan.

What the hell is this old now, :rofl::rofl: Sindhis and Punjabis are also part of Indian nation. Their history is our history ours is theirs.

Sindh has never been part of current India. Part of Panjab is in current India, but the major and key part is in Pakistan and has never been a part of current India.

Gupta Empire was not spread in Afghanistan. Guptas and Mauryas are two different empires.

Sorry, my mistake - I misunderstood.

Another thread with a very useful much needed message hijacked by insecure Pakistanis. :disagree:

Gupta period also included major portion of Afghanistan, part of Iran, Central Asia and Pakistan.

Who has given you the right of claiming what was not yours - just because the King was Hindu. One of the Mauriyas kings was also a Buddhist. What are you guys claiming - crap.

Ticker you dont know this history, you dont know English. Why getting worked up over silly things when the article has so much more to say?

FYI, Gupta empire never included part of Iran, Central Asia and Mauryan empire had a Jain King, a Brahmin King and then a Buddhist king. But they are all Indian considering that Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism are all Indian religions and these kings hailed from parts in modern day India.

Back
Top Bottom