What's new

Why Does India Tend to Collapse So Often?

I am sorry I disagree with you. Just because at one time, the people of IVC practiced Hinduism, doesn't mean that the present Hindus become scions or owners of a civilization.

Most of your reference need to be cited.

They are. Look at you country men. They even don't even feel South Asians. Some claim to be Arabs and some to be Persians. I have to say you are a minority

I am sorry I disagree with you. Just because at one time, the people of IVC practiced Hinduism, doesn't mean that the present Hindus become scions or owners of a civilization.

oye nut bag ,shut yer claptrap alright?

just match the time line fr fks sake. the abhramic religions are babies compared to the span and amount metamorphisms in Hinduism and Zoroastrianism. the only two ancients.

dont beat arnd the bush.

To accept islam means to follow nothing but mecca and its culture. U pillage and break and destroy everything else. If u dont comply ur not truly Muslim.

^^this is what happens to the legacy of Invaders...pathetic.

The sins of the father are the burdens of he son.

No identity,no recognition, they want to distance themselves from Bharat and India and yet still claim Indian culture and history lol ,,,hilarious.

This should have been though about this when they ended with there slogans of were nothing alike.
But apparently thinking is not there strong suit.

There are some in Pakistan whose ancestry belong to Arabia, Turkey, Central Asia etc etc. However, a large majority of the people who live here are original inhabitants of this area and thus this civilization.

Tum kon hai. Na teen mein na teiran mein.

Because I follow Hindu religion, and because at one time the people of this region followed Hinduism, therefore I own it.

Ja dorr ja.

Exactly. :D :D D:

what exactly.

You should make up your mind - either you were Mughals like your heroes who came from Afghanistan and Central Asia like Babur, Abdhali, Ghauri or you were Hindu converts, let's get back to the topic shall we...

:rofl::rofl: One thing is for sure you guys are a confused lot..

Not again this nonsense

IVC is sole legacy of India. Pakistan has no claim over it, and I am sure 90% of Pakistanis agree with me

Pakistan is the scion of and holder of the cradle of IVC. An 99% Pakistanis agree with me.

Sindhi shayed Rajarasthan mein boli jaati ho. I don't know.

But Sindh was never part of present India.
Sindhi culture to hamara hai, Sindhu dariya bhi hamare pas hai. Sindh ko kisne claim kiya.

They are. Look at you country men. They even don't even feel South Asians. Some claim to be Arabs and some to be Persians. I have to say you are a minority

Yes some of them have Arab, persian or other ancestry. So.....

Most are the original inhabitants of this area.

No, majority believe in what I am saying. Since when have you started representing the people of Pakistan.

Pakistan is the scion of and holder of the cradle of IVC. An 99% Pakistanis agree with me.

No they don't. Your history starts with Muhammad bin Qasim, and 99% Pakistanis will agree with me. This forum is an example.

You should make up your mind - either you were Mughals like your heroes who came from Afghanistan and Central Asia like Babur, Abdhali, Ghauri or you were Hindu converts, let's get back to the topic shall we...

:rofl::rofl: One thing is for sure you guys are a confused lot..

Our heroes are different than the current India's heroes.

We are from Pakistan which an independent and sovereign country.

There are some in Pakistan whose ancestry belong to Arabia, Turkey, Central Asia etc etc. However, a large majority of the people who live here are original inhabitants of this area and thus this civilization.

Tum kon hai. Na teen mein na teiran mein.

Because I follow Hindu religion, and because at one time the people of this region followed Hinduism, therefore I own it.

Ja dorr ja.

lol seriously? lol ... i hope u didn't just make tht up. as i said if u follow in the traditions of the Hinduism and ur family has maintains a strict genealogy ie gotra...then u can link ur ancestry back thousands of years ,i know cus i can.

u dont need my concent to claim Bharatya heritage.

No they don't. Your history starts with Muhammad bin Qasim, and 99% Pakistanis will agree with me. This forum is an example.

Some pakistani was telling here that Sanskrit originated from Pali. :lol::lol:

Yes some of them have Arab, persian or other ancestry. So.....

Most are the original inhabitants of this area.

No, majority believe in what I am saying. Since when have you started representing the people of Pakistan.

Not some, but 99% have Arab ancestry, except may be the Muhajirs . You don;t belong to South Asia.

99% of Pakistanis even on this forum agree with me.

Not some, but 99% have Arab ancestry, except may be the Muhajirs . You don;t belong to South Asia.

ha ha ha ..... tumhein neend aa rahi hai.

jao araam karo. shabaash.

Our heroes are different than the current India's heroes.

We are from Pakistan which an independent and sovereign country.

So what are you?? Hindu converts, the invaded or the invaders or something else.

Back
Top Bottom